• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnicent

phase 3 seems to be better performance wise, also they added hair and cloth physics.

surprised to see beastmen traders in Limsa.

do I have to reach level 10 before I can travel to Ul'dah?

Well i took the fairy from uldah to nosca lower docks or whatever it's called, so you probably do not have to wait. Didn't explore since there was lv13+ enemies and as a lowly 5 pug.

demonkaze

Wondering if anybody can help me with something. I can run everything fine on max settings (100+ fps in uldah) but the only problem i'm having is the chocobos where their heads seem to shoot off the screens, any idea how to fix this?

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
In 12 hours ?

6 minutes ago.

Now wait a little longer, they have problem with auth servers.

FINAL FANTASY XIV ‏@FF_XIV_JP 2m
(β)スクエニアカウントの認証にてエラーが発生しており、解決次第ログイン再開となります。再開が遅れて申し訳ありませんが 詳細が判明次第すぐに再度告知致しますので、今しばらくお待ちください。 #FF14

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Wondering if anybody can help me with something. I can run everything fine on max settings (100+ fps in uldah) but the only problem i'm having is the chocobos where their heads seem to shoot off the screens, any idea how to fix this?

Duct tape.

6 minutes ago.

Now wait a little longer, they have problem with auth servers.

FINAL FANTASY XIV ‏@FF_XIV_JP 2m
(β)スクエニアカウントの認証にてエラーが発生しており、解決次第ログイン再開となります。再開が遅れて申し訳ありませんが 詳細が判明次第すぐに再度告知致しますので、今しばらくお待ちください。 #FF14

Betas gonna beta. Whats the over/under on how many people are complaining about not being able to play the game in the beta forums?

Munba

I receive this error:

iOzuxD4LKTH1k.JPG

:(

Dunan

While futzing around with choosing which language to play in, I got the log in screen to appear, but only in English.

I can enter my password but can't seem to hit the button.

And now the server isn't responding.

Maybe I'll just go do something else and wait an hour or so.

So I see the servers back up now, but now I can't even click the 'Log In' button, it lights up red when I highlight it, but it does nothing when I click it :(

Looks like I should just come back a few hours from now, maybe everything will be ironed out by then.

hrab

just try again ZenaxPure, eventually it will work fine, at least it did for me. Unfortunately now I can't see any US/EU shards in game ;/

Ferr986

Well, I could finally log in to my SE ID.
Question , all 1.0 players, regardless of legacy status, can play this Phase?
I DL'ed the client but it ask me for a code, and I dont have any. I played 1.0. but Im not legacy.

kiyomi

Damn, I got to the end of making my character and then I got the message the server wasn't responding. So close and yet so far. :p

ZenaxPure

just try again ZenaxPure, eventually it will work fine, at least it did for me. Unfortunately now I can't see any US/EU shards in game ;/

Yeah I kept trying, second time I got boxes to type in but no way to hit accept (enter didn't do anything either). Finally worked on my 5th try.

Jinko

Wow, that's not much at all. I hope there is a larger allowance for FCs.

It's not too bad now that you can kick non actives, I duno if there is any way to tell how long someone has been inactive for though like in WoW, I didn't have a close enough look.

guys which NA servers are you guys on? what are your character names?

Ultros is the main EN server until the legacy servers are up.

Ok seriously what region is everyone putting in? I don't even care about being in the NA region if there not gonna let me on. Is everyone on some NA version of the beta code input or something? I don't mind making another account with a different region if I have to.

froliq

I DL'ed the client but it ask me for a code, and I dont have any. I played 1.0. but Im not legacy.

I'm a 1.0 player, non-legacy and I'm able to play. Did not receive a code for phase 3, but I did for 1 and 2. I guess it carried me over from the previous phases if you're not able to play.

Ricck

samething here, played 1.0 but didn't received a code (yet) and can't login..

ebil

Anyone else's client is completely messed up? Mine crashes a lot and I have weird lobby server issues, like my character sometimes not being found [guess this issue is tied to the lobby server currently being messed up too]. So far it seems buggier than phase 2. :-/

Synless

Says I can't log into the beta forum because my account says "You could not log in because that service account has been cancelled." Am I out of luck? I reactivated my account and so far it is a no go.

Ferr986

I'm a 1.0 player, non-legacy and I'm able to play. Did not receive a code for phase 3, but I did for 1 and 2. I guess it carried me over from the previous phases if you're not able to play.

I didnt get a code for phase 1 or 2. Didnt even apply, cause I though phase 3 was open to all 1.0 characters without needing an apply.

ZenaxPure

anybody managed to log in now?
been having connection to the server was lost for the last few minutes :(

This happened to me for a while, but, I eventually managed to make a character and I tried to log into a world but got disconnected before it finished. Logged back on but I can't connect to any NA/EU servers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom