• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

Considering this for PS4. Is the gafguild strong?
We tend to bleed active players when the content dries up [some aren't logged on as much as they usually are], but that probably goes for the large majority of guilds out there. 2.2 should fix this, since we're getting a great deal more to do weekly, with some of the things [such as Coil Turns 1-5] having their restrictions removed.

What you will find in GAF, however, are a large number of friendly players who are often willing to help and/or simply chat about things. We would definitely welcome you, should you decide to join us on Ultros.

We tend to bleed active players when the content dries up [some aren't logged on as much as they usually are], but that probably goes for the large majority of guilds out there. 2.2 should fix this, since we're getting a great deal more to do weekly, with some of the things [such as Coil Turns 1-5] having their restrictions removed.

What you will find in GAF, however, are a large number of friendly players who are often willing to help and/or simply chat about things. We would definitely welcome you, should you decide to join us on Ultros.

Embarrassingly, I sort of got roped into a different FC before I got a chance to join the GAF one, despite joining Ultros for that very reason.

Now I'd feel a little bit mean leaving...

Ken

iXTI1FpFYhqm.png

chrono01

Also, I know it's a bit late, but I figured I'd post it anyway.

After weeks [and weeks] of Twintania, I finally managed to obtain my Allagan Scepter yesterday.

Thanks again to my static for being the amazing people that you are. However, my quest continues, since we must now attain them for the rest of the group. The removal of the restriction from Turns 1-5, as I mentioned earlier, will definitely help. We will not give up!

Onwards to 2.2, and the many battles/adventures that await us!

Seeing people posting their Allagan stuff when I can't even beat Titan HM with my SCH makes me depressed.

WTB BLMs that can dodge plumes and healers that know final phase rotations

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hey, I finally mustered up the courage to start playing ARR. I started a few day ago and reached 29 Archer yesterday. I think I could have started using my 1.0 character, but I couldn't see the option... No matter though, I enjoyed starting from scratch. Once again, my character is Misaki Rena, so if anyone is on the moogle server, feel free to add me.

I'm actually considering changing server at some point because the server population is split between English and French. I'd have preferred a more English focussed server like Odin.

Oh and if any of the original Stars of Destiny lot are still around, tell me the servers etc... :)

Never forget!

Y1WOuun.jpg

OMG Rena! <3

I'm still subbed, but I haven't even played anything. Just visited all the separate servers where people went to, and chatted and stuff.

Most of the OG crew you remember went to Excalibur.

Not an option, I'm afraid :< Poophead IRL friends would only agree to transfer to Gilgamesh since it's crowded. I'll just have to hope I can get it with the new Echo buff.

Either that or just skip my SCH relic altogether and do it as BRD first.

Isaccard

Not an option, I'm afraid :< Poophead IRL friends would only agree to transfer to Gilgamesh since it's crowded. I'll just have to hope I can get it with the new Echo buff.

Sounds like you need new friends

Real life friends just slow you down, look where I would be if I waited for tomat. I'd be stuck at the character creation screen still.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Real life friends just slow you down, look where I would be if I waited for tomat. I'd be stuck at the character creation screen still.

Not taking you to Wendy's anymore.

Lalafell or die. Seriously Sorian is just bitter about that one incident that involved a Lala, a tire swing, and a llama. Nothing to be ashamed about Sorian, it happens to the best of us.

Flying Toaster I forgot to tell you but uh.... I may have fantasia'd to a not Lalafell.

Not taking you to Wendy's anymore.

Flying Toaster I forgot to tell you but uh.... I may have fantasia'd to a not Lalafell.

It is not cheating if it is only fantasizing. But you cross that line and I will track your ass down in the real world knock you out and when you wake up you will have a huge Lalafell tattoo on your back with old english script that says "GAF Lalas 4 Life".

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
It is not cheating if it is only fantasizing. But you cross that line and I will track your ass down in the real world knock you out and when you wake up you will have a huge Lalafell tattoo on your back with old english script that says "GAF Lalas 4 Life".

I drank the potion. It changed me into something horrible.

I drank the potion. It changed me into something horrible.

Wow Tomat... I am hurt, I thought we were LFFL (Lala Friends for Life) My entire world has just been flipped upside down. I don't know what to do anymore.

Quick someone post a picture of GraveRobberX's beard. I need something comforting in my life.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
yeah kinda. that armor only exists for the purpose of vanity and hey, we can't get it to work with the vanity system so haha

It feels like their developers found the problem "too hard to fix" so they gave up.
It's sad to see Odin become so trivialized that he has no reason to really be in the game.

It feels like their developers found the problem "too hard to fix" so they gave up.
It's sad to see Odin become so trivialized that he has no reason to really be in the game.
Well, you can glamour the hat and the sword I guess.

Multi slot armor needs to fuck off, regardless.

Sorian

Banned
Lalafell or die. Seriously Sorian is just bitter about that one incident that involved a Lala, a tire swing, and a llama. Nothing to be ashamed about Sorian, it happens to the best of us.

I'm still just upset that the cops had to get involved with that whole lala in the hottub incident.

Woot.

How long did that take?

About a week.

I dunno if they were having server troubles (not the game servers) but the email to reset my password just wasn't coming through.

Hopefully the whole situation shouldn't happen again though as I've started that one-time password business.

Anyone *active* on Sargatanas? (Probably mispelled, can never remember it)

Considering this for PS4. Is the gafguild strong?

I too am considering this for PS4. Have the collector's edition preordered but still debating if I would have the time to put in to play a MMO.

OMFG FINALLY THE METEOR POLO WANT. D: The symbolism of a 1.x survivor!

http://store.jp.square-enix.com/detail/MWFF140017?fromsearch=

Is that the same shirt they were giving away as a prize at last year's E3 for beating that Ifrit challenge? Because me and a random team of strangers were barely able to beat Ifrit with like 15 seconds left to spare. Still got that shirt somewhere in my closet in it's original packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom