• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayhawk

psh screw the menu, foody pics more important. Those coasters

You get one coaster for each dish or drink you order. I ordered eight things, my friend ordered seven things. We traded duplicates with the locals there. My friend ended up with all coasters except Odin. I'm missing Odin and Moogle Mog. I traded one of my duplicates for a coaster my friend needed, so he ended up with 8 coasters and I have 7.

aceface

You get one coaster for each dish or drink you order. I ordered eight things, my friend ordered seven things. We traded duplicates with the locals there. My friend ended up with all coasters except Odin. I'm missing Odin and Moogle Mog. I traded one of my duplicates for a coaster my friend needed, so he ended up with 8 coasters and I have 7.

Did you finish every dish though?
well fed

Jayhawk

Did you finish every dish though?
well fed

I ordered black truffle risotto because it's the food I eat for coil and I made like 30 last week. I also ordered a Leviathan seafood dish. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the seafood came with noodles. I didn't want to load up on carbs, so I didn't finish all the carbs in those two dishes. I demolished my two dessert dishes and the four drinks though.

Isaccard

I ordered black truffle risotto because it's the food I eat for coil and I made like 30 last week. I also ordered a Leviathan seafood dish. Unfortunately, I didn't realize the seafood came with noodles. I didn't want to load up on carbs, so I didn't finish all the carbs in those two dishes. I demolished my two dessert dishes and the four drinks though.

Where's the pics man

Is anyone else encountering massive disconnect and lag issues, or just me?

Am on Ultros but playing from Japan, it says my connection is 'Excellent' but it's been lagging so badly the past day that it's hard to survive any event where I have to move around. :(

iammeiam

I'm pretty sure every server won last time.

Sweet. This will save me the time and money involved in transferring to Greg's server and finding a new FC. Earrings> all.

Am on Ultros but playing from Japan, it says my connection is 'Excellent' but it's been lagging so badly the past day that it's hard to survive any event where I have to move around. :(

My connection last night was literally unplayable--party chat would come through fine, but everything would stop moving constantly and at one point it took like 45 seconds for my passing on an item to register, then got 90K'd before boss. I did a treasure map, got 90K'd in the middle, and eventually ran out of time because most of my attacks were never making it to the server.

I didn't see mass complaints of server issues so thought it was mostly me--except that when I came back online in the dungeon out tank (who'd flashed DC around the times I was lagging worst) had been disconnected which would have been an odd coincidence.

Valuable learning though--WHM with shit connection is much harder than BRD with shit connection.

aceface

I was getting some lag in coil before the patch.

So, they did emergency maintenance late last night I take it? Anyone know if they fixed the controller issue?

I was getting some lag in coil before the patch.

So, they did emergency maintenance late last night I take it? Anyone know if they fixed the controller issue?

It appears they did from the little bit of time I put in this morning before work. The delay with mounts was not there from what I could tell.

Sorian

Banned
Yeah but you can get the same affect by running around it. You won't get stunned (assuming you moved as soon as flower icon drops), and you avoid briar. Win-Win.

No, whoever has the flower gets stunned no matter what (unless you do the briar thing). Must be nice being a tank and not having these problems :mad:

aceface

final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn.jpg

hypehypehype

iammeiam

final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn.jpg

hypehypehype

Oh man. Needs more ninja but definite hype.

wtb Ramuh runs for clear. Must make terrible Frozen puns in Shiva trial day 1. Also T9 runs while I'm thinking of it--third coil on day 1 with no strats will probably be hilarious. Will pay in swimwear.

Damn, go back, order 8 more dishes more me

IMBored

I actually pugged ramuh ex yesterday just to get a feel from it and I think it can be done provided the tank has good macros. I tried twice and got the same tank, one group got to rolling thunder consistently, the other would have too, both 4 brds means no lb for ads.

studyguy

I actually pugged ramuh ex yesterday just to get a feel from it and I think it can be done provided the tank has good macros. I tried twice and got the same tank, one group got to rolling thunder consistently, the other would have too, both 4 brds means no lb for ads.

lol4brd
At this point I wonder why BRD doesn't just have an AoE physical attack LB or something. It's a pain in the ass to end up in BRD packed parties with no attack LB

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
font looks almost like a Frozen knock-off

Considering its success in Japan, it IS a Frozen font knockoff.

I'm happy Shiva is coming sooner than I thought. Maybe the game can move on from the Primals now. They have dropped the ball with them except for Ramuh and Garuda (from a storyline, interest perspective). Ramuh is borderline though.

studyguy

Yeah, but I think Primals are particularly bad in that aspect.

See Ramuh weird phase transitions if you have too much DPS or Ifrit oneshotting the raid if someone let the DoT on him during third set of nails.

I personally hope tanks get more than a lolswap in Shiva.
Ramuh is sort of a step in the right direction with collecting orbs, but otherwise eh

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I personally hope tanks get more than a lolswap in Shiva.
Ramuh is sort of a step in the right direction with collecting orbs, but otherwise eh

Please don't make Paladins stunlock things again, they're afraid of doing things that aren't standing at a spot.

j/k

IvorB

When you unweather those soldiery weapons with a sands of time they glow.

We could try Titan again this Friday, if you are up for it.

Hmmm... I hope I can remove the glow. I hate that tacky sh*t (no offense).

Sure, I'm more than happy to give Titan another go. If we're honest he wiped the floor with us so vengeance would be nice. I actually have a really cool video of the Twintania fight from last weekend. I wanted to upload it but I was overwhelmed by multiple technical challenges. I should hopefully be able to upload it this weekend.

aceface

Hmmm... I hope I can remove the glow. I hate that tacky sh*t (no offense).

Sure, I'm more than happy to give Titan another go. If we're honest he wiped the floor with us so vengeance would be nice. I actually have a really cool video of the Twintania fight from last weekend. I wanted to upload it but I was overwhelmed by multiple technical challenges. I should hopefully be able to upload it this weekend.

Sweet I'd like to see that video if you upload it. For the weapons you can glamor something over it to get rid of the glow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom