• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least with CUL, if you have BTN leveled up, it makes the job kinda easy to do.

Outside of those drops you may need and those are easy to get.

1xcm9ko.png

Confirmed to be working as intended.

Aeana

Still can't stop laughing about how the DRG died early on and then got the mount. That shows how much they understand the plight of regular FF14 players.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
He's right! We pretty much have tank stuff drop constantly and I'm the Lalafell main tank... Heck when we downed Turn 4 for the first time, it was both tank pieces.

We get a lot of tank loot too and our tanks are not lalas.

BadRNG

The secrecy is so damn annoying, patch comes out next week, and all the important stuff will be posted fast. Why do this.

Looks like I was mostly on target with the ilevel stuff, main difference is I expected tome and allagan to be same ilevel again. I am not sure how to feel about it not. Being chained to RNG just sucks so much. Willing to bet the loot tables are just as shit as they have been thus far, seems like something they would of mentioned a change in drop system otherwise.

Isaccard

The secrecy is so damn annoying, patch comes out next week, and all the important stuff will be posted fast. Why do this.

Looks like I was mostly on target with the ilevel stuff, main difference is I expected tome and allagan to be same ilevel again. I am not sure how to feel about it not. Being chained to RNG just sucks so much. Willing to bet the loot tables are just as shit as they have been thus far, seems like something they would of mentioned a change in drop system otherwise.

"Spoilers" and Gamblers Fallacy

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Yeah I was hoping the new tome gear would be an alternative to allagan 2 like myth was to the original. Guess Yoshi-P wants people to keep going through coil for another 6 months.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Yay to the first, the second is expected [unfortunately].

Regardless, here's hoping our luck in Turns 6+ are better than 1-5, with less repeated accessory drops.

Here is to hoping the drop system is improved... again they wouldn't talk about it - more wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom