• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Soma

Male roes who refuse to wear clothes are a sickness.

I dunno is the alternative really any better?

lkIJOJq.jpg

Valor

25% of A2S chatter last night was our Scholar bemoaning missed miasmas/broils/whatever.

Aishe still winning DPS in the first few waves despite the misses. I fear what would happen without.

It's okay, Aishe is like what Docbon wishes he was.

Sifl

Sometimes the way the marketboard works leaves me scratching my head.I put something on it in a stack of 3 for 180k, then logged off. When I went back on to check if it sold, noticed 2 different people bought 3 different single listings of the item which totaled more then what I put my 3 up for.
Edit: something to do with tax?

Sometimes the way the marketboard works leaves me scratching my head.I put something on it in a stack of 3 for 180k, then logged off. When I went back on to check if it sold, noticed 2 different people bought 3 different single listings of the item which totaled more then what I put my 3 up for.
Edit: something to do with tax?

Without knowing the item, it's hard to tell, but often people will buy 1 of an item, craft/meld it, fail, then buy another and so on. They don't buy 3 cause there's a chance they can be done with 1. Depends on the item obviously, but that's what I'd say happened.

When selling, I always sell stuff 1by1 unless I have a lot, then I'll do like 3x1, 1x3, 1x5, or if it's low value like 1x10 or 20. The stacks of 3 tend to always sell the slowest, I often just cancel them and split them into single items once the first batch sold.

Sifl

Without knowing the item, it's hard to tell, but often people will buy 1 of an item, craft/meld it, fail, then buy another and so on. They don't buy 3 cause there's a chance they can be done with 1. Depends on the item obviously, but that's what I'd say happened.

When selling, I always sell stuff 1by1 unless I have a lot, then I'll do like 3x1, 1x3, 1x5, or if it's low value like 1x10 or 20. The stacks of 3 tend to always sell the slowest, I often just cancel them and split them into single items once the first batch sold.
It was fish :(. I'll try selling things in singles if I don't have a lot of them though, thank you for the info.

It was fish :(. I'll try selling things in singles if I don't have a lot of them though, thank you for the info.

Sharks? I can see people buying 1 shark of each to make a shark oil for adamantite whatever(there's a few tools that require shark oil, best in slot before red scrips nonsense tools), failing, then buying some again and so on. Other fishes I don't know why they'd do it that way but eh.

Sifl

Sharks? I can see people buying 1 shark of each to make a shark oil for adamantite whatever(there's a few tools that require shark oil, best in slot before red scrips nonsense tools), failing, then buying some again and so on. Other fishes I don't know why they'd do it that way but eh.
Nope, fish related to a new fishing quest. Noticed they were selling pretty consistently on the mb so I fished for some extra ones trying to make some quick money.

aceface

25% of A2S chatter last night was our Scholar bemoaning missed miasmas/broils/whatever.

I'm hardly a pro deeps, but I die a little inside each time a miasma misses.

Then I get frustrated and keep casting it until it hits. This may or may not be why my tank is often dead.

Cømet

Banned
I don't mess with scripted ez babby mode content in mmos, only pvp.

Uh.....................prove it's EZ mode first, then I might believe you. Otherwise? Yeah...There's nothing more EZ babby mode than PVP. It's literally stand there, get estorics/law.

lol @ the lv 60 bard quest dialogue

Sounds about right :p My 58 BRD friend is pretty pissed off at what they've done to the class.Think he's switching to DRG.Wise choice IMO, I'm loving DRG.

hopefully War AF2 looks bad so i can just glamour PVP 50 gear over it. only saw the chestpiece on my char and on that stream from years ago. i don't have to ponder too much then.

It's not that bad, do lldr and your highest level dungeon while doing some fates in between, boom done. Only boring part is 58-59...the Vault got old fast.

thats more than casual. You have to spend like 2 hours right there waiting to get 50% exp

You have been playing this game more than long enough to know that leveling a dps requires a bit more patience than a healer/tank. Gotta suck it up!
If you don't want to do fates, level up your culinarian so Zan doesn't have to always make raid food for you.

dcye

FATEs are pretty good now. Spent an hour or so in Churning Mists for nearly a full level from 57-58, found it pretty relaxing while watching SGDQ. 58-60 is such a grind though.

You have been playing this game more than long enough to know that leveling a dps requires a bit more patience than a healer/tank. Gotta suck it up!
If you don't want to do fates, level up your culinarian so Zan doesn't have to always make raid food for you.

idk how to respond to this, but ok

Lanrutcon

Is it that bad? My SMN is 48 now, so I'll be hitting that range soon.
Guess I can always switch to SCH.

Level as a SCH. Quick queues and healing dungeons is easy.

Oh, and if anyone asks you to dps to speed things up you can just take a few minutes to arrange how that person is going to be contributing to your subscription fee. I always prefer paypal.

Not sure if this was posted, but for all of the scrubs like me, Heavensward is on sale for $30 on Amazon (PC/PS3/PS4). Physical versions only

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OM6SAK0/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Used Bing rewards to even get another $10 off that, so got Heavensward for $20. Sweet.

I'm level 49 on my Ninja, so figured it was about time since I'm just about to hit the point where I need it to keep leveling.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Level as a SCH. Quick queues and healing dungeons is easy.

Oh, and if anyone asks you to dps to speed things up you can just take a few minutes to arrange how that person is going to be contributing to your subscription fee. I always prefer paypal.
Yeah, leveling my CNJ to ~30 was fast, but I'm not sure if it's okay to go to dungeons as SCH without Stoneskin. I guess it's DF, so it doesn't really matter.

Lanrutcon

Yeah, leveling my CNJ to ~30 was fast, but I'm not sure if it's okay to go to dungeons as SCH without Stoneskin. I guess it's DF, so it doesn't really matter.

I'm currently healing level 60 dungeons without Stoneskin and it's not an easy unless the tank decides to push the envelope by grabbing 4 separate pulls and combining them.

And for that, I do apologize because I am lazy. My CNJ is 30 as well, and I should really get on those remaining levels. It's just such a boring job :(

Edit: Question for the MCH among us...do you guys have like, some kind of mana song equivalent?

Top Bottom