• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT| Raiders of the Void Ark

Ken

・In the FATE “Vedrfolnir Devoteth,” Vedrfolnir will no longer use Aetheric Profusion.

Lol I passed by this Fate only because of the white Twintania, who is supposed to be an ally. Wonder if the AP was lifted straight out of T5 and killed everyone because no neurolinks.

iammeiam

RIP Nabrooi Dravania Welcoming Committee, I'll always remember that time you guys almost killed me when I zoned in and had to run away really fast.

The good news is that the Machinist Rapid Fire glitch/exploit/AMAZING BONUS FEATURE appears to still be in. If you have Machinist unlocked, cast Rapid Fire and then start spamming Mount Roulette. Enjoy 10 seconds of amazing.

(Rapid Fire can also reportedly be used to thwart Xtech teleport trolling and remove the cast time from Gauss Barrel.)

plake

RIP Nabrooi Dravania Welcoming Committee, I'll always remember that time you guys almost killed me when I zoned in and had to run away really fast.

The good news is that the Machinist Rapid Fire glitch/exploit/AMAZING BONUS FEATURE appears to still be in. If you have Machinist unlocked, cast Rapid Fire and then start spamming Mount Roulette. Enjoy 10 seconds of amazing.

(Rapid Fire can also reportedly be used to thwart Xtech teleport trolling and remove the cast time from Gauss Barrel.)

I was terrified when I zoned into the Hinterlands the first time and saw that. lol.

Pls upload video of MCH Rapid Fire mount roulette. :(

Just did steps of faith for the first time since I originally completed it.

I chose to do dragonkiller, cause no one else stepped up.

Got the first one off fine, then couldn't get the second one off due to no second tether.. was going for third when I ran ahead too soon and was one shotted by the boss, returned and used the teleport, tried to sprint up to activate third and missed it due to that.

We still won but then afterwards I get a tank going 'chain 3 person sickens me' (i was highlighted with bind to target 3), It's like, no one noticed I had died and returned so no one bothered to go up and do it themselves.

>.< frustrates me

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

Got the first one off fine, then couldn't get the second one off due to no second tether.. was going for third when I ran ahead too soon and was one shotted by the boss, returned and used the teleport, tried to sprint up to activate third and missed it due to that.

We still won but then afterwards I get a tank going 'chain 3 person sickens me' (i was highlighted with bind to target 3), It's like, no one noticed I had died and returned so no one bothered to go up and do it themselves.

>.< frustrates me
A number of tanks are dicks.

Stuart444

>.< frustrates me

I remember when we first did it. I was on DK duty. I died before I could get to the 3rd one.

I didn't even have to ask you, you saw that I died and went straight up in my place and we won thanks to that.

You can't expect people in DF to NOTICE things remember ;) unlike when running with people you know are competent

Returned to my Lalafell ways. lizard girl lifestyle was not the way for me.

CIVr51VWgAAFNxs.jpg:orig

I didn't choose the Lala life, the Lala life chose me.

Nohar

Switched to summoner. It has been ages since the last time I played that job. I kinda like it.

Goodbye my Bard. I will miss you.

Man, I had a blast last night, though it was just standard leveling. Which one of you is the other Kharlu?

Also, if I've resubbed already, can I still use a recruit a friend code and get the bonuses? If so, does anyone wanna shoot me a RAF code?

Hasney

Man, I had a blast last night, though it was just standard leveling. Which one of you is the other Kharlu?

Also, if I've resubbed already, can I still use a recruit a friend code and get the bonuses? If so, does anyone wanna shoot me a RAF code?

No idea, but I've PM'd a code anyway just in case :)

Wagram

Ravana's theme is so good, this is definitely my second favorite primal behind Bahamut. Damn SE do more original content he rocks.

IvorB

One thing I've enjoyed on the way to 60 is BLM as seeing my crits get bigger and bigger, lol. Just a million shy of 60, can't wait for Fire IV and that new rotation.

I'm nearly 60 now and every single new skill for black mage has been awesome. I can't wait to get Fire IV and put it all together.

So the level 60 extremes, how hard are they? I consider myself a decent SCH not fantastic, I didn't do any of the level 50 extremes as I haven't been playing the game long.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Randomly when you use it you can't do any other action until it's available again.So 15 seconds without procs
Sounds like my kind of job.
Your horns were not true.
How do you know if your horns are true? The temptation of the Fantasia sitting in my inventory growing strong. It's calling me
back to big and tall races.

Your horns were not true.
Maybe. But my Lala blood is strong and the world is a lot more amusing and fun when you explore it as a Lala. My time as a lizard was simply a phase that we all go through sometimes, but now the phase is over.

Plus I missed having the best race, best emotes and hanging onto my Ahriman mount for dear life.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Maybe. But my Lala blood is strong and the world is a lot more amusing and fun when you explore it as a Lala. My time as a lizard was simply a phase that we all go through sometimes, but now the phase is over.

Plus I missed having the best race, best emotes and hanging onto my Ahriman mount for dear life.

Well if that's your path. I was born to be a dragon girl.

Something I've noticed about the expansion: I have yet to see a single Lalafell NPC anywhere.

These devs are dedicated to the lore that only adventurer Lalafells are seen in cold areas.

Zidy

Think I'm gonna main DRK for the xpac despite some of the sqiushiness. I just love the amount of CD use and their rotation is really fun. I'll probably level WAR after I hit 60 just in case.

EDIT: Fem Highlander for life. I even used my fantasia to tone her muscles more and give her a scar to make it seem like shes been through some shit.

nikos

We both went from male Lala to female Au Ra. I have a feeling I may switch back to Lala eventually as well. Can't really get used to having a tail, but she is cute.

Top Bottom