• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken

One thing they may have done was combine the monk and dragoon accessories so that might help a little...

jl9IPPlh82ull.png

remember me?

Number45

So is there a decent site that aggregates FF14 news and provides an RSS feed? Can't find anything from the sites linked in the OP. :(

chrono01

2.2 patch notes coming after this. Unfortunately, it will have to wait until morning. I need sleep. @_@

Even the patch notes will have information removed? Why all of the secrecy!?

Aeana

If they'll be doing the first half live letter for 2.3 in late May, we will probably get patch 2.3 in early July. Or late June I guess.

desu

Yeah I was hoping the new tome gear would be an alternative to allagan 2 like myth was to the original. Guess Yoshi-P wants people to keep going through coil for another 6 months.

Really? Myth and Allagan gear being equal in iLevel was just super dumb. You got i90 gear for basically nothing, the same iLvl gear as from Coil (which more than enough people haven't even beat).

I really glad they finally are making a difference. Hope the loot RNG won't be as bad in the new coil though.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Really? Myth and Allagan gear being equal in iLevel was just super dumb. You got i90 gear for basically nothing, the same iLvl gear as from Coil (which more than enough people haven't even beat).

I really glad they finally are making a difference. Hope the loot RNG won't be as bad in the new coil though.

That's the issue though.

Stuart444

If they'll be doing the first half live letter for 2.3 in late May, we will probably get patch 2.3 in early July. Or late June I guess.

I was thinking maybe Late June? Part 1 live letter in late May, Part 2 around this time in June with 2.3 a week later? Or it could be July, we'll see I guess.

Taruranto

Meh, overall pretty disappointing live letter. Didn't show much about new coil, new gears or anything... just mostly vanity stuff.

Also reading patch notes

Bloodlappers will no longer spawn during the battle with Demon Wall.

638e05ee98d7e940e63b866abfa2f50fd428c5c2_10.png

...wait a second.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Ugh.

In order to alleviate server load during the weekly reset for item acquisition and player progress, the reset time for the following items and duties has been changed to Tuesday at 1:00 a.m. (PDT):
Allagan tomestones of soldiery
The Second Coil of Bahamut
The quest "Primal Focus"
PvP Weekly Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom