• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a good up-to-date melding guide for the gathering and crafting classes? I'm looking to get into them properly as they're mostly all at 50 and I never use them.

Check FFXivguild. They have a page for melds for both crafting and gathering.

_woLf

Are the servers down? I'm getting all kinds of errors while trying to log in. 2002, 5006...

edit: nvm, took 5 tries but I finally got in. huh.

WolvenOne

why? 2.4 is still a ways to go.

you're taking your personal goals way too seriously and, no offense, but no one in the mumble wants to keep hearing you mope about it all the way to 2.4.

I realize that I'm mentioning the situation too often, and I'm trying to force my mouth shut about it, though admittedly not as successfully as I need to be. I would just assume quietly work towards my goals without real mention. The situation merely has me frustrated, since I niether have a good venue to progress, nor an effective means of venting that frustration in a positive direction. Last time a situation like this happened, I at least still had a couple Primals to work through.

Wish the next Zodiac questline thing would come out now, since that'd at least give me something else to work on that I actually cared about. I mean, mining leves aren't exactly personally fullfilling, you know. :p

Raijinken

I tried that.

Also tried advertising, didn't work too well since I had to take it down whenever I did a leve.

Even tried asking about joining statics outside the FC.

I'm getting desperate at this point. :(

I thought you were in a static with some GAF members that went to NA.

dcye

Wolven, take a week off. You obviously aren't enjoying the game right now. I had a similar situation at the start of 2.2 and the 5 or 6 days I took off did me wonders.

WolvenOne

Wolven, take a week off. You obviously aren't enjoying the game right now. I had a similar situation at the start of 2.2 and the 5 or 6 days I took off did me wonders.

I'm enjoying the game, when I'm not sitting around doing next to nothing trying to get into a T9 group.

Long story short, I've gotta put Coil on the back burner, and find something else to do that I actually care about. Otherwise I'll drive both myself, and everyone around me, crazy.

dcye

I'm enjoying the game, when I'm not sitting around doing next to nothing trying to get into a T9 group.

It really doesn't sound like it. I don't play with you so I obviously can't be sure but your posts in here have been getting increasingly gloomy and desperate. I would still recommend a break, this is your first mmo yeah? Don't push it and resent the game.

And its all well and good to say that you've got to put coil on the back burner and find other things to enjoy but the reality of this game is that there is nothing else at the moment unless you really feel like doing the content you've done a million times over and over. Taking a week in the lead up to the new Zodiac quests is a perfect time to do it IMO.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer

Long story short, I've gotta put Coil on the back burner, and find something else to do that I actually care about. Otherwise I'll drive both myself, and everyone around me, crazy.

If anything you can probably get a clear once they unlock coil and premades will be looking for extra people in PF on a regular basis.

WolvenOne

It really doesn't sound like it. I don't play with you so I obviously can't be sure but your posts in here have been getting increasingly gloomy and desperate. I would still recommend a break, this is your first mmo yeah? Don't push it and resent the game.

And its all well and good to say that you've got to put coil on the back burner and find other things to enjoy but the reality of this game is that there is nothing else at the moment unless you really feel like doing the content you've done a million times over and over. Taking a week in the lead up to the new Zodiac quests is a perfect time to do it IMO.

If I can't find something else I care about, I may have to. There simply isn't anything more frustrating then spending hours trying to do content, and not even being able to get into the door.

docbon

IxX9SIW.png

2.4 preview: choco stance

WolvenOne

If anything you can probably get a clear once they unlock coil and premades will be looking for extra people in PF on a regular basis.

I know, I know.

I just, made the goal near the beginning of this Raid Cycle, that this time I'd have T9 on farm for at least a little while before the next patch. I take my goals seriously, too seriously sometimes. Admittedly I didn't really want to jump into T9 hard until around the middle of August, but still.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Okay so let me get this straight.
I need about 22+41 Tier 2 materia, 8 of those are guaranteed melds, which means accounting for the possibility of unnecessary Cunning dropping as well as failed melds, I'm gonna need... 4-5 stacks of the materia? That will do for now?

Okay, just checking. Let me go gather 1400 mythril ore.

Isaccard

If I can't find something else I care about, I may have to. There simply isn't anything more frustrating then spending hours trying to do content, and not even being able to get into the door.

Just wait for it to be unlocked, take a break and play other games for awhile, like FFXIII-2 :eek:

Jayhawk

You also have unrealistic expectations on how soon you would find a group at T9 progression needing just one tank. You've been looking for a group for like a week?! Sure, you may have asked around in the Benchwarmers linkshell or in this thread, but that's not a successful approach. Have you put up your own Party Finder? Have you asked around other FCs? Think about how many groups on our server are at T9 progression right now. Not that many. Think about how many of those few groups need a new tank for some reason.

TheMink

So i just inherited a FC being the only active member apparently, so I'm just going to go ahead and change everything if i can. How do i change crest? And is it possible to change the FC name? If not no biggie.

Kyari

So i just inherited a FC being the only active member apparently, so I'm just going to go ahead and change everything if i can. How do i change crest? And is it possible to change the FC name? If not no biggie.

Change the crest at which ever grand company the FC is registered.

IvorB

So I took of screenshot of the group from our Friday Help Night Garuda clear:

VVE6yx1.jpg

Thanks for the run. Sorry I couldn't stick around for Titan but it was pretty late over here in the UK.

aceface

So I took of screenshot of the group from out Friday Help Night Garuda clear:

VVE6yx1.jpg

Thanks for the run. Sorry I couldn't stick around for Titan but it was pretty late over here in the UK.

No worries!

Not enough Lalas in this party. Also, let's play find Angary Fays!

scy

drama wants nothing to do with that picture

alternatively, there's something offscreen we really should know about

orion434

My Niece & Nephew started playing, didn't remember how long it takes just to get a Chocobo License! Now they want to color them... what did I get myself into :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom