• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
<3

Funnily enough I get an ad for player housing in swtor. :l

So trailer for 2.3 at or around e3? Am I reading that right? They'll be other trailer as well.(new classes? maybe expansion?)

The way they were talking yesterday, the expac trailer is pretty much confirmed for e3. Now as far as 2.3 goes, if they do have it set for reveal for e3 then that would make 2.3 the week after since they seem pretty static with having the trailer a week before.

system11

So .... many .... fetch ... quests.

I hit level 50 from just wandering around doing 'stuff' and still have a lot of story left to do. They could really have trimmed the story just a bit in places - I'm looking at YOU Costa Del Sol part.

Lebron

/mk attack

Someone posted a handy macro for a tank on Reddit:

/mk attack1 <t>
/ac "Target Forward"
/wait 0.5
/mk attack2 <t>
/ac "Target Forward"
/wait 0.5
/mk attack3 <t>
/target <attack1>

That would mark the first one he wanted, then the next couple within the mob automatically, then start attacking target 1.
Little late, but thanks for this. It's been quite useful

Nose Master

People who reserve loot in farm parties are funny, it makes no sense to me and I can't believe people allow it.

Most of the time I see this happening is when someone wants to run as a DPS/heal, but they get talked into tanking. So they can't need what they're actually there for.

You also have no obligation to run with people who reserve stuff, yknow.

Jijidasu

We don't hear from you very often in here. :eek:
Didn't even know you were still playing.

Not much to really report on haha. I browse the thread here and there but usually just keep my nose out! Just by chance someone happened to be asking about Durandal so I thought I'd throw my nets out and see if I can find a suitable member to join our new group.

Kssio_Aug

It's currently sold for neither, but they'll be selling it for real money soon.
Damn, thats bad news! :/
I mean... We pay for the game, we pay subscription, and they will gonna sell these kind of stuff for real money too? Dont like the idea.

Edit: Nvm. Just checked what is it, I can understand why it will be sold for real money now. I thought it was cosmetic stuff (like new skins).

Aeana

Not much to really report on haha. I browse the thread here and there but usually just keep my nose out! Just by chance someone happened to be asking about Durandal so I thought I'd throw my nets out and see if I can find a suitable member to join our new group.

Well, if Ken ends up being interested, he has my full recommendation. Hope everything's been going well for you and your group.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I mean... We pay for the game, we pay subscription, and they will gonna sell these kind of stuff for real money too? Dont like the idea.

Edit: Nvm. Just checked what is it, I can understand why it will be sold for real money now. I thought it was cosmetic stuff (like new skins).

Most MMOs, even sub ones like WoW tend to charge for small stuff like this. Not saying I agree but eh. Seems like most of the genre has accepted it.

aceface

Also you get one free one when you sub for your first month (never used mine...)

SRTtoZ

Selling fantasia potions is no different than WoW selling race changes. Also, the community BEGGED for sellable fantasia potions... It almost felt like SE didn't want to do it.

I would like to know why the leader of Limsa Lominsa has a sawed off shotgun and we don't.

Screen%20Shot%202014-04-27%20at%202.27.40%20AM.png

As long as they keep microtransactions to cosmetic or optional stuff...it's okay, I guess? Not a fan of the extra retainers being microtransactions though.

I would like to know why the leader of Limsa Lominsa has a sawed off shotgun and we don't.

she's a tease. one day we will.

Selling fantasia potions is no different than WoW selling race changes. Also, the community BEGGED for sellable fantasia potions... It almost felt like SE didn't want to do it.

it's pretty terrible. i had a guildmate changing from a human into a lala months ago. it never felt right. it was hard to swallow actually. people should stick to their choices.

they shouldn't listen to their community anyway. that official board segment...

Joe T.

Ah, that's to be expected. Hadn't read that before. I was worried they were already tossing out excuses as to why improvements/changes the player base is asking for can't be implemented. FFXI players asked for more inventory space for years, and for years SE would claim it couldn't be done because of "PS2 limitations"... until those limitations magically disappeared one day and more inventory space was added.

The PS2 version of FFXI is still supported to this day as far as I know, though the last major expansion was only made available for that console in Japan. Glad to see they're willing to ditch PS3 support for FFXIV if development deems it necessary.

Number45

If I add my payment option in Mog Station they will start to charge me after the free time peirod expries or they will charge me right away?
You'll get charged when the trial period ends.

Question can weapons go missing from the inventory? I had bought one on the marketplace and havent used it in a long time since i have leveled up, but now looking back, its no longer in my inventory.
You sure it's not in the armoury chest? Weapons/armour/jewellery are placed there by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom