• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

desu

Guess I will get 2 extra retainers just for space!

Anyway i100 for Levi weapons ... guess it had to be this way still sucks for allagan weapon owners (and how hard it was to get them).

chrono01

Anyway i100 for Levi weapons ... guess it had to be this way still sucks for allagan weapon owners (and how hard it was to get them).
I still want mine, if only for pride [we worked so hard, damn it!] or for vanity.

However, the RNG Gods hate me...

desu

Was? It still will be!

Well yeah, I am not thinking of "hard" anymore when I think about T5. Also Echo might make it easier for people (but probably not even worth it to do T5 anymore since Levi is better and probably easier).

Ken

Got to wonder about the stats though. idk seems kinda high considering allagan 1 weapons will still be a challenge to obtain.

do to item stat weights, they're pretty much better than allagan1 weapons no matter the secondary stats.

chrono01

Relic +2 [Zodiac] not obtainable in 2.2. It'll carry over into 2.25.

Unless you obtain the base Zodiac weapon in 2.2 and each subsequent patch upgrades it further. I am slightly confused on the matter.

You can choose what stats you want on it, though. That's cool.

Noi

New gear for Disciples of the Hand huh. Guess I'm glad I didn't go overboard on material melding all the old stuff.

chrono01

that sounds suuuuuuuper insignificant, tbh
If you're hurting for Accuracy, though, it'd be nice to be able to stick +ACC on it [or whatever stat you want] instead of relying on food.

EX Leviathan and Moogle clearable with ilvl90 gear!

Ken

Yeah, it's not like you are going to have much choice on many jobs. Just load everything with crit on SCH and call it a day, for example.

pretty much. also stats already take so many points now to see a % increase so unless you can stack multiples of the same stat on a weapon over time i'm not seeing the point of it. and then there's the issue of making spell and skill speed worthwhile.

Taruranto

Just give people weapons for free at this point Yoshida, this echo stuff is just sad.

QFZ9vAZ.jpg

Looks like the 2-3 mounts in there other than fat choco and new dailies mounts?

chrono01

Let's see:

- Increases in power every time you die
- Increases HP and Damage Inflicted
- Is applied after three minutes into battles and can stack up to five times [for a total of 50%]

That's insanely powerful.

chrono01

Time attack for Turn 3?

NO THANKS!

As, so the Coil Echo buff starts off weak and progress as each week goes on [similar to the buff for Ice Crown Citadel in WotLK]? Makes sense.

N.A

Banned
It's a great way of letting the less hardcore players get through the content, as well as allowing newer players to catch up. The hardcore players should already be ready for the new 5 turns anyway.

Sophia

Look forward Twintania echo parties where they ask you to kill yourself 10 times in a row so they can beat it!

You have to fight at least three minutes of the fight, so those struggling groups that can't even make it past conflags are out of luck.

Or apparently not. It's applied from the start in Coil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom