• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

Increase the MP requirements for heal spells in Frontline.
You've now kicked healers in the dick while still making them helpful depending on how much you increase it. The point is they can't sit and live forever anymore.

Eldren

There's no rush, just do the Fates when you need GC Seals for whatever reason, and you should get Atma naturally.

Also, be certain to have your Zenith equipped.

Yeah I think I'll just do what I did tonight, find a group in Party Finder, put on a couple of podcasts and just run around for an hour or two. Any more than that I'll get sick of it. I'm not desperate for it, I'm about 30 ilvls above where I need to be in the story at the moment. I'm just being greedy.

And yes I've been very paranoid about making sure I have it equipped, I'm double checking every now and then to make sure I still have it on. I don't want to drag it out any longer than necessary.

studyguy

If you don't really see the issues about the Hunts now then it worth no further discussion. It's been discussed to death. It's even on the thread title.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT6| Dancingpenny.gif

penny-arm-dance.gif

Is the next OT once marriage hits with all these waifu catgirls marrying each other.
We can discuss how pig disgusting catgirls and boys are when the time comes to it.
Cats are objectively the worst waifus

Guess I won't be doing any more crafting class quests. I rather not waste my time trying to make HQ items. And going to the market boards.....lol, I don't think so

iammeiam

Is the next OT once marriage hits with all these waifu catgirls marrying each other.
We can discuss how pig disgusting catgirls and boys are when the time comes to it.
Cats are objectively the worst waifus

Catgirl waifus will just evoke pity in me. Only thing sadder than being a catgirl is marrying one. I'm saving all my disgust for any future Roe/Lala unions.

Prototype

Can't you bail during rolls? Like quit dungeon
It's too late now lol. I'll just have to be more careful in the future haha.

It's all good, starting to convert my weathered gear to ilvl110 so that helps and I've got books to finish this week. Goal is to have my curtana animus done this week. 4 more books to go!

Edit.

Pvp frontlines is really making me consider leveling a dps class, think blm or bard. Any good comparison between the two? Looking for something mostly to pvp with but also it'd be nice to have a dps class for farming mats, ect. Any suggestions on which to go with would be great. Leaning towards bard atm, but thinking blm would be better for farming mats.

It's too late now lol. I'll just have to be more careful in the future haha.

It's all good, starting to convert my weathered gear to ilvl110 so that helps and I've got books to finish this week. Goal is to have my curtana animus done this week. 4 more books to go!

Edit.

Pvp frontlines is really making me consider leveling a dps class, think blm or bard. Any good comparison between the two? Looking for something mostly to pvp with but also it'd be nice to have a dps class for farming mats, ect. Any suggestions on which to go with would be great. Leaning towards bard atm, but thinking blm would be better for farming mats.

bards probably better for farming materials

bleh, having to constantly ask over and over gets tiring. And I rather save that for when I'm ready for my for novus to be complete

If you're on Ultros, I don't mind HQing the crafted items needed for any of those quest. I don't log in much lately, but if you give me a heads up I could craft a bunch of the stuff you need/will need in the future for whatever professions you're working on.

studyguy

Just level a MRD.
You can steamroll everything in Frontlines that doesn't have a healer backing them, are in need for everything when farming, etc.

"More labyrinth of ancient stupidity."

That feelign when you're fighting atomos and Team C can't kill his boss because everyone is dead on team B except 3 people that don't have raise and thus can't lift the barrier ...

Thankfully Even S-E managed to predict this since 2 minutes afterward , we got wiped

Isaccard

"More labyrinth of ancient stupidity."

That feelign when you're fighting atomos and Team C can't kill his boss because everyone is dead on team B except 3 people that don't have raise and thus can't lift the barrier ...

Thankfully Even S-E managed to predict this since 2 minutes afterward , we got wiped

lol why the fuck are you doing CT

khaaan

Aw man.

I gave the game a shot on PS3 but it didn't click with me, I decided to check it out on PC and I liked it enough to sub...but I'm on Famfrit, there are literally two people in the google doc that are on there :(

Teknoman

Turned off spell effects for anyone but myself shortly after launch. I enjoy seeing my target.

That shouldnt be the solution though : /

The team just needs to stop making content that make large groups have to bunch up on one target. If you're gonna fight something like that with this kind of combat engine, multiple target body parts would work better imo...or something to make people want to space out a little. Either that or just tone down the effects a notch.

EDIT: Dont forget about people who might need CT anyway to unlock ST.

Prototype

Just level a MRD.
You can steamroll everything in Frontlines that doesn't have a healer backing them, are in need for everything when farming, etc.

Really want a dps class tho, as I already main pld. I've thought about it before but not sure. Think I'm really settled on ranged dps. Bard should be fine tho.

scy

join us scy

crackbabier and i are waiting

Well, I started the trial a few days ago. Just getting more stuff to 20 while I debate the sub.
It's really just wanting to burn a few more days off the trial time before I sub at this point

I even rolled on Ultros just in case.

lol why the fuck are you doing CT

200 thomes + 50 bonus for easy gear for 3rd class + gear to desynthese

Only this time it wasn't worth it.

I MUST HAVE THE WORST LUCK TODAY

Did "stone vigil"( hard ) , everything went fine ..and then on the last boss we realised that the BLM wasn't there. He told us " sorry i'm on PS3 and i have the longest load times"

And now i have profond pity on anyone playing this game on ps3 ....
How can you even do some content when this happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom