• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT2| ARR: Phase 4 August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vazel

Banned
It wouldn't let me use the acute accent(á) in my real name so I used one of my screennames.

I would much rather have had my real name in the credits but I don't like spelling my name without the acute accent.

Riposte

The credits is going to be so fucking long oh god

EDIT: They don't allow spaces within names, racist

EDIT: Oh, so when will someone make a Giant Bomb page on me?

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
All of my effort to get into this beta appear to be in vain.

What is the currently planned official launch date?

okay I'm confused. I got a email for the beta test and i put the code in and registered. Now what? My account says not registered under token status. what's that?

I don't know if put my real name or my game character name...I shouldn't give that much thought is such a silly thing.

More like 3cents when you take into account the LoLonda population.

I remember Londa defending the game back then. I remember because his posts made me not get the game any time soon. Luckily I heard the game improved a lot....at the fact it was 10€ helped too.

Pleasegiveme Mymoneyback

Bringback Fourteenonepointtwentytrhree

Askani

My friend and I both got our invites this morning.

Another friend was already in it so we're all set to try it out together and talk about it.

I'm installing right now to my brand new PC I just built last weekend.

That's some good stuff today. Very excited for the weekend now. :D

I was considering using my real name, then typing it out made me realize (once again) just how unremarkable it is. 'Michael Hamilton' is so boring. Registered as "Djplaeskool"

Qvoth

so i already got into the beta last week, but i just found out i got another beta key on my other email account since i used 3-4 to apply to the beta
will i be banned if i gave it to my brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom