• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mature

Floor-length robes are a new addition to this game, aren't they? (I guess in 1.0 they would have caused a lot of graphical problems)
Not exactly. That's a Vanya Robe.
70ede2ded2775d8a7420db3.jpg

Kyon

Banned
so can anyone tell me how to get the default (or is it end game?) armor for each class?

They all look so pretty *.*

Want this so bad

and the weapons too *.*

Like in the beginning of the game it teases you by showing your character transforming into the class you chose with those clothes and weapon.

Xux

The armor was from the level 45 Job Quests that had you go around the world and in dungeons for the different pieces.

The weapon has to be crafted from rare high level weapons and paid for with items dropped from the hardest Primal battles, I think.

Kyon

Banned
The armor was from the level 45 Job Quests that had you go around the world and in dungeons for the different pieces.

The weapon has to be crafted from rare high level weapons and paid for with items dropped from the hardest Primal battles, I think.

oh ok ;__; so end gamish

they look so pretty

Xux

I wonder what gear set will be shown when you are making your Arcanist.
Maybe that armor in that artwork from the latest Dev Blog are new Class Specific Gear since the classes are splitting now.

Also, some stuff to entertain people while we wait:

Ferne tells Gamerescape how to pronounciate stuff.
Some obnoxious guy from IGN does an interview with Bayohne while Chocobo Buddies, Behemoths, Odin, and Titan do stuff on the screen behind them.

You can now apply to transfer to another world. (NA)(EU)

ZenaxPure

So I finally managed to get on my dude, and, well.... I decided to start in Limsa, and I got the initial starter quest to explore the city but when I try to leave it tells me that I need to talk to baderon despite already being on the quest. Anyone else had this happen to them?

edit, seems like relogging fixed it I guess. Was able to finally take the elevator.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
Hello, just tried the beta for a while. Who do I send a tell to if I want to be in the new LS for Sargatanas?
Thanks

Jinko

Hmm I was hoping legacy players wouldn't have to go through the "new player" quests lines, unlocking stuff like gear sets, levequests and inn rooms seems kind of pointless.

I wana just jump back in to the thick of it and go to a dungeon but looks like I will have to go through the story line to unlock that too :S

Xux

It took an Alpha and two Beta phases but...

...I want the old intentory menu style back. Text is just more practical for me for matching text in pretty every other instance to.

I guess I have an add-on to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom