• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
YOLO, I bought an accessory with my esoterics.
Same here and will continue to do so forget you hipsters I'm completing my Accessories first before I touch the Armor Pieces.

YOLO, I bought an accessory with my esoterics.

12yeGIr.png

Wow, I didn't know that Hive Barding looks so cool. I wonder what's the fastest/cheapest way to get it.

The forewing is only 100k and the rest of the mats like 50k(and it's mostly the stupid adamantite driving up the prices). Buy all the mats, find someone who can craft it and bam you save 350k or whatever.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Well if you're not raiding then I don't see the problem.
Nah I'm not touching Alexander Savage on this patch....maybe in 3.1 AFTER I'm done with the new Relic Weapon.

Xux

I'm getting my antiquated parashu first just 'cause it looks so flippin' cool. After having the objectively best looking relic weapon, Warrior wins "AF" weapon round two as well.

AngerdX

Arghhh i´ll go nuts now i can´t start playing as it wont allow new character on ultros even tho screen before sayd i can.

Hate playing the waiting game :p

Woohoo, got in, now to go see if this will keep me intrested so far behind hehe

EndcatOmega

Unconfirmed Member
The forewing is only 100k and the rest of the mats like 50k(and it's mostly the stupid adamantite driving up the prices). Buy all the mats, find someone who can craft it and bam you save 350k or whatever.

Forewings are 300k now (I know because I keep having to buy them to make more bardings). Still saves a decent amount, so if you're on Ultros Hasemo hit up FC chat after getting the mats (1 Ravana Forewing, 4 Adamantite Nuggets, 2 Dhalmel Leather, 1 Aurum Regis and 2 ice/1earth cluster).

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Forewings are 300k now (I know because I keep having to buy them to make more bardings). Still saves a decent amount, so if you're on Ultros Hasemo hit up FC chat after getting the mats (1 Ravana Forewing, 4 Adamantite Nuggets, 2 Dhalmel Leather, 1 Aurum Regis and 2 ice/1earth cluster.
Thanks, but sadly I'm on Durandal.
Good to know that it's not extremely expensive though.

Forewings are 300k now (I know because I keep having to buy them to make more bardings). Still saves a decent amount, so if you're on Ultros Hasemo hit up FC chat after getting the mats (1 Ravana Forewing, 4 Adamantite Nuggets, 2 Dhalmel Leather, 1 Aurum Regis and 2 ice/1earth cluster).

Oh I was looking at the other forewing, I see.

Xion_Stellar

They really didn't actually try that SMN AF on any male model, did they.
Its not so bad....when we Male Astrologians are stuck with that Dress and Veil that are clearly meant for female characters and anyone who has done the PC Benchmark for Heavensward can see that Armor Set in action on a female player.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Is there a way to do the new emotes when learning job abilities whenever we want? I'd love to be able to do the super macho WAR emote all the time. =D

Its not so bad....when we Male Astrologians are stuck with that Dress and Veil that are clearly meant for female characters and anyone who has done the PC Benchmark for Heavensward can see that Armor Set in action on a female player.
Tell me about it. I saw the Astrologian's outfit and said to myself "But my character is a guy..."

ebil

I'm pretty sure there's a /visor to remove the veil. Nothing to save you from the dress, though. Sorry.

Is it about healers following the party, or healers following the map?

What's wrong with healers that don't follow the party? The party doesn't follow the healer or protect healers either.
I basically meant party/map as the same thing.

Either way, the healer may not always know where the best position to be is, and the same goes for the rest of the team. If a healer isn't at an advancing team/party it could lead to unnecessary retreats/deaths.

But what you said is true too. I play paladin usually in Seize and I make one of my priorities to be protecting healers, in my party at least (as I can't cover people outside of it). But I make it my duty to peel, cover, and help heal while also helping to setup kills for the rest of the party.

iammeiam

Speaking of accessories, can I take minute to complain about the Prototype Gordian Bracelet of Aiming being Crit/Det while the regular one is Det/Skillspeed? Goblins are shit at prototype improvements. Or maybe Crit wasn't in the production budget.

But srsly what is with the random stat swaps? It's be easier to plan an upgrade path if Savage gear was just a straight upgraded version of Normal.

I'm the wild card of the group, you only keep me around because you know I pump the most out of BLM that can be done. If I didn't, you would have dropped me and saved the headache.

You know, I hear Lalafell BLMs have more Int. upgrade inc!

Xion_Stellar

I'm pretty sure there's a /visor to remove the veil. Nothing to save you from the dress, though. Sorry.
Unfortunately there's seems to be a prominent Dress/Robe Syndrome going on at Square-Enix for all Magic Casters in FFXIV so I'm going to have to find a Glamour Set.

Too bad I can't afford the Gambler's Set from Gold Saucer because I don't have enough MGP.

WolvenOne

Going to try combining aspects of the AF2 War Set, the Woad Set, and AF1 War Set, to see what I can come up with. There as aspects of the Warrior AF2 set that I like, and other aspects that I don't, hopefully I can isolate and remove those aspects I'm less fond of.

Sorian

Banned
Going to try combining aspects of the AF2 War Set, the Woad Set, and AF1 War Set, to see what I can come up with. There as aspects of the Warrior AF2 set that I like, and other aspects that I don't.

Just go back to the glamour that everyone is used to seeing you in.

So that you and the WoD can be twinsies

Top Bottom