• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

gryvan

Fraud detection alert. And don't say it was to check it out for the site. Everyone knows we only play games for 1 hour and then make up our minds about the verdict...and I see 2.7 hours there.

But Kagari wanted to play it on her screen at 3840×2160 resolution with the GeDoSaTo plugin!

High Definition Lightning yo~

Frumix

Suffering From Success
a8TJUdE.jpg

Vanya set was made for this dye.

Mesharey

Can I do treasure maps if I didn't do anything for my relic? I just want the treasure.
If yes, how?
Won't collect atma, it's boring and takes a long time.

Can I do treasure maps if I didn't do anything for my relic? I just want the treasure.
If yes, how?

Treasure maps aren't the same as alexandrite maps. You're always able to do treasure maps either solo or in a group depending on which map. Alexandrite maps on the other hand, you don't actually get anything for helping with them other than a tiny amount of gold.

BadRNG

Kagari just can't resist the goddess.

If yes, how?
There are two different kind of treasure maps, the actual loot kind and the Alexandrite kind. The latter is only for relic, so if you aren't doing it you don't need them to begin with.

The other maps can be done by anyone, you need to do a quest in Wineport to unlock the ability to decipher them. Gathering classes 40+ can get them once a day, or you can buy off AH and try your luck. Search for Timeworn on the marketboard and you will see the different kinds. The ranking goes (from lowest level to highest) Leather > Goat > Toad > Boar > Peiste. All of them are for solo except Peiste, which you need a group for unless you are really geared and get lucky on the mobs that pop.

Mesharey

Oh nice thanks!
I've been playing the game since April and in T8 now but didn't think about them lol.

So, I can buy the maps using mythology points right? (that's for Alex. maybe?) Or is there another way like what you said, searching for them in the market board?

I don't have gathering classes BTW (what's that? Miner?).

Oh nice thanks!
I've been playing the game since April and in T8 now but didn't think about them lol.

So, I can buy the maps using mythology points right? (that's for Alex. maybe?) Or is there another way like what you said, searching for them in the market board?

I don't have gathering classes BTW (what's that? Miner?).

Unless you've actually been working on your relic and are at that stage of the relic chain, you can't buy alexandrite maps with myth or do the quest for them. The regular maps on the other hand, the only ways to get them are through the AH or once every 16hrs with a decent level gathering class.

Mesharey

Unless you've actually been working on your relic and are at that stage of the relic chain, you can't buy alexandrite maps with myth or do the quest for them. The regular maps on the other hand, the only ways to get them are through the AH or once every 16hrs with a decent level gathering class.
Thanks a lot!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Fraud detection alert. And don't say it was to check it out for the site. Everyone knows we only play games for 1 hour and then make up our minds about the verdict...and I see 2.7 hours there.

Hey now, I know GT are shady press fucks but I actually play games to completion before review ;).

This is a joke.

Sorian

Banned
Mods can change their own tag at will. Only admins can change tags for other users :(.

Well this is good, I thought you were bothering someone a lot lately since I feel like I see something different under your name every time you post. Super identity crisis :p

Isaccard

based Durante pretty much saved that port

I wasn't expecting anything but I didint think it'd be as bad as it was

that said, Durante's fix has made me want to play this game a whole lot less. Maybe after fanfest

Iskander

Neo Member
My wife and I just started playing - still in the first 30 days, but enjoying it so far. We're both pretty new to MMOs - played some Guild Wars 2 but that's it - so I'm not really hip to the lingo and flow of the game yet.

Anyway, we're on Ultros. Is the GAF guild open for business?

EriksBlue

Banned
My wife and I just started playing - still in the first 30 days, but enjoying it so far. We're both pretty new to MMOs - played some Guild Wars 2 but that's it - so I'm not really hip to the lingo and flow of the game yet.

The business of....MURDER!!

plake

Welcome! Yes. Find someone with a GAF tag and apply. Check the first post for instructions.

atmusfear

Well this was long overdue. If there's one thing that's a fact, getting 8 ppl online is harder than any kind of content this game can offer.

Vq0Ovip.jpg

scy

[0:12]You roll Need on the Gullfaxi whistle. 88!
[0:12]Naoki Ryu rolls Need on the Gullfaxi whistle. 14!
[0:12]Bookey Oyama rolls Need on the Gullfaxi whistle. 29!
[0:12]Avatar Korra rolls Need on the Gullfaxi whistle. 60!
[0:12]Master Xtech rolls Need on the Gullfaxi whistle. 27!
[0:12]Pistachio Ice'cream rolls Need on the Gullfaxi whistle. 24!
[0:12]Ranketsu Jaeger rolls Need on the Gullfaxi whistle. 95!
[0:12]Ranketsu Jaeger obtains a Gullfaxi whistle.

Dragoons why

studyguy

So I clocked 13hrs into XIII from yesterday to just now...
I'm really am not enjoying this game. I skipped dailies for this god damnit.

Orcastar

Well this was long overdue. If there's one thing that's a fact, getting 8 ppl online is harder than any kind of content this game can offer.

Vq0Ovip.jpg
Kids these days... Back when I was young we had to get 40 people together to raid in vanilla WoW and we managed that just fine!

oldmanyellingatcloud.jpg

Hey Ultros GAFers, I'm going to start a LGBT linkshell. All are welcome. Just send me a tell or let me know in FC chat if you'd like an invite.

Only admins can change tags for other users :(.

This is actually very much a good thing.

But Kagari wanted to play it on her screen at 3840×2160 resolution with the GeDoSaTo plugin!

High Definition Lightning yo~

I heard the cutscenes are the shit quality 720p Bink ones from the 360 version of the game. The only reason to even play FFXIII is for the amazing CG cutscenes, which means the only version of that game even worth playing remains the PS3 version.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
This is actually very much a good thing.

I heard the cutscenes are the shit quality 720p Bink ones from the 360 version of the game. The only reason to even play FFXIII is for the amazing CG cutscenes, which means the only version of that game even worth playing remains the PS3 version.

Not correct.

iammeiam

Grinding out a second Atma set! I have terrible ideas when I wrench my ankle and am trying to move as little as possible! But six in one day means this might actually be doable! Atma continues to scratch my weird itch for constant lottery situations. Since the completely-unconfirmed-but-I'm-convinced-it-happened stealth buff to CUL desynth, the only really exciting fish are frilled shark and those windows have been rare lately.

Also: NEVER DOING T7 AGAIN and lol Ramuh carry. Fairly productive day in FFXIV terms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom