• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about glamour really got me regreting not getting that FF13 thm staff. I got the Pug claws and the Arcanist book but nothing else. MMO regrets I guess

edit: nevemind looked it up it's a one handed weapon don't know how many times I'll be using one.

Soi-Fong

Man, Levi Ex is difficult as heck. I'm able to dodge all the dives now with the exception of ones that come from the side. Those still hit me from time to time.

any particular reason why Turn 1 and Turn 3 have the same min. ilvl requirement? I would have figured the ilvl for Turn 3 would be somewhere between the min. requirement for Turn 2 and 4

chrono01

hmm...maybe that should be my first Turn then instead of Turn 1
When Kagari says that it's a joke turn, she doesn't mean in simplicity. It's literally a "joke turn", with absolutely no reason for being in there. No loot, and no bosses. It's essentially just a gauntlet you run through, nothing more.

Skip it.

The original point of Turn 3 was a filler in the middle of the turns, I think Yoshi commented it was meant to be a nice break in between 2 and 4.

Now that you can queue into individual Turns separately, there's no reason to go into Turn 3 unless you just really love Sonic games and wish you could have a Sonic game in every game.

chrono01

The original point of Turn 3 was a filler in the middle of the turns, I think Yoshi commented it was meant to be a nice break in between 2 and 4.

Now that you can queue into individual Turns separately, there's no reason to go into Turn 3 unless you just really love Sonic games and wish you could have a Sonic game in every game.
It was fun the first few times, if just for the insanity of it all. After that, though, I dreaded doing it each week.

I mean, it's a short turn, so it's not like it takes a long time to complete, it just wasn't enjoyable to me after the third or fourth time. :(

But yeah, with DF you can easily pick/choose which ones you can do. I'd recommend going for Turn 2, personally. With the Enrage method, it's extremely easy to heal/DPS through, and there's a lot of good loot that drops there [well, depending on class anyway].

So when is the GAF PVP showdown happening (thats the basic idea right, two separate parties hit the DF)?

I need to find some good ideas for Paladin vanity...signature look and all that.

I'm currently trying to target Saturday as the first GAF PvP day.

I suggest the Light Steel crafted set for vanity. Remember that the first principle of fantasy armor is that the less it apparently covers, the more protective it actually is.

Apoptomon

PSA: If Felix starts showing signs of mania, psychosis, or depression triggered by the phrases "Tomac", "healer", "in progress", "Haukke Manor", "tank", "Zenzo", or "Topaz Carby", it's because he got dragged into a Duty Finder misadventure of the hellish variety. Sorry, Felix.

So a Garuda EX run just vote abandoned because apparently my low dps was causing us to fail....

So my question is, how can I make sure I'm correctly geared for this fight? I'm i77, I have my Relic Weapon (not yet upgraded).

Ken

So a Garuda EX run just vote abandoned because apparently my low dps was causing us to fail....

So my question is, how can I make sure I'm correctly geared for this fight? I'm i77, I have my Relic Weapon (not yet upgraded).

maybe it's your rotation?

have you ever thought about that.

Number45

Ran Ifrit HM a fair few times last night hoping for the axe to drop (so many bows!). When it did, fortunately the other warrior didn't need it (he had so much HP! :eek:):

XaNR3Hl.jpg

... then I went straight into Titan HM...

^_^

I'm not sure I'll ever equip that Bravura. <3

I really like the look of the Ifrit axe and the way it ignites after you unsheathe.

maybe it's your rotation?

have you ever thought about that.

I have yeah but I'm pretty sure my rotation is fine. I've researched into it previously. I also have been absolutely fine with everything else up until this point so I don't know why my rotation would suddenly be inadequate for Garuda.

Ken

I have yeah but I'm pretty sure my rotation is fine. I've researched into it previously. I also have been absolutely fine with everything else up until this point so I don't know why my rotation would suddenly be inadequate for Garuda.

beats me. go farm some myth for your zenith and myth armor i guess?

The Turn 1 boss....fuck that thing. To come within basically a silver of health from finally beating mofo only to get killed is real disheartening. And when we finally kill that bastard, I'm dead...again
-______________________________-

Ken

The Turn 1 boss....fuck that thing. To come within basically a silver of health from finally beating mofo only to get killed is real disheartening. And when we finally kill that bastard, I'm dead...again
-______________________________-

oh, so you're the bad monk

danthefan

Is there any mod for this game that shows enemy health in numbers/percentages? I googled it but can only find stuff from last September which I wasn't sure would be up to date.

Is there any mod for this game that shows enemy health in numbers/percentages? I googled it but can only find stuff from last September which I wasn't sure would be up to date.
Advanced Combat Tracker (ACT).
Do NOT tell anyone in game you're using it. Never even acknowledge its existence.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Went to try another server just for shits and giggles. No FC. No Reduced rates.

Poor

As

Fuck

GAF plz save me.

Xater

And now I can't get into the game. Always get a NP-36147-1 Error. :(

Now it worked and I am standing right next to someone called Lenia Dossot from GAF. Hi there!

dramatis

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5998453/

How does goofy karate school girl fit into a fantasy roleplaying game? :)
Well certainly it's the first time I've seen a Paladin dressed as a Miner. Everyone and their mom tank are wearing armor (except maybe the tasteless Illya). Only distinctive tank I've seen is Mu Pod and that's because he's a rainbow trying to avoid being recognized in PVP (it's not working so well).

You'll find a lot more npcs in Eorzea wearing the same style of gaskin I'm wearing than the armorset you're wearing. Who's the one who doesn't fit in the game? lol

Moreover, the monk set from CT is the karate gear (ironically part of the game). I'm not nearly a karate girl when I can't equip that.

What job are you? You can get more information on what you're doing wrong (it's not gear probably) if you dispense with that tidbit.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
wish they included a booty slider with the purchasable fantasia potions update so i can roll my wife :(

Well certainly it's the first time I've seen a Paladin dressed as a Miner. Everyone and their mom tank are wearing armor (except maybe the tasteless Illya). Only distinctive tank I've seen is Mu Pod and that's because he's a rainbow trying to avoid being recognized in PVP (it's not working so well).

what's a rainbow and why wouldn't he want to be recognized?

CozMick

Banned
My situation....

Quest: A relic reborn
Gil : 14,000
Level: 50 white mage

Needs: 2 grade lll materia
Cost: 66,000 each

Fuck my life and this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom