• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward |OT2| RIP Bowmage 2015-2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8ADaqqD4G4IEjdoSqPGw2b_vznE-5mmXWc2uWvsKsB09SdtsV2mxZFtEypVjPbpNckNUjWm_M2sHmhwONFJA9N7h6AMMMy7_cIhToIV88PDwyfKyrVzM9wcEXCLQ.flQ4lx6eLEZb06dn5qwdjFgZo74

these are the first 3 steps so far

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Nice, the new Dungeon Baelsars Wall drops ilvl245 Gear!

Now you can slot in Scripture + Dungeon + Dun Scaith for a nice ilvl
No more Lore Gear grinding, better to just dungeon grind the ilvl 245 gear

They talked about it in the patch notes but they added some sort of free trial thing for returning players:
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

Anyway, wondering if anyone in the GAF FC has me in their friend list still? Don't want an invite right now as I don't have time to play, but I will later and I'd like to know in advance so I can PM you or what not at the time. Name should be Pyros Eien, I think? Or just Pyros, forgot how this game does names. Probably was kicked out of the FC by now but eh just checking, otherwise I'll just resub normally eventually. Probably waiting on 2nd part of 3.5 anyway.

Squishy3

i was told blm new relic affects the color of your flare? can someone confirm this or it's just bullshit lol
i refuse to believe someone has grinded out the light necessary to confirm this

i just did a level 60 roulette and got one marker filled out, probably requires more the further you get in

edit: RIP ME I'M NOT BLOODSWORN WITH THE MOOGLES

Omni

10 minutes into the new alliance raid and 10 people have already quit

like jesus guys what were you expecting.

Also I'm disappointed about what I'm hearing about Zurvan. Even Sophia took longer to clear, right?

Squishy3

10 minutes into the new alliance raid and 10 people have already quit

like jesus guys what were you expecting.

Also I'm disappointed about what I'm hearing about Zurvan. Even Sophia took longer to clear, right?
sophia was down within an hour or two as well iirc. you have to remember first group to clear is fully bis'd out as well and are probably better players than 99% of the xiv playerbase

wamberz1

Need yall's advice. Do you think I should buy my alexandrian 260 weapon (which I JUST got my final gear for) or spend the scrip on other slots and try and go for the Zurvan wep instead?

Jolkien

So I'm not sure if it's a good place to ask but I figured I'd ask. I need to contact SE support to remove my authenticator (lost my phone, got a new one) but I can't find my emergency removal password like a dumbass.

Anybody went through something similar ? What will they ask me to provide just so I'll be ready when I call them.

Beat Zurvan and imo that fight is a fucking cakewalk even with my 3 months of rust, my entire group was new except one guy and we easily beat his ass.

wamberz1

Just a heads up, apparently theirs a title you get for completing the MSQ that's a massive spoiler, so maybe turn those off until you've completed it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Super-Bird looks awesome!

Q39fzxT.png

It's not both, you can just buy the one item with both. It's 3000 one or 3000 the other or 1500 divided between both. You need 15 pneumite and they're 200 tomestones each.

Heck yeah! Capped Lore before patch and have 1000+ poetics from hunts

Pachimari

Eh, if I fail a duty in the Palace of the Death, do I not gain any exp?

Because I just did floor 21-24 with my lvl 13 pugilist and he didn't gain anything.

Vic_Viper

Downloading the patch now!

Anyone know how to get the Metal Gear themed Gear? I think it was from a 24 man Raid, anyone know which one and what's the ilvl requirement?

dramatis

I think I've finally found out why my computer keeps crashing. I think my battery backup is dying. I loaded up BeamNG.drive, since it's the most resource intensive game I have. I kept an eye on the battery backup and when the computer cut off, the light on the backup went off and it started beeping. It didn't just beep once, like it usually does. It took 10-15 seconds for it to come back on. I guess the next step is to hook the computer up to a regular surge protect and see what happens with that. I really want to figure this out. This system isn't a year old. I don't want to damage it.
Good to see you figured out your problem. Have to looked into PC GAF thread (somewhere) to maybe get somebody more knowledgeable to help you out?
Anyway, wondering if anyone in the GAF FC has me in their friend list still? Don't want an invite right now as I don't have time to play, but I will later and I'd like to know in advance so I can PM you or what not at the time. Name should be Pyros Eien, I think? Or just Pyros, forgot how this game does names. Probably was kicked out of the FC by now but eh just checking, otherwise I'll just resub normally eventually. Probably waiting on 2nd part of 3.5 anyway.
The good news for you is that FC hasn't been full enough, with people cycling in and out, for a mass culling.

We are nearing 500 though, so the massacre is coming soon.
Did the new Aliapoh Craft/Gather Wonderous Tails not go in this patch?
Any craft/gathering stuff gets implemented the Thursday after. If it doesn't update by then, then you'll have to wait until 3.55 probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom