• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramuh theme is out there. Dem vocals.

holeup.png

chrono01

Yup! Hauntingly beautiful
Excitement increases!

I heard a bit of it during the preview/Live Letter, and it definitely sounded like something I'd like to hear more of. As tempted as I am to listen to it now, there's something special about hearing it in-game for the first time.

kiryogi

Banned
Excitement increases!

I heard a bit of it during the preview/Live Letter, and it definitely sounded like something I'd like to hear more of. As tempted as I am to listen to it now, there's something special about hearing it in-game for the first time.

Lol usually ingame it's hard mode - Oh, the fights over? Extreme mode - Oh shit too busy trying not to die to pay attention.

Kenai

The purpose of this change is to prevent people from forming parties and "gambling" in the EXDR or HDLR until they got the desired speedrun dungeons. Because fuck you, that's why.

I'll miss Brayflox (and whatever new dungeon) efficiency and all, but we knew it was coming. it's a roulette queue, not Brayfloxes with benefits queue.

chrono01

Lol usually ingame it's hard mode - Oh, the fights over? Extreme mode - Oh shit too busy trying not to die to pay attention.
Haha, true.

But at least it gives you something new to listen to as you repeatedly learn the fight [for EX, anyway], unless it's an easy one-shot and it's over.

Must remain strong and not listen. I will likely fail in this regard.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
I will try to not fall asleep while fighting Ramuh with this song.

Is good tho.

chrono01

Ultima Weapon (both versions) :0.
Now that is a very excellent choice.

I still love the theme for Titan, something about the vocals/beat and the actual fight matches so well. However, if I had to choose a second favorite [and it's very...very close] it would be Ultima. It's a shame so few people farm him. :/

Perhaps when he receives the EX treatment, I'll get to hear more of it.

My favorite song probably was Garuda, but the praetorium songs are good, the main one and the ultima one and in general the whole dungeon was awesome music wise.

Most hated would probably be Titan, because of spending so many hours wiping to stupid stuff while listening to it. Had to mute it several times.

This new Ramuh one sounds alright, but not very "battle-ish".

chrono01

It seems to be for a seasonal event.
I will take it. Happily.

Clearly it's for Lightning Returns...AGAIN! That's right! Lightning once again ventures into Eorzea, for only there can she find the answers to the questions she seeks.

[Please Square-Enix, don't do this.]

kiryogi

Banned
I will take it. Happily.

Clearly it's for Lightning Returns...AGAIN! That's right! Lightning once again ventures into Eorzea, for only there can she find the answers to the questions she seeks.

[Please Square-Enix, don't do this.]

Gib Lightning minion plz.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
A Thancred minion but not a Y'shtola minion? HERESY

Minfilia minion better tug on your clothes all the time.

Kenai

ixali daily mount looks awesome! yessssssss

Can't decide if I tike squirrel minion or the corgi minion more, both melt my heart.

Either way, glad i didn't give into temptation on the baby monkey.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
It seems to be for a seasonal event.

We are talking "Distorted Answers" right? BGM from before the Calamity event? That was some twisted stuff.

Ramuh theme is pretty nice!

That said, "Penitus" is the best theme in the game. Followed closely by "Ultima." I will fight about this. I do like Odin's Fate theme as well.

Azrael

I was hoping for a wolf mount for the Ixal quest. Very cool.

Several minions snuck in there that aren't in the patch notes. Wind-up Thancred, Gilgamesh, and Minifilia could be future veteran rewards. Bear cub, colibri, and zu minions on their way too makes me very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom