• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

plake

6 weeks without FFXIV. I can't wait until I can play again in late December... Wish I had my PS4 with me :3

Edit: Top o' the page! I recommend cat girls.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Anybody else had troubles in T7 this week? Our fireballs were going left and right and not always on ranged at all.

iammeiam

That feeling of accomplishing some trivial personal goal and having no idea what to do next.

Do we have anyone in the FC that sells spiritbonding sets?

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Anyone have a link to the gif of two half-naked Roe males grinding together and the mi'qote cheering in the background? I need it for a thing. ^_^

Frumix

Suffering From Success
ibyKGXaLTeFGzq.png

Help I can't breathe

iammeiam

Did you catch ALL the fish?

Nah, just finally got the last swimwear item (weather was finally cooperative for toramafish). I'm only really interested in fish that turn in to things.

ibyKGXaLTeFGzq.png

Help I can't breathe

Those botches hurt, but congrats on not ending up with ti leaf lei.

how do i catch angary

Only catchable from Xande's platform in ST from 12:01-12:02 ET when the weather is Hopelessness.

How do my fellow PS4 players manage chat? Typing with a controller is so slow and clumsy. In raids I feel like a caveman because one word answers are all I can squeeze out, if that.

WolvenOne

So, bought the last Small Plot in Ward 7.

Now I owe Punchy 1.25 Million Gil, and still don't have the deed I need to actually build a house there.

#notsureifbrightidea

WolvenOne

I think we need to get serious about obtaining "GET GAF'D" shirts for the Fan Fest.

Well, Black on White Iron On letters wouldn't be too difficult. Black on white, with a font reminiscent of the "Got Milk," campaign would work best though, and I forget how well White on Black iron-on's work.

WolvenOne

Even with a keyboard I can't talk while playing. I have to stop, type up what I want to say and then resume. Which doesn't solve all my problems.

Aren't savage might IV going for like 700k? Just pay the gil.

600K is a bit more typical, plus there's a bit of interest.

Also, I'm expecting Materia prices to fall slightly be then. The markets on Ultros are still a bit inflated by CL leaving, and buying up everything in sight on their way out.

WolvenOne

These days you should always list at 700k and let them sit there, they'll sell during a big buyout

They'd sell eventually, but I rather want to get Punchy paid back sooner rather than later. Though I suppose I can just give him the first one as a sort of, hefty down payment, and take a bit longer on the rest.

Or, something.

Sorian

Banned
They'd sell eventually, but I rather want to get Punchy paid back sooner rather than later. Though I suppose I can just give him the first one as a sort of, hefty down payment, and take a bit longer on the rest.

Or, something.

Someone usually goes nuts on the savage might market every 3 days or so. Guess people are still slotting novus scrolls. Thanks CL for the semi-permanent price increase.

Or, something.

How long before we start seeing lots of "falls" and some broken legs?

WolvenOne

Small loan, not worried about being able to pay it back, just want it off my neck sooner, so I can focus on other things. XD

On an unrelated subject, what Cross Class skills are you hoping you'll get off of Ninja?

Something else that replenishes TP? Offensive CD's?

Small loan, not worried about being able to pay it back, just want it off my neck sooner, so I can focus on other things. XD

On an unrelated subject, what Cross Class skills are you hoping you'll get off of Ninja?

Something else that replenishes TP? Offensive CD's?

What job gets cross class skills from ninja? Do we know yet? Leveling ninja is gonna suck. I recently started leveling pugilist and the DF queues are loooong. I got spoiled being a tank.

WolvenOne

What job gets cross class skills from ninja? Do we know yet? Leveling ninja is gonna suck. I recently started leveling pugilist and the DF queues are loooong. I got spoiled being a tank.

We don't know yet.

So it's time for, "Rampent, baseless, SPECULATION!!!" (Insert game show theme.)

scy

Whatever harder boss or trial or whatever that they have to play in-house needs to always be pulled before everyone is ready.

This is what I've learned so far from my Nexus grind: Is the shield down? Pull.

So, bought the last Small Plot in Ward 7.

Now I owe Punchy 1.25 Million Gil, and still don't have the deed I need to actually build a house there.

#notsureifbrightidea

Oh man, more mafia dealings.

Sorian

Banned
This is what I've learned so far from my Nexus grind: Is the shield down? Pull.

Yup, I was doing this and I was very disappointed in tanks who weren't expecting it. The HMs and cape west wind are already mindless enough, don't make me wait too.

BadRNG

None since Ninja is a job and no one gets cross class skills from other jobs. /thatguy

LNC already supplies the TP recovery skill, so not sure if they want to repeat there. An in-combat sprint for TP users would be a neat one though. But it's very possible that there won't be any jobs that can use Rogue cross class skills (outside of Ninja, obviously) until the expansion, as they'd need to rework how the current cross class system is set up otherwise. Both DRG and MNK would probably be fine with their current third string cross class getting axed for rogue if the skills are good, but I really doubt BRD would want to give up Invigorate and Blood for Blood.

There are a few development skills in the game right now that seem to point to rogue traits, one of which is increased passive TP regen, so maybe NIN's cross classes will be PGL and ARC. No invigorate needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom