• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taruranto

There's apparently a more detailed monk dps chart floating out there now?

Those S rank mobs sure are tough huh

LOL, I love how the Avatar is there. Just downed today it for the first time, the second time I try it. Very easy fight indeed, lack of aoe to avoid makes the fight mostly a joke. Even skipped training for it.

Lost all loots btw, rolled a 91 on sands but someone rolled a 95 ;-;

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
ALL IN

MwEOuYy.jpg

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Hey, so I bought the PS3 version (disc) quite a while back, but for whatever reason it didn't really click.

Anyway, I was considering trying it again on the PS4, but they want me to buy it again at full price? Wasn't there some kind of upgrade deal cross-buy whatever?

Did I miss the boat on that? I will pay a sub if the game is fun, but I don;t want to pay full entry price again....

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Took two months but it's finally complete. Spent entirely too much - millions of gil - but at least it's ready for the next step... which hopefully won't deplete 80% of my money again.

Tabris

I think I'm done with hardcore hunting. I got my 6 sands for PLD body, PLD legs, PLD belt, MNK body, MNK legs, and MNK weapon (once I get enough soldiery in 2 lockouts).

This allows me to just hunt when an S Rank pops. No more scouting for me. I'll leech. Scouted too much.

Took two months but it's finally complete. Spent entirely too much - millions of gil - but at least it's ready for the next step... which hopefully won't deplete 80% of my money again.

also congrats. too bad you didn't have it a day earlier for that pic

got my warhorse at rank 34. not too bad and it was a blast. max. level is the goal.

also crafted all ruby accessories for personal use. melded IV det on first slots. now i'm not sure if i should go with a det III at the end or crit IV at the 2nd slot. the second option will totally ruin me, but who cares. these things are fun. someone stop me.

After desynthesizing 100 Artisan Spectacles at Goldsmith desynth level 100.00 with 100% success rate, here is the % breakdown:

Mastercraft Demimateria - 14%
Fieldcraft III Demimateria - 23%
HQ Rose Gold Ingot - 2%
Rose Gold Ingot - 10%
HQ Rose Gold Nugget - 8%
Rose Gold Nugget - 43%

I got 3 extra Fieldcraft III from using the Rose Gold Ingots to craft Rose Gold Clasps and desynth'ed

Basically 1/2 the time you'll get a Rose Gold Nugget. I found my results were better during the Eorzean day, on one stretch I desynthed 11 in the evening and got 11 Rose Gold Nuggets :(

im at 86something goldsmith currently. did you go i70 stuff until max. level?

No more logs for me. Got the 3 sands I need for the remaining i100 pieces that I still need to get. Once I get enough seals for the two minions (and cap soldiery), I'll finally take a break from hunting. It's been a real gil killer (over 100k spent ;_;)

Ken

No more logs for me. Got the 3 sands I need for the remaining i100 pieces that I still need to get. Once I get enough seals for the two minions (and cap soldiery), I'll finally take a break from hunting. It's been a real gil killer (over 100k spent ;_;)

never ever TP yourself

For the FF XIV US Fan Event...I would be down to go in on a room with GAFers if it's close by. Otherwise I'll just try to get the cheapest room in Vegas area since parking is free in the city and I will have my car there. Also, are we 100% sure there is no discounted rate for the Rio through the event web site at some point (still says full site coming soon).

For the FF XIV US Fan Event...I would be down to go in on a room with GAFers if it's close by. Otherwise I'll just try to get the cheapest room in Vegas area since parking is free in the city and I will have my car there. Also, are we 100% sure there is no discounted rate for the Rio through the event web site at some point (still says full site coming soon).

If you have your car there you can stay anywhere. The Rio jacked their room prices up through the roof but the hotels on the Strip are all at their normal prices. I'll probably stay somewhere on the Strip and ride the free shuttle that runs from Bally's to the Rio.

If you have your car there you can stay anywhere. The Rio jacked their room prices up through the roof but the hotels on the Strip are all at their normal prices. I'll probably stay somewhere on the Strip and ride the free shuttle that runs from Bally's to the Rio.

Cool. I'll look at the rates on the other hotels and then book a cheaper one. I can cancel the Rio rooms I got up to 72-hours before the check-in date just in case. I see Flamingo has rooms at 175 a night and is pretty close, but hope people share cheapest prices in the area. Like, the LV hotel which is further away has rooms at 95 a night.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Bard wise which is better, Zodiack weapon set, (Weathered) Rosenbagan, or Weathered Composite Bow?

Ramuh bow > Weathered Rosenbogen
Novus Relic has the potential to be better than Rosenbogen (Upgraded).

High Allagan Composite Bow is the best current weapon for Bard.

Cool. I'll look at the rates on the other hotels and then book a cheaper one. I can cancel the Rio rooms I got up to 72-hours before the check-in date just in case. I see Flamingo has rooms at 175 a night and is pretty close, but hope people share cheapest prices in the area. Like, the LV hotel which is further away has rooms at 95 a night.

I was at Vegas.com and the Bally's, Mirage, Monte Carlo, and Treasure Island all had pretty good rates on the center Strip. You have a car so you could stay at the Luxor, Excalibur, or MGM Grand no problem on the south end of the Strip where the cheaper rooms are.

This is what it looks like when you have a decent gaming pc and the S-Rank somehow fit inside a cave.

Blocked out the hotbars because they weren't very good.

i hate this cave.

Really .
There is a fate necessary for a kobold tribe quest.
And everytime it's a clusterfuck because there is a tiny amount of place and everything is going to hell regarding the spell effects

Ken

Novus: "The Casual Option."

i don't think casuals will care about trying to get optimal stats

but then why give casuals the option to mess with stats, especially if they're satisfied with their animus' secondary stats. seems weird to make them jump over the gil wall just to get that DET their weapon originally had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom