• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Make sure you have deleted old admin letters and log back in.
Deleted all admin letters (had only 16 of them) and relogged (without closing the client) - nothing.
Another member of my FC also didn't get his yet, while other already got his/her.

Jeels

Man I really hate the daily expert roulette. Maybe it'll get quicker once I start getting esoterics gear but the fact that there are just two dungeons is really boring me. :(

Ferr986

Can anyone point me to a Ninja guide? All these actions I am confused.

There ya go
hXoer4z.jpg

Man I really hate the daily expert roulette. Maybe it'll get quicker once I start getting esoterics gear but the fact that there are just two dungeons is really boring me. :(
Still think it is BS The Aetherochemical Research Facility isn't available. I do not mind that place drops nothing but tombs and no loot.

Viara

Neo Member
Windows 10 question!

Final Fantasy used to run like a dream on Windows 7, it now struggles to hold more than 2 FPS on windows 10 and doesn't seem to boot in full screen.

Anyone had this problem? Everywhere I read it "XIV runs great for me!" :c

Ken

Man, this game is starting to bore me again which makes me sad. The state of the endgame now just seems so bleh.

If you don't like raid progression then yeah, it'd be pretty boring (unless you're one of those weirdos who think high level crafting is fun).

Windows 10 question!

Final Fantasy used to run like a dream on Windows 7, it now struggles to hold more than 2 FPS on windows 10 and doesn't seem to boot in full screen.

Anyone had this problem? Everywhere I read it "XIV runs great for me!" :c

I had that myself yesterday, but after I found out about the mandatory auto updates I decided to just roll back before figuring it out and try it again later like a sensible person. If I had to guess it's because I'm running SLI and apparently it doesn't play nice with that.

Demoskinos

If you don't like raid progression then yeah, it'd be pretty boring (unless you're one of those weirdos who think high level crafting is fun).

Its not even so much that I hate raid progression. I mean hell I got Second and Final Coil clears before Echo was applied. Its just that firstly they've already trivialized normal Alex and hell even Ravana with Eso gear.

And grinding for Eso tomes is super boring ATM because there are only like 2 dungeons (I guess Athero Chemical might too?) to grind tomes out in.

Ken

Its not even so much that I hate raid progression. I mean hell I got Second and Final Coil clears before Echo was applied. Its just that firstly they've already trivialized normal Alex and hell even Ravana with Eso gear.

And grinding for Eso tomes is super boring ATM because there are only like 2 dungeons (I guess Athero Chemical might too?) to grind tomes out in.

I don't see what "trivializing" Alex Normal and Ravana has to do with Savage progression but ok.

Tome grinding will always be boring, but at least you can reliably cap Eso with Frontlines daily too!!!

dramatis

Complaining about healers that do not follow the map in Frontlines isn't a dumb thing. A lot of people suffer from this problem, but it's even more unfortunate when a healer has it as it really hampers the team.

I make a lot of silly statements, but that one was certainly not off base and anyone who PVPs more than just for fun knows that.
Is it about healers following the party, or healers following the map?

What's wrong with healers that don't follow the party? The party doesn't follow the healer or protect healers either.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Deleted all admin letters (had only 16 of them) and relogged (without closing the client) - nothing.
Another member of my FC also didn't get his yet, while other already got his/her.

Hmm. Maybe try emailing support on this one? I received mine this morning by doing the trick I mentioned.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Hmm. Maybe try emailing support on this one? I received mine this morning by doing the trick I mentioned.
After checking the official forums, it seems that the current situation is weird anyway (rewards only for sub time, having to spam the receive mail button to get anything etc.), so I think I'll just wait.

Tash

Wohoooooo \o/

Greetings!

We are happy to welcome you to the Fan Gathering event taking place on August, 6th 2015 in Cologne.

The Gathering takes place at the “Roonburg” in Cologne. The doors open at 8 p.m. and the party starts at 9 p.m.. The Roonburg is situated in the Roonstraße 33, 50674 Cologne. More details about the location and instructions how to get there can be found on www.roonburg.de.

Many surprises will be waiting for you but we can share one thing in advance: you will have loads of fun and we will make it an evening to remember! And so that the partying adventurers don’t run out of fuel, all beers and soft drinks are on us! Just remember that, should you feel like drinking anything else, you’ll have to pay for yourself.

Btw, what was the program called to manipulated your graphic settings? I thought it was something prettyfx or somesuch? My googlefo totally let me down :/

edit: oh nvm - found it: SweetFX

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I only got my Feathers for Scy's sub time, not for the actual sub itself. I also haven't gotten my Brofist emote yet, so maybe a bug?

Either way scy subbed long enough for me to get my Twin mount anyway :D
Like I wrote before, one of my friends got the brofist and 5 feathers for 1 person, so I guess it'll take them some time to iron things out.

Demoskinos

I wouldn't fret too much about getting your mail. Sometimes it can take HOURS for stuff to show up if there is a heavy congestion of mail going out. At launch it took me like 2 hours to get all of my rewards to show up.

No delivery request. Stuff waiting in mail this morning. I had:

Emote
5 feathers
5 feathers
5 feathers + Emote

I actually think I'm supposed to get 5 more feathers, but whatever.

AngerdX

How is the lag from EU on Ultros or should i just go to EU servers, getting in so late gives me such an info overload, i find it hard to even get started!? :/

Jayhawk

How is the lag from EU on Ultros or should i just go to EU servers, getting in so late gives me such an info overload, i find it hard to even get started!? :/

All the EU servers right now are actually in the same location as the NA servers - Montreal. A lot of EU players are in the GAF FC on Ultros. No need to feel overloaded with information, take your time and learn whatever you need to learn when you get at the appropriate level. There are lots of guides out there you can look up. If you decide to join the game, ask somebody here (like me) for a recruitment code for some bonuses.

AngerdX

@Jayhawk Thanks then ultros it is, and i already got the account just trying to get my head around what to start with, thinking i´ll go for blackmage on my first character, i usually don´t have issues getting into it but there is just so much info out atm. hehe

@Jayhawk Thanks then ultros it is, and i already got the account just trying to get my head around what to start with, thinking i´ll go for blackmage on my first character, i usually don´t have issues getting into it but there is just so much info out atm. hehe

Have you paid for your first sub yet or still on first 30 days? If the latter, you can still use a recruitment code (mine) and get goodies (another twin for me) and be better than others (in this thread).

Sorian

Banned
I'm all for hording feathers because I'd bet anything more things will be added to that vendor over time but please do not go for another twin. That's silly.

Shenmue

Banned
Got all 4 of mine even thoug I had maxed out admin letters. I think they are just having issues.

Where do you trade the gold feathers?

Top Bottom