• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

omlet

They added racial bonuses? When did this happen?

In ARR. I don't remember what phase they first showed up but they've been here.

On the weekend when servers are back up, go to character creation and the stats are all listed there on the left hand side in plain sight. You'll see stat variations of like 2-3 points off the average (around 20). Seriously insignificant by max level as the differences didn't seem to scale as you leveled.

Allard

So what's the difference between a Linkshell and a Free Company? could someone clear that up for me?

Linkshell is a chat channel you can give to anyone, free company is like a guild which you can only ever have one of at a time and has more gameplay consequences (lvls, housing, shared bank etc.).

Kyon

Banned
Nope, not on legacy. I just played the game first time on Saturday and love it.

Can't wait for the weekend.

you played on Saturday and got that far? I played since the servers came up *.*

Well i DID leave the game running for a few hours cause i passed out lol

theta11

you played on Saturday and got that far? I played since the servers came up *.*

Well i DID leave the game running for a few hours cause i passed out lol

I got pretty far on Friday, about level 20 but got stopped for about 4 hours on the story quests that require instances and decided to log off. Spent Saturday running around exploring and doing FATEs and mining lol

Ravidrath

I'm looking forward to running around in my best-WHM-gear-in-the-game again on Friday.

Hmm, I wonder if Ifrit Extreme will be open? Maybe I can practice up for the real thing...

Oh yeah, that Foestriker's Tabard looks pretty awesome.

What dungeon is that from?

I can't remember now, sorry. I followed the main story quest order for my char (Limsa > Grid > Uldah) and I think it was the first or second. Again I could be wrong.

I'm hoping that these items can drop in any dungeon. Back in 1.2x chests @specific locations tended to drop a certain type, so you could keep hitting them until something your class/job/char could use.

Not sure if this is still true.

Mastamind

For the people that did the dungoens, did you have to do anything to unlock them? Maybe main storyline/other quests or were they just available to walk in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom