• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT4| Welcome, PS4 users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

I would gladly pay $2 extra a month to have all my action bars, UI settings, and equipment sets in sync between the PC and PS4. >.<;

Number45

I would gladly pay $2 extra a month to have all my action bars, UI settings, and equipment sets in sync between the PC and PS4. >.<;
Signed.

I'd play this a shitload more if I could be bothered to sync them manually between the two (three) platforms.

Varth

So help me understand: I have two separate copies of the game, one PS3 and the other PS4. Can I carry on playing on both platform?

The "can't go back" thing is tied to one upgrading its PS3 copy to PS4 version, right?

I have the game preordered from gamestop.com, but have not received any code for early access. Anyone else encountering this? I really want to play this weekend!

dcye

Well i'm completely new to the game and its always nice to play with fellow gaffers.

My name in game is Jeral Ba'ken. I won't be on for most of the weekend, I have a wedding, but add me when I get online and I can help you out. You don't really need an fc to get through most of the story but I'm always up to help if I'm not raiding.

I have the game preordered from gamestop.com, but have not received any code for early access. Anyone else encountering this? I really want to play this weekend!

Just pre-order the game from Amazon and you'll get the code within minutes. After you register the code, cancel the pre-order and you'll be set. Don't change your pre-order from gamestop and everything will be gravy.

Anyone else have this problem?

Received my upgrade code from Mogstation but PS Store tells me the code has already been used.

IMBored

So help me understand: I have two separate copies of the game, one PS3 and the other PS4. Can I carry on playing on both platform?

The "can't go back" thing is tied to one upgrading its PS3 copy to PS4 version, right?

Yes, in this case you'll still have both licenses activated, and the only thing stopping you from playing the PS3 version is how bad it looks by comparison.

Anyone else have this problem?

Received my upgrade code from Mogstation but PS Store tells me the code has already been used.

All of us do. The code is just the download for the client, if you already downloaded beta 2 it gives that message. So you don't need it, just fire up the beta.

Interfectum

Dumb question inc: What do those dots mean on the main UI? (lower right hand corner of screen, forming 4 boxes)

ff14_ps4_thumb.jpg

gryvan

oh forgot to mention turn 6 down from last night, I fell asleep right after that thing fell down ~.~

tank head piece and monk ring i think

Caelestis

Not sure if this was answered before, but is there any way to transfer your settings from ps3 to 4, like macros and gear sets?

Sophia

Given what I've seen happen previously, and the fact that I've been here 35 minutes with no Atma and no record of anyone else getting an Atma. I'm going to file that Japanese ATMA farming theory under the category of "Bullshit."

Given what I've seen happen previously, and the fact that I've been here 35 minutes with no Atma and no record of anyone else getting an Atma. I'm going to file that Japanese ATMA farming theory under the category of "Bullshit."
Shh, no theories, only RNG now

ULTROS GAF FC:
To everyone wanting to join the GAF FC on Ultros, sign up for an account and submit the form on the 'Recruitment' page at neogaf.guildwork.com. Make sure to include your full character name so we know who you are. Then, find any player in game with the 'GAF' tag next to their name, right click on them (don't know what the command is on PS4), and view company info. From there you can submit an in-game application. We will approve your application as soon as possible which will automatically add you to the FC. You do not have to be online to get accepted.

If anyone does not submit the online form at neogaf.guildwork.com, your application will be rejected. We can only hold so many pending in-game applications at one time and will delete those from users that fail to follow the instructions.

Tip: If you are looking for a GAF member to submit your in-game application, you are almost guaranteed to find one of us at Lot 15 in the Mist housing area of Limsa Lominsa.

Gonna guess just going in and out.

This is terrible because everyone just hangs around outside. lol

Just imagine logging in one day and that 100+ million dollar house is now just an empty lot. I don't like this at all. 35 days seems a little ridiculous. At the very least they could do a staggered decay based on the house size; 30 days for small, 60 days for medium, and 90 days for large.

Oh thank god, they went through with this after all. I was worried that I'd have to buy another PS3 license if I wanted to fill this out on two platforms. Now I can really say: So long PS3 version, and good riddance.

Bk7YRDQCQAAHwLo.jpg:large

Yes! Shared trophies!

Trophies not working on ps4 yet. Just did my first logging and nothing popped.

Anyone need an early access/preorder bonus items code? First reply gets it.

I do.

Is the early access stuff live right now? I can't wait to get home to play. Remote play here I go.

Sophia

Hmm, the server time wasn't accurate on the PS4 version. Lets try again with the right server time and right zone.

What do you do to upgrade relic weapon when you recieve it?

Buy three items for 900 myth (300 each) at the Tome vender, then take them to the forge near Geralt's to upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom