• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to keep asking but... on the title screen.

Start is greyed out. Config and Exit can be done.

"The Lobby server connection has encountered an error".

Is this something where we just have to wait?

Sin

Hate to keep asking but... on the title screen.

Start is greyed out. Config and Exit can be done.

"The Lobby server connection has encountered an error".

Is this something where we just have to wait?

I have the same problem. 2 of my friends are in though. :/

Client wont let me accept the terms and conditions

I cant click on the NEXT button

help

I'm having the same problem, and I did scroll down. Also I get that grey Script Error screen pop up showing the message: HTML Parsing Error: Unable to modify the parent container element before the child element is closed.

Anybody know what to do?

Boken

Banned
you have to "read them"
just scroll through

BBhbLI0.png

i have no idea what this means

Stefan™;63530111 said:
Ugh, so my client crashed and lost all of the progress I made on the download. now it's at 1GB. FML.

Hopefully it's not like that for release, as it's pretty terrible. Suffered this with the PS3 client.

Baleoce

NA/EU servers still down for me. JP ones are up. But I have friends on skype who have logged into NA servers, so I'm extra confused. Restarted client twice.

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;63530611 said:
So I assume all of your issues have be resolved?

No issue at all sis! It worked! XD I used my SE EU account and registered the code then went into my EU PSN and downloaded client. Then launched the client in my US account and luckily it let me link my account to my US PSN XD

So that means I can CONFIRM for people wondering: Yes EU PS3 codes can work for US peeps but you have to make a EU PSN (there are guides out there on how to make one, i already have a PSN for every region) and SE EU account (make sure your region when you register on SE is UK of course) the email you use doesn't matter as long as its not already registered in your account. Then confirm through email. After this enter your beta registration key to your new SE EU account which will then create it. After this log into your EU PSN account enter the PS3 code, download the beta and launch the game on your US account. Then presto! You log in to your SE EU account in the game when you launch it and then it asks you if you want to link your PSN to that SE EU account and it works.

Controller support is nice.

Are Servers x-platform?

Yes

Styles

No issue at all sis! It worked! XD I used my SE EU account and registered the code then went into my EU PSN and downloaded client. Then launched the client in my US account and luckily it let me link my account to my US PSN XD

So that means I can CONFIRM for people wondering: Yes EU PS3 codes can work for US peeps but you have to make a EU PSN (there are guides out there on how to make one, i already have a PSN for every region) and SE EU account (make sure your region when you register on SE is UK of course) the email you use doesn't matter as long as its not already registered in your account. Then confirm through email. After this enter your beta registration key to your new SE EU account which will then create it. After this log into your EU PSN account enter the PS3 code, download the beta and launch the game on your US account. Then presto! You log in to your SE EU account in the game when you launch it and then it asks you if you want to link your PSN to that SE EU account and it works.

Yes

Awesome. :)

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Mance Rayder on Ramuh, fell free to add me as a friend.

Mance Rayder on Ramuh, fell free to add me as a friend.

You're not joining GAF server?

Oh you made the guild? I thought Robo was gonna do that (or me)?

Oh I don't know it didn't say anything in the OP about who should make it. The name was actually too long so maybe you even want to choose something different, I had to get it with no spaces. If you'd rather be owner I can probably transfer it to you (delete and remake), doesn't matter to me. Are you in yet?

Kyon

Banned
Are these accounts permanent btw? It's linked to my US PSN and when this game launches I'm switching over to my US SE account to use my credit card. But I'm not sure if my US PSN will be linked to my EU SE account permanently ;__;

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
You're not joining GAF server?

Oh I don't know it didn't say anything in the OP about who should make it. The name was actually too long so maybe you even want to choose something different, I had to get it with no spaces. If you'd rather be owner I can probably transfer it to you (delete and remake), doesn't matter to me. Are you in yet?

They didn't add the ability to change masters in the LS? =\ Well that sucks..

I'll take it if you don't mind. Not in game yet, a few more minutes.

Styles

I wonder though.... Is this link permanent? Cause then I wouldn't be able to use my US PSN when the game launches :/

This code is just for the beta. You will receive a different code if you purchase the game. If you decide to purchase the game just register the new code to your NA SE account and link it to your US PSN, since you're using accounts from EU atm?

kiyomi

Got my PS3 beta invite and such just earlier. Had to make a SE account even though I thought I'd already had one. I've never touched/played any of this at any stage, so I'm going in completely blind. Guessing I should go onto the Ultros server as a completely new player, by the sounds of it.

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;63532871 said:
This code is just for the beta. You will receive a different code if you purchase the game. If you decide to purchase the game just register the new code to your NA SE account and link it to your US PSN, since you're using accounts from EU atm?

Yea I'm using my SE EU account. I wasn't sure if it would let me link it to my US one when the game launched RIP. But thank goodness this account is just for the beta.

I'm assuming this beta phase won't carry over to the other one in July?

Jinko

I broke my PC last night, Fucking typical, having to reinstall windows and the client again.. :(

This could take a while.

Styles

Yea I'm using my SE EU account. I wasn't sure if it would let me link it to my US one when the game launched RIP. But thank goodness this account is just for the beta.

I'm assuming this beta phase won't carry over to the other one in July?

1. As long as you didn't link your SE EU account to your US PSN then you're fine.

2. Phase 4 is will be open beta so it doesn't really matter. I don't know whether character progression will be carried over from phase 3 to 4. However, I do believe you will be able to carry your phase 4 character over once the game launches.

I am sure there is an extensive FAQ for all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom