• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jijidasu

r2LKApj.jpg

Akihiko Yoshida goodness. BDFF vibes all over!

Cetra

So they mentioned that avatars were called "eggi" in FFXII, and that's carrying over to FFXIV: ARR. What was the English name for avatars in FFXII? It totally escapes me.

Kaizer

Banned
Have NA PS3 users started receiving codes yet? Been checking my e-mail, but no luck........ I didn't have a priority code or anything, but I figured signing up for the PS3 beta all the way back in September 2010 might count for something.

Animekatt

Definitely will be playing as Scholar. Can't wait!

I'm really hoping to get a PS3 invite. That's my prefered method of playing this game, so please, please give it to me SE. :(

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Now i don't know what to do!!!

I think i will level all as usual :)

Hey guys, question: I was in Beta 1 and Beta 2, so will I be able to just open my Beta Launcher, update, and play at 5AM?

Also, in this phase, can we keep our characters for launch? IIRC we couldn't, but I wasn't sure if anything may have changed. Thanks!

Hey guys, question: I was in Beta 1 and Beta 2, so will I be able to just open my Beta Launcher, update, and play at 5AM?

Also, in this phase, can we keep our characters for launch? IIRC we couldn't, but I wasn't sure if anything may have changed. Thanks!

Yes, you should be good.

There will be a wipe at the end of phase 3. You can retain your character data in phase 4 if there are no major problems during testing.

open it now.. there's a 5.7GB "patch" for the new client version.

seeing as a bunch of Japanese accounts got accepted earlier today, and now the EU players are getting them, maybe the NA players are up next.
just keeping the hope alive here ;-)

Bonethug

To the person who got the invite, did the sender say Square-Enix or what?

date: Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:54 PM EST
subject: Welcome to the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Beta

I purchased 1.0 at launch, but only played for like a week.
Gonna check it out to see if I like the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom