• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmagus

Yeah we have some people now which is good.Haman made a good macro that let's us post between them.

/l2 (found it) <t> @ <pos>

If you're in both this would help. Obviously change the 2 to what ever number your LS is and found it is the in game auto translate.Set this up for each LS.

Haman Karn is now a leader as well if people need an invite.

studyguy

They waited quite a while for this so let's see what they decided to do.

THE HUNTS ARE OVER EVERYONE GO HOME.
a.aaa-No-fun-allowed..jpg
I'd bet money on capped rewards.

Otnopolit

I think they should take away the ability to get oils and sands as hunt rewards. As a relatively new 50, I was able to get to ilvl 70 in less than about a week with the hunt rewards, and I want to feel accomplished unlocking the best gear in the game by doing the hardest content. There is no substitute to being rewarded with great gear due to completing challenging content, and it's why they made high level gear account bound in the first place.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I think they should take away the ability to get oils and sands as hunt rewards. As a relatively new 50, I was able to get to ilvl 70 in less than about a week with the hunt rewards, and I want to feel accomplished unlocking the best gear in the game by doing the hardest content. There is no substitute to being rewarded with great gear due to completing challenging content, and it's why they made high level gear account bound in the first place.

They don't have to take them away. Just limit them to one a week until 2.4 hits.

Make a character on the server you want to transfer to. Make it the same name as you currently have. Then transfer. You will be forced to change your name.

But he doesn't want to transfer to another server, so he will still need to do it twice so he can get back to his original server. Sounds like a mess. They should let you change your name for a small fee.

In other news last night I got to kill Behemoth. Super easy compared to Odin, but I got a cool glamour helmet for my troubles. I think the heavy helmet goes well with the Noct Lorica.

Also last night I found the Leech King by pure chance...

Just as I had already clicked on commence the Trial Roulette and was waiting for the rest of the party to fill. It usually when it takes that long someone backs out. Not the case this time.

"Adjustments to Elite Marks' doesn't sound scary at all. If it was 'Adjustments to Hunt rewards' I would be concerned. I'm not a betting cat but if I was, I would say they were just boosting HP again or something.

Hasney

"Adjustments to Elite Marks' doesn't sound scary at all. If it was 'Adjustments to Hunt rewards' I would be concerned. I'm not a betting cat but if I was, I would say they were just boosting HP again or something.

Well they said on the live letter they wanted to do something other than an HP buff, so who knows.

I transferred my Legacy character to Ultros to rob it blind and then delete it. My transfer was completed in less than an hour.

Right but from what I understood, he asked for a delay between transfers, as in, you transfer somewhere, what's the delay to transfer back, which is 3days. Maybe I misunderstood but the question makes more sense this way since he wanted to change his name(so transfer back). The transfer itself should be very quick.

Reknoc

Is there anything that actually says there will be adjustments made?

(I'm at work)

yep:

At the following time, in order to address issues in the NA/EU language versions, as well as make adjustments related to Elite Marks, we will be performing maintenance on all Worlds.
During this period, FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn will be unavailable.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
40-50 as BLM seems like it could take a pretty long time. I miss healer queue times.

I need my challenge log reset :(

Sorian

Banned
Mark my words, the extent of the elite hunt adjustments will be another attempt at fixing culling and something else that will make them stay alive longer than they do now.

studyguy

They're not going to stop bloody log books from dropping, just going to cap seals or something. I can feel it in my bones! I've got my popcorn ready either way for the reaction.

iammeiam

Mark my words, the extent of the elite hunt adjustments will be another attempt at fixing culling and something else that will make them stay alive longer than they do now.

SE deciding the biggest problem with Hunts is that they're not currently zerg-friendly enough would certainly be the funniest of all possible fixes.

Just gave hunts a try yesterday and its completely nuts. Probably worse than Odin. And those bloody things sometime disappear midfight and I couldn't target it.

Just gave hunts a try yesterday and its completely nuts. Probably worse than Odin. And those bloody things sometime disappear midfight and I couldn't target it.

Those S's man. Game can't handle 200+ people and those effects.

Also, how many seals did you end up with yesterday? You need 750 for 3 logs unless you got lucky and one dropped.

I'm thinking if the coil group runs an ST on saturday all together, we can get you a tomestone and have it upgraded by the time we run on Sunday.

This is Davos BTW.

Those S's man. Game can't handle 200+ people and those effects.

Also, how many seals did you end up with yesterday? You need 750 for 3 logs unless you got lucky and one dropped.

I'm thinking if the coil group runs an ST on saturday all together, we can get you a tomestone and have it upgraded by the time we run on Sunday.

This is Davos BTW.

I got ~300 seals and 1 log drop. Not bad for starter I guess. I'll probably do hunts like crazy this weekend before the fix drops :p

Isaccard

I imagine the rest of he server is gonna have the same idea as everyone else in anticipation for some type of nerf. Just need another 200 or so seals for the treasure box minion ;_;

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I imagine the rest of he server is gonna have the same idea as everyone else in anticipation for some type of nerf. Just need another 200 or so seals for the treasure box minion ;_;

I said this would happen the other day when people wondered why specific adjustments weren't mentioned in the live letter.

I'm happy I finished my maelstrom hunt armor. It was a blessing that the pants are pointless on the tank. Now I just need to get that damn sword. 1700 is just brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom