• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

WolvenOne

I think part of the problem is that, well I kinda get the impression that SE didn't really increase the development budget much from around the time this game launched, despite it being reasonably successful.

I mean, we're seeing the developers cannibalizing the development of one of the dungeons, just so they can add a new feature. That's on top of all the old features that seem to get ignored for months at a time before the developers finally seem to have enough time to come back and tweak things a bit. The overall impression this leaves, is that the development team is straining itself to provide as much content as it is. With that in mind it might not be surprising that they tried to make one tier of raid cover two entirely separate segments of the raiding community.

Granted, could've also been a time crunch issue, or they simply overlooked the possible issue.

Any talk of this going F2P?

FF XI is the most profitable game in the series, which is also an MMO, and has been going on for over a decade now. Despite it's dwindling population, it's still subscription based. I'm going to assume FF XIV, which is doing pretty well numbers wise (copies sold/accounts made/paid subs) will likely stay the course for a long time unless the subscriber base shrinks to abysmal numbers in the near future and it's desperation mode.

WolvenOne

BTW.

Can't really do anything until my static does it's A1S and A2S clears this Sunday, but I'd like to start helping more people past A1S soon. Might be able to get some people better positioned when those catch-up statics start forming after the next patch.

Kenai

Frumix and Korra pretty much nailed it. A3/A4 were likely designed as a big "fuck you whiners" to people who complained about having nothing to do after having cleared previous tiers in the timeframe they did. Extremely hardcore, ridiculous dedication needed to clear, ect.

I would be ok with that if there were more mid tier content in the meantime to fill in the gaps for the non-1% (no one here is and that's fine), but there's not. It's too binary, and while there's other stuff to do, most of it isn't actually "new" ( Blue/Red Scripts are just gathering/crating version of Law and Esoterics, with the same kind of gating involved). I'm ok with gating per se, and I understand that they may not want to immediately go back to "welfare mats" from ARR hunts or something, but why wouldn't they have added other things? Maybe they are worried people won't do them if they aren't upgrades (kinda like how it is now lol)

Not to compare too close to WoW since they made a similar (cater to the 1% only" mistake recently and are now bleeding subs like never before, but they have a lot of rep farming, base building, glamour stuff, legendary quests, ect to keep people busy. FF14 has a lot of that too, but almost none of it was in 3.0. No new relics, no new beastman dailies, no new mount/pony farming, ect. it's all in 3.1 or beyond. Separating mid tier/hardcore content between cycles like that is going to lead to major lulls like this for the foreseeable future, especially when us as individuals may not be interested (I for one have no interest in Chocobo racing or PvP).

I'm not really sure how to fix it either. I know people have been mentioning 3 versions of AS, but 3 versions of the same four bosses seems...eeeehhhhh. And what type of loot would they drop, since that gear would directly affect AS difficulty which I am not sure SE wants? I feel like people would get burned out on that just as quickly as now.

Game is very successful no reason for it to.

FF XI is the most profitable game in the series, which is also an MMO, and has been going on for over a decade now. Despite it's dwindling population, it's still subscription based. I'm going to assume FF XIV, which is doing pretty well numbers wise (copies sold/accounts made/paid subs) will likely stay the course for a long time unless the subscriber base shrinks to abysmal numbers in the near future and it's desperation mode.

too successful to go F2P at this point

Alright, thanks for the answer(s).

WolvenOne

I think three versions would be fine, so long as the highest tier is very optional and only gives out bragging gear. Mounts, glowing armor upgrade items, (think the ilvl90 augmented armors,) and unique titles would be more than enough to get some people into the Savage version of the fights.

Heck, SCoB Savage only had the titles, and some people still went into it for purposes of prestige.

d9dd2d3ea0849901af0de26b4055b0aa1e9451a1.jpg

This is what I mean by glowing armors. Unique glamour gear in general is probably the only thing that keeps people interested in doing content after it's no longer relevant.

Kenai

I think three versions would be fine, so long as the highest tier is very optional and only gives out bragging gear. Mounts, glowing armor upgrade items, (think the ilvl90 augmented armors,) and unique titles would be more than enough to get some people into the Savage version of the fights.

Heck, SCoB Savage only had the titles, and some people still went into it for purposes of prestige.

Back then, people were bored by the difficulty (compared to now) and almost never went into Savage cause there was no gear. Now, people are turned off by the too hard difficulty and are still bored. What would adding an additional wing of the same raid do to make it different this go around?

I think that they need more content outside of raiding, or maybe I should say they need to make it stay relevant. 3.1 will likely alleviate this (Gold Saucer stuff, relic stuff, beastman stuff airship stuff, housing stuff, 24 man raid stuff ect) but it would have been nice to see some of it it before then.

WolvenOne

So like current Alexander Savage?

If you want to min-max, Alexander Savage is not optional. I might also note that min-max gear progression is what keeps a lot of mid-tier players going.

Back then, people were bored by the difficulty (compared to now) and almost never went into Savage cause there was no gear. Now, people are turned off by the too hard difficulty and are still bored. What would adding an additional wing of the same raid do to make it different this go around?

I think that they need more content outside of raiding, or maybe I should say they need to make it stay relevant. 3.1 will likely alleviate this (Gold Saucer stuff, relic stuff, beastman stuff airship stuff, housing stuff, 24 man raid stuff ect) but it would have been nice to see some of it it before then.

The REALLY high end groups bored, by 2.3 most people were not close to being done with SCoB yet, so it was inevitable that SCoB Savage would be niche. Frankly, anything Savage should be somewhat niche, even if there are ample glamour incentives to do them. So basically, in essence Story and Normal modes would be, "THE," raids for 95% of players, with Savage being the raid for the top five percent.

Overall I do kinda agree though, the game needs more to do outside of raiding.

WolvenOne

If you're primarily playing one class, yes it's indeed not really optional. Farming esoteric pieces certainly wouldn't keep me busy til the end of 3.1, and if they follow the 2.X model everything else they introduce is going to be simple glamour. Fiddling around and optimizing gear sets helps keep people busy longer. It certainly is optional for casual players, but for people logging more hours it's a major driving goal after awhile.

Less wipes and abandoned duties for one. There was this one WHM for example that was only casting single cures and going about it at a snail's pace.

There are players that're hitting end-game even now, quite a few in fact. You probably just hit a less experienced group.

aceface

Apparently 12 groups have cleared a4S now since Lucrezia revealed you can cheese Royal Pentacle. I wonder if/when they will patch that. Hurry up and clear A3s for maximum cheese.

WolvenOne

Therefore not required for anyone.

I'm probably not wording this very well.

Okay look, most people seem agree that Alexander Savage is going to end up being a raid for the top 5% or so. Now, certainly the top 5% or so should get some sort of reward, but, I don't really think players should be blocked entirely from THAT type of gear progression if they're not in that top 5%.

The nature of reward for the top 5% should be different.

Ken

I'm probably not wording this very well.

Okay look, most people seem agree that Alexander Savage is going to end up being a raid for the top 5% or so. Now, certainly the top 5% or so should get some sort of reward, but, I don't really think players should be blocked entirely from THAT type of gear progression if they're not in that top 5%.

You put way too much weight into min-max gear progression.

Which is fine if that's you're thing but it's still not an idea that needs catering to as if it were something everyone is to pursue.

Maybe BiS sets should be the reward for the top 5%. TBH a lot of your ideas seem to around taking rewards away from the top players and giving them to the pool of players you belong to, and making stuff easier for you now.

They literally fell into the trap of designing content for the 1%.

Honestly, that's fine to do as well. And if you were going to make any content like that, the stuff that is the same exact story as normal 100% content seems to be the way to go. The real trap they fell into is that there is nothing else to do. Savage as it is would have been fine if there was another big raid or two that people were also doing.

Not to compare too close to WoW.

It's probably not a good idea to ever compare the content to WoW since I can only think of one time where the endgame content was as simple as "here is an instance with only bosses in it, now do that for months". Even then there was a ton more to do ingame and other raids you could do. Also they have catered to the 1% of people that could clear things during some of the most successful times in their history. Just there was always more to do.

Nailed it!

Hey, and it's a pretty good card for playing against other players if you ever decide to go legit now. :3

I know it isn't a problem exclusive to this game, but how on earth do people make it to level 50 without even knowing the basics?

Just ran a Wanderers Palace where the other Dragoons' contribution to the run was spamming Ring of Thorns the entire time (with the occasional Phlebotomize), including bosses. Not a single Heavy Thrust or any of the two available combos was used.

Valor

I know it isn't a problem exclusive to this game, but how on earth do people make it to level 50 without even knowing the basics?

Just ran a Wanderers Palace where the other Dragoons' contribution to the run was spamming Ring of Thorns the entire time (with the occasional Phlebotomize), including bosses. Not a single Heavy Thrust or any of the two available combos was used.
Feedback loop is shit, I think. not sure if it's just this game or MMOs in general, but there's no real indicator for if you're doing good or bad besides whether or not the enemy dies before you do. I really feel this is the main issue. Hopefully resolves itself if they put some sort of in-game parser in.

Maybe BiS sets should be the reward for the top 5%. TBH a lot of your ideas seem to around taking rewards away from the top players and giving them to the pool of players you belong to, and making stuff easier for you now.
Hmm. So far in FF the whole goal is getting the best gear and it's what a lot of people do strive for. I wonder if you took the ability to get BiS from a decent chunk of the population and kept it only for the top percentage, what would be offered to the majority of the players? Right now the real endgame is gearing up to the highest ranks possible. Outside of that, I dunno what other incentive there is to push in the raiding endgame right now. Maybe I have the wrong values as well, though.

Squishy3

xiv is 10bux on ps4, for those who have a ps4 but haven't registered a copy of xiv to it yet. $10 month lesgo

too bad ps4 downloads are slow and it's gonna take me 8 hours to dl the client just to add it to my account and then never use it

WolvenOne

You put way too much weight into min-max gear progression.

Which is fine if that's you're thing but it's still not an idea that needs catering to as if it were something everyone is to pursue.

I really, REALLY disagree that BiS should be a reward for the top 5%. In my mind the rewards for that should be things specifically designed to affirm special snow-flake status, so glamour gear, mounts, titles, etc, seems just fine for that purpose.

Incidentally, I'm reasonably certain my group can clear A3S eventually, and that's actually the turn with the piece of gear I want the most. So I'm really not saying this because I'm selfish and just want gear, as you're suggesting. I'm saying this because a LOT of players seem frustrated with the way end-game raiding is designed at the moment. Though I would agree that a different raid aimed at FCoB or slightly higher level players would do a LOT to alleviate this.

Kenai

It's probably not a good idea to ever compare the content to WoW since I can only think of one time where the endgame content was as simple as "here is an instance with only bosses in it, now do that for months". Even then there was a ton more to do ingame and other raids you could do. Also they have catered to the 1% of people that could clear things during some of the most successful times in their history. Just there was always more to do.

For some context here, despite them catering to the 1% during BC and to a lesser extent WotLK, this was compared to EQ and FFXI and the like. WotLK was where they really started catering to "casuals" (simplifying spells by removing downranking, adding the original Dungeon Finder (our duty finder), getting rid of Attunements, lowering requirements needed for things like mount riding, and so on). There was a LOT to do, but the most was for the more casual people who played a lot or just wanted to hang out. And that is when their population peaked as well, starting to fall during Cataclysm.

I think they would do well to add more mid tier content, because that is where most people are going to end up in this game if they continue to play. It's also the hardest base to cater to since those people are so varied in their skill and interests, so that's another good reason to add more of it. They have been adding it, but it just hasn't stayed relevant (same rewars in Gold Saucer since Day 1, for example, or desynthing, most beast tribe dailies, and housing options). Airships may be something, but I am not sure, it could easily be effectively nothing. Not sure on Pokemon battles either. The stuff is coming, but 3.0 had so little of it that was new.

Feedback loop is shit, I think. not sure if it's just this game or MMOs in general, but there's no real indicator for if you're doing good or bad besides whether or not the enemy dies before you do. I really feel this is the main issue. Hopefully resolves itself if they put some sort of in-game parser in.

Parsers aren't going to fix much of anything, because they need context to be useful at all. And parsers would only really help the DPS, because SE doesn't put metrics out for what is and isn't good DPS for anyone outside maybe high end raiding (and don't really care about healer DPS at all, thus no real options for ACC on their gear for things like AS, and considering their group DPS as a bonus rather than a requirement when designing content).

The training center *could* help depending on how it is implemented (I would love to see something like WoW's Proving Grounds), as well as implementing class specific mechanics to pass during things like the Relic questline, but I am not sure how feasible it would be logistically to have comprehensive instanced fights to properly test the player's skill for every class in the game like that.

I think they would do well to add more mid tier content, because that is where most people are going to end up in this game if they continue to play. It's also the hardest base to cater to since those people are so varied in their skill and interests, so that's another good reason to add more of it. They have been adding it, but it just hasn't stayed relevant (same rewars in Gold Saucer since Day 1, for example, or desynthing, most beast tribe dailies, and housing options). Airships may be something, but I am not sure, it could easily be effectively nothing. Not sure on Pokemon battles either. The stuff is coming, but 3.0 had so little of it that was new.

Well this game has bad tendency of making content irrelevant really fast as well. A good example is the rewards for various things just never changing or becoming pointless after a patch. Also dungeons are basically put out there to run until everyone is sick of them, then replaced with the same number of new ones.

But yeah, I agree. More mid level stuff would be great. Next patch can't come soon enough. Once again though it's just not a good comparison for WoW since at every point of the game up until I quit, even when I was bored with the game, there was so much more to do. It's something that I often think about, how I was so frustrated with WoW at times but even at it's worse it still had more going for it then the mmos I choose to play now.

Maybe BiS sets should be the reward for the top 5%.

To be fair, that's how it is in most mmos with multiple difficulty levels. Nothing more than the top tier of raiders will ever get the highest ilvl of gear from the hardest difficulty, then again there's also usually more than just "top" or "bottom" when it comes to raiding in those other games. There is no middle tier in this, which Coil difficulty would have been perfect for (at least the first few bosses in each set, final bosses may have been a little overtuned for a "normal" difficulty). That's really the biggest problem and one of the main reasons why so many groups have been breaking up, we have a bunch of normal difficulty statics who are forced to either run the scrub tier or step up to the big league, which that big league is clearly too much for people to handle.

WolvenOne

I'd actually be okay with max ilvl gear only being available in top tier raiding content, if indeed that was the only place it was going to be available.

If they follow the 2.X model tho, in 3.1 the upgrade items will be put somewhere else and in a few weeks everyone will have 210 Esoteric gear. Without that, people who weren't clearing Savage would be min maxing Esoteric and Void gear, which would have the benefit of making the 24 man relevant outside of glamour.

Still, I'll agree that the real big problem right now is the lack of middle tier.

Kenai

Well this game has bad tendency of making content irrelevant really fast as well. A good example is the rewards for various things just never changing or becoming pointless after a patch. Also dungeons are basically put out there to run until everyone is sick of them, then replaced with the same number of new ones.

But yeah, I agree. More mid level stuff would be great. Next patch can't come soon enough. Once again though it's just not a good comparison for WoW since at every point of the game up until I quit, even when I was bored with the game, there was so much more to do. It's something that I often think about, how I was so frustrated with WoW at times but even at it's worse it still had more going for it then the mmos I choose to play now.

Oh I definitely agree, i always had stuff to do right up until I quit as well (especially since I was Horde on Area 52 a lot which had an amazing pug scene for raiding). But I think a lot of that also has to do with WoW's much, much bigger budget. Something FFXIV is never going to have (and even then FFXIV churns out meaningful updates faster than WoW, I will always give them props for that). It makes it really hard for me to suggest what would be a feasible fix though.

I mean, i have stuff to do in this game still, a lot of it. But I always feel like it's a grind right now (leveling crafters to cap again is such a slog).

Tabris

I made this post before which is the solution to this:

This is why they should have a tiered system like i200 / i210 / i240.

Make it a big difference between normal players and savage players. Normal players have the traditional gear progression we see right now in this game while savage players have a different gear progression. Then players who are on normal progression can start doing that earlier Savage for gear on the next raid set.

i.e. Hardcore Player progression: Hard Mode (i210) > Savage Mode (i240) > Savage Mode 2 (i250) > Savage Mode 3 (i260)
Normal Player progression: Normal Mode (i200) > Hard Mode (i210) > Hard Mode 2 (i220) > Hard Mode 3 (i230) > Savage Mode (i240) > Savage Mode 2 (i250) > Savage Mode 3 (i260) - And if someone misses a raid set they can do Normal Mode farming, i.e. Normal Mode 3 (i220) to get ready for Hard Mode 3 (i230)

Gives normal players more content but keeps difficulty and eliteness for hardcore players. And there may be middle ground. Maybe a group goes from Hard Mode 2 (i220) to Savage Mode (i240).

Ideally they could do different kinds of content between Hard Mode and Savage Mode. Like Hard Mode is Alexander, but Savage Mode is the Moon or something. But I guess apparently that's expecting too much from SE, so 3 versions of boring old Alexander is the best they could do.

Ken

Hmm. So far in FF the whole goal is getting the best gear and it's what a lot of people do strive for. I wonder if you took the ability to get BiS from a decent chunk of the population and kept it only for the top percentage, what would be offered to the majority of the players? Right now the real endgame is gearing up to the highest ranks possible. Outside of that, I dunno what other incentive there is to push in the raiding endgame right now. Maybe I have the wrong values as well, though.

I think that for a lot of players, "best gear" can be as simple as hitting the maximum ilevel obtainable and SE definitely caters to that idea with welfare upgrade items put into hunts and 24-mans eventually.

Gear is an incentive to push endgame raiding but I think it's a byproduct of the pure desire to just clear unbeaten content. I certainly hope there isn't a raid group formed and focused on the single goal of getting loot.

I really, REALLY disagree that BiS should be a reward for the top 5%. In my mind the rewards for that should be things specifically designed to affirm special snow-flake status, so glamour gear, mounts, titles, etc, seems just fine for that purpose.

Incidentally, I'm reasonably certain my group can clear A3S eventually, and that's actually the turn with the piece of gear I want the most. So I'm really not saying this because I'm selfish and just want gear, as you're suggesting. I'm saying this because a LOT of players seem frustrated with the way end-game raiding is designed at the moment. Though I would agree that a different raid aimed at FCoB or slightly higher level players would do a LOT to alleviate this.

You want to complete your optional goal of BiS but don't want to complete the optional hard raid to achieve this optional goal. Also let's take away the last substantial reward top raiders have and just give them some mounts and uninteresting titles.

Also, the "top 5%" will increase as time goes on and the value of special snow-flake status will decrease while the value of BiS remains the same until next raid tier. But hey, screw those 96 people who are ahead of the curve and how dare they limit BiS to them right now.

Also also,

Honestly, A3S and A4S could be nerfed a bit at 3.1 and it wouldn't hurt my feelings. I have no doubt that I could clear these fights, EVENTUALLY, but farming them sounds like a bit of a pain.

Which just sounds like masking your want for an easier time progressing in A3S/A4S with some faux concern that top groups might get a boo-boo when farming cleared content.

To be fair, that's how it is in most mmos with multiple difficulty levels. Nothing more than the top tier of raiders will ever get the highest ilvl of gear from the hardest difficulty, then again there's also usually more than just "top" or "bottom" when it comes to raiding in those other games. There is no middle tier in this, which Coil difficulty would have been perfect for (at least the first few bosses in each set, final bosses may have been a little overtuned for a "normal" difficulty). That's really the biggest problem and one of the main reasons why so many groups have been breaking up, we have a bunch of normal difficulty statics who are forced to either run the scrub tier or step up to the big league, which that big league is clearly too much for people to handle.

Like I said to Goglon, it really depends on the majority's idea of "best gear." Is it just max ilevel or BiS?

JudgeN

I made this post before which is the solution to this:

Ideally they could do different kinds of content between Hard Mode and Savage Mode. Like Hard Mode is Alexander, but Savage Mode is the Moon or something. But I guess apparently that's expecting too much from SE, so 3 versions of boring old Alexander is the best they could do.

I think the problem with this is it makes the issue of "Power Creep" even more prevalent than it already is. The game doesn't have the secondary stats to support this kind of jump in ilvl, everyone going to see that combinations are extremely limited.I think the biggest issue is the gear stats just don't justify the effect it takes to do Savage A3/A4.

Like I said to Goglon, it really depends on the majority's idea of "best gear." Is it just max ilevel or BiS?

This is another issue I have BiS doesn't show enough of a increase to be worth going after when comparing equipment of the same ilvl.

Lucael

Well I think that making two versions of the same content had some negative side effects.
- Part of what made Coil interesting was discovering new fights. In Alexander Savage even if you have huge difference in mechanics for Normal and Savage you already know the bosses and there's no sense of discovery.
- In a similar way is the equipment, even if you can dye or have different stats in the Gordian equip the design is basically the same.
- For the same reason after a while Alexander Normal become boring. Repeat the Normal version of something you do for raid, is reallt boring. I think I stopped to do it after getting all the equip for my main.

Plus, I think they handled pretty bad the post expansion release. Too much content in the first weeks and then a huge hiatus. Maybe it's something personal, but I've never been so bored from the game. I would have prefer if they relesead the story of 3.0 not at the same time, FFXI style. But I know that since the dungeon are mostly story related would have been difficult to hold it back.

WolvenOne

Heh, nice try. When I made that statement hardly anyone had A3S cleared, and nobody had four cleared at all. I was concerned that the later turns would be just as hard to farm as SCOB Savage, obviously that concern didn't materialize, yay for me being wrong!

Doesn't really have anything to do with players not having enough mid-tier content to work with. As I've said before, we're probably stuck with Savage Alexander remaining about its current level of difficulty. I wouldn't be surprised to see slight nerfs before Alexander phase 2, but if they did they'd probably be pretty darn subtle. I just don't see them dramatically defanging things before the next raid tier, there's just not much precedent for it.

As for gearing, I just don't want to be stuck with a single set of gear that I can't fiddle with in any way. I'd rather have two sets of gear and be stuck at ilvl 200, than be stuck with only one ilvl 210 set.

Tabris

Nerfing Alexander Savage is the opposite of an answer. Then we run into the opposite issue where you clear through content way too fast and have nothing to do.

The simple answer is they just need more content of all levels (not just easy and extreme).

This power creep thing is right on, but they would need to re-engineer the entire game to fix that though. So since that's not happening, better to go further into it.

Ken

As for gearing, I just don't want to be stuck with a single set of gear that I can't fiddle with in any way. I'd rather have two sets of gear and be stuck at ilvl 200, than be stuck with only one ilvl 210 set.

Void Ark.

A lot of your issues are temporary but you want permanent fixes for them.

Critical Elk

Neo Member
Is it? I just don't want squishy tanks.

The way damage works in this game, an extra 3-4k hp adds nothing of value in the face of a proper defensive cooldown rotation. The only thing full vit right side gear enables is the "snail's pace whm only casting cure 1" you encountered earlier and even then it's a stretch, especially in content with such lenient healing checks.

Sorian

Banned
Hey, and it's a pretty good card for playing against other players if you ever decide to go legit now. :3

I guess I should have highlighted that the purpose of the picture was to show that I own all 100 cards now. I don't actually care about Cloud in particular, he was just the last one I unlocked.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The way damage works in this game, an extra 3-4k hp adds nothing of value in the face of a proper defensive cooldown rotation. The only thing full vit right side gear enables is the "snail's pace whm only casting cure 1" you encountered earlier and even then it's a stretch, especially in content with such lenient healing checks.
I don't know I mean I once encountered a tank with less health than the DPS(yes in Alex). As for that WHM I was the other WHM stuck raising the dead, casting regen and generally pulling out all the stops to keep everyone alive.

IvorB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxszx60ZwGw

This is describes FFXIV main issue very well.

This is spot on. If we're really honest here then I reckon the gear in this game just plain sucks. When I spend some time playing Diablo 3 and I see the never-ending stream of enticing and interesting loot that Blizzard stuffs that game with I really have to wonder what's going on with FF. There's just a bunch of nebulous secondary stats that mean god knows what. Would it be too much to ask to translate something like crit into an actual percentage that has some meaning? Or to provide a unified damage number that combines your weapon damage with your main stat and determination or something like that?

They could even just add a simple system of runes or some sh*t that has a minor boost to your particular class skills and you could maybe find them in content and select which you want to use. I mean just something beyond: okay, this number is higher than the number that I had before therefore it must be better. It's really lame and my number one beef with this game. But I tell myself that FF games have never really focused much on loot and make my peace with it.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Ah fuck me.....

I take a 3 week break from FFXIV and I end up missing out on 2 events that's just typical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxszx60ZwGw

This is describes FFXIV main issue very well.
The unfortunate truth and it's something I been mentioning since 2.2 and it was made more evident when Alexander Hard Mode was DOA to me because 2 weeks later the Alexander Extreme and Esoterics Tomes/Gear dropped.

Top Bottom