• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phierce

At work - will anybody be updating this thread or is there an e3 thread for ffxiv elsewhere?
Same exact question. I'm stuck at a shit HP convention and can't keep up with the news.

Will someone update or PM me a link to a summary when it drops? Please?!

aceface

Binding Coil BRUTAL VERSION

on the way

It's a boss rush. Sounds like the bosses of t 6-9?

Yeah mentioned raffelesia so t6-9 boss rush

Have to clear T9 to try it

haha awesome

Allard

Since they are being so mysterious about it looks like we can expect Coerthas expansion to happen in first expansion. Wish it was sooner (and I suppose the live letter is not done and its something they are saving for later) but at least they acknowledged opening up more Coerthas areas. Sounds like Cartenau plains is mostly a new area to show off the new frontlines, is it just a new open world area that happens to show frontlines in the back ground or will it be a PvP area that hosts frontline?

WolvenOne

No new rewards, except for that title, and if you clear normal version you won't be able to go into the Extreme Version for that week.

o_O

Guess I won't be touching this for awhile, at least until our group has both cleared T9, and about finished up farming gear.

Allard

No new rewards, except for that title, and if you clear normal version you won't be able to go into the Extreme Version for that week.

o_O

Its just for groups like Blue Gartr, people who are static who want that extra challenge and have a way to show it off without gating people from content, thus the title.

Alucrid

Banned
rogue, ninja, i'm back in

o_O

Guess I won't be touching this for awhile, at least until our group has both cleared T9, and about finished up farming gear.

so if there were new rewards other than the title you would be doing it sooner than you are now?

Alucrid

Banned
BE0VjOj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom