• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Anyway to make chat log bigger but not full screen?
Seems small as heck on PS4.
Turn on the Virtual Mouse (I think it's L1+R3) and then bring the cursor to the top right corner of the chat box, left click hold, and drag it out like you would on a PC.

Hedrush

Email addresses are case sensitive so make sure you type it exactly the same way you originally typed it. If you created the account on a PS4, the software keyboard has a tendency of capitalizing the C in ".Com" so give that a shot.

Thanks, I've just tried that but it didn't work.

Square Enix support page is useless. They are no longer giving tech support by email due to difficulties apparently and the phone number given no longer works. I've been trying for near on 3 hours now to login to mogstation and the game. Nothing is working. I've tried god knows how many variations of my id and password. My email isn't in the system to recover my account. I'll shall phone Sony in the morning. I'm giving up now as it's 3am here. I didn't think my day could've got any shittier and this happens.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm still pretty new but I just finished up the Brayflox dungeon and one of the people in my party said I was the best tank he's had all week. Warms the ol' heart haha.

Alucrid

Banned
Turn 8 down!

BCC73C6EC8D1C7D47FF2A0776F5455BF9C379C40

Aeana

The last few seconds of the turn 8 fight were pretty tense. My heart was in my throat. (._. ) Glad we were able to do it with 4 DPS though, since otherwise we would have had to gear up one of Yenn's DPS jobs first.

The last few seconds of the turn 8 fight were pretty tense. My heart was in my chest. (._. ) Glad we were able to do it with 4 DPS though, since otherwise we would have had to gear up one of Yenn's DPS jobs first.

I bet Yenza has 800 dps skills and you don't know it!

Congrats on the win!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Whst are good fieldcrafts and tradecrsfts to take up as a DRG?

I havent touched crafting yet.

danthefan

Turned on my PS4 this morning to find FFXIV had been deleted from the hard drive and some message about save data coming couldn't be uploaded because it came from another PS4. I use one time passwords so I don't think my account has been hacked. What the hell is going on? My PS4 sits in my bedroom and I was in the house all day yesterday so nobody could have come in and deleted the game.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
In just three days I jumped from 52 to 80.
rSErZtp.png

Reddit guide tells me I'm already prepared for Coil1!
Eye am excite.

...Right after I get Swiftcast.

Aeana

ff14-ilvl100sch.png

Hit ilvl 100 tonight. Sadly I'll be up against a wall sooner rather than later waiting on the sands of time to upgrade the weathered pieces, and I'm last priority under DPS and tanks (as I should be).

Ken

Hit ilvl 100 tonight. Sadly I'll be up against a wall sooner rather than later waiting on the sands of time to upgrade the weathered pieces, and I'm last priority under DPS and tanks (as I should be).

Just pull a Cellar Oppa on your group.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Armorcraft makes most of ur metal armors
Woodworking for weapons
Metal coming from mining
Logs come from harvesting

Thanks! I'll look into woodworking first, then.

Aeana

Think of the ilevels!

Meh. I mean the book of diamonds is okay and clearly an upgrade over the animus but considering what it costs to get it, it doesn't pay off when the animus is a perfectly fine stopgap on the way to the high allagan book. I'd rather spend any sands I do get on armor.

Ken

Meh. I mean the book of diamonds is okay and clearly an upgrade over the animus but considering what it costs to get it, it doesn't pay off when the animus is a perfectly fine stopgap on the way to the high allagan book. I'd rather spend any sands I do get on armor.

You can't use sands on weapons though, right?

Darn you SE, why do the WHM have to rely on Coil 2 drops for our left side?! I hate the lack of piety on soldiery gear. Guess it will be crafted gear until then.

And congrats to Team Bookey, who will beat Turn 9 first?

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
These story quests suck so much. How could anyone suffer through this shit multiple times :/
They suck so bad. I'm immediately passing the text. I used to read it until I realized how unnecessarily flowery the prose is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom