• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my code :)

I'm currently on the "Press Next to begin updating the game client..." screen.

I'm assuming it's meant to just sit there while the clock icon in the corner just spins?

It can take a while, sometimes it seems to hang. The PS3 client seems a little ropey at the moment, but I guess that's a given.

On the beta forums, for each phase, they listed all the things from the full version that are included. They alluded to certain things being omitted from Phase 2 that would then be in Phase 3.

That said, there's still no list of what they're adding into Phase 3 that was omitted from Phase 2.

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but better than nothing. It explains what's NOT in phase 3 that will be in the final game. So it's kind of like the opposite of what you're asking for, but at least if you know what's in the final game, then you can do the math.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=63097021&postcount=127

Teknoman

Man I cant wait to hear the limit break trailer music in game. Those of you that are fans of game music or JRPG themes in particular, you are really in for a treat.

I can't seem to get past the "Beta Tester Agreement" screen. I scrolled to the end and checked the box to accept, but it doesn't let me click next. Does anybody know what to do?

Teknoman

Who is making the GAF guild?

Edit: This is interesting, reading the patch notes it appears you can have up to 8 linkshells? WUT?

Linkshells are more or less like group chat channels. People used them as makeshift guilds in the XI and early XIV days. Now we'll have LS and PC (Personal Company) Personal companies are closer to actual guilds/clans.

I think they're more like chat channels now.

Yea I just remember that would have never flown back in XI. A lot of linkshells (mostly endgame ones) were very restrictive about membership requirements and would ban membership in other LSes. I guess it's a moot point in XIV because there's no concept of HNMs, camping, or competition. But still, it's just kind of surprising.

DigitalVeil

Neo Member
Downloading the PS3 beta as we speak; my giddiness cannot be contained. This combined with this weekend finally being my break from endless work is an absolute godsend.

Kyon

Banned
I didn't get in, unbelievable!

same. Lets cry

ib1MxGM6kHP8rj.gif

Seriously, I had the FFXIII code, owned FFXIV vanilla, and downloaded the video on PSN and still didn't get in.

Wait what? Did you own vanilla FFXIV and not ever register a service account? Because if you did have an FFXIV 1.0 account, you're just in, no code needed.

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;63517386 said:
400 mintues left until my patch is done downloading...

I got into the PS3 beta, but will stick with PC.

you redeemed ps3 code sis?

Seriously, I had the FFXIII code, owned FFXIV vanilla, and downloaded the video on PSN and still didn't get in.

wait you should be in then if you got the original! :D

I don't think they've ticked the beta checkbox on 1.0 accounts yet. I'm guessing they won't until their characters are available in the next week or two.

I just checked my email and I saw a new one that said "Final Fantasy XIV" and I got super excited but then I read further and realized it was from Amazon offering me a purchasing suggestion. FUCK EVERYTHING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom