• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Pretty much I have the level 45 and 50 quest gears for scholar and the GC grimoire.

What ilevel is required for CT? I think my current ilevel is an even 50 or so. I was working towards the dark light set, but now I'm not sure if there's something to replace those in this new patch.

Thanks for the help.

Look at you, spouting off terms that I don't understand.

Whelp, off to go mine ore and cut down trees n shit.

Cmagus

I have the worst luck today. Been farming T2 for Allagan gear and the other caster got the gloves, body and boots I lost on every roll which sucks lol.

Kenai

Mmmk, Battle on the Big Bridge (besides the easy difficulty) was the GREATEST fight I have had in an MMO in years and years and years. Only a FF MMO could pull something like this off too (people who do it will know what i mean).

i want an EX version of this so bad it's embarrassing.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Look at you, spouting off terms that I don't understand.

Whelp, off to go mine ore and cut down trees n shit.
For the love of God, stop doing that. Go whack living things so you can level up! You're 48! Finish the Fight! Hold the rope! etc. etc.

kiryogi

Banned
Farming T2 here. Not much luck on getting Allagan Mage body, but got healer/caster boots! D: Also first time ever seeing Allagan drop to the floor.

Roderic: I got Allagan tank pants! ! ! LOL

Kenai

Oh wow at the
male and female Tuxedos
in the "upcoming Hildebrand" CS. You know what that means for the future...

Jomjom

Banned
For the people who have gotten the ARR soundtrack (and with it that awesome Bahamut minion): Where did you guys buy it from? I'm still waiting on mine from CDJapan.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
For the love of God, stop doing that. Go whack living things so you can level up! You're 48! Finish the Fight! Hold the rope! etc. etc.

image.png

Jinko

Well Levi HM was a joke, I am really liking the mechanics in some of these new boss fights but they are far too easy :(

Looks like they are laying the ground work for Ninja and new race with this new character from Doma.

dcye

That is an awful way to live. Get some sleep you fool!

I didn't really want to do it, but my static runs at 6am my time (I'm Australian on and EU server) and they wanted to try some new content today. I was obviously down with that, but the problem is that I finish work at midnight most nights so if I was gonna do new content I wouldn't have been able to unlock it and get a decent sleep. It's currently 9am and we're winding up, I'm going to sleep until I start work at around 4pm.

I didn't follow carefully, what is this Atma weapon? From reading Reddit, I need to equip Zenith weapon and farm Fates until certain item drops then use that to make Atma?

desu

How would you rate the difficulty of Levi EX?

Not my screen, only made it to like 40-50% on our last try (we didn't have much time).

Fight is pretty straight forward with some dps checks. I think we got figured out now and hope we can just beat it tomrrow. Wouldn't say its harder than the old ex primals, it's a lot about people paying attention (especially once you can fall off) where Levi will come from.

i was worried that i couldn't finish those last 70 fates for the trophy, but this game threw in rewards for fate grinding again. time for more brainless content.

Noi

I didn't understand the point of echo on Hard mode primals until I saw that Trial roulette was a thing. Then I got it perfectly.

Metaroo

...no more philo tomes means I have to dungeon grind for drops. Not to mention these are class unique, so the chances of me getting anything remotely related to my job is slim. Im not exactly ecstatic about this.

...no more philo tomes means I have to dungeon grind for drops. Not to mention these are class unique, so the chances of me getting anything remotely related to my job is slim. Im not exactly ecstatic about this.
You can just grind myth instead and get the myth stuff

Taruranto

Done Gilgamesh fight.

Uhm, not sure how I feel about it. I mean, it was fun at first, but once you get past the FFV references and the nostalgia all I could think was "that's it?". The fight should have been similar to Ultima HM, this a mmropg, not KH.

Sorian

Banned
Done Gilgamesh fight.

Uhm, not sure how I feel about it. I mean, it was fun at first, but once you get past the FFV references and the nostalgia all I could think was "that's it?". The fight should have been similar to Ultima HM, this a mmropg, not KH.

nofunallowed.jpg

all the fights in my MMO gotta be srz buziness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom