• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I purchased the Premium Stream last night. My body is ready for 2.4 goodness. Come on Yoshida, do not disappoint!

...I'm going to be disappointed, aren't I?

NO! I will not think that way, not this time. I'm positive my purchase will be vindicated when I see that new Expansion announcement, along with a mention that ALL purchasers of the Premium Stream will be receiving a Collector's Edition code of it via Twitch PM for their support. Oh, and a Moogle mount to accompany your Moogle Attire.

I can't wait.

I'm probably expecting a bit too much.

iammeiam

Forget moogle mount, give me an exclusive Super Golem minion (ideally as tall as my character) that will run around one-shotting Nutkins.

Jayhawk

I purchased the Premium Stream last night. My body is ready for 2.4 goodness. Come on Yoshida, do not disappoint!

NO! I will not think that way, not this time. I'm positive my purchase will be vindicated when I see that new Expansion announcement, along with a mention that ALL purchasers of the Premium Stream will be receiving a Collector's Edition code of it via Twitch PM for their support. Oh, and a Moogle mount to accompany your Moogle Attire.

I can't wait.

Don't forget previews of the 1/4 (not Play Arts) statues of the Scions and GC leaders.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

chrono01

Don't forget previews of the 1/4 (not Play Arts) statues of the Scions and GC leaders.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.
I'd by lying if I said scaled figured of the Scions/Grand Company Leaders don't interest me. But please, not 1/4 scale.

As much as I enjoy the larger figures, if I'm going to collect an entire line [which would likely be the case here] I'd prefer something smaller [1/7 preferably], both for space and cost concerns. >_>

Frazley

I can't wait.

WHAT??? Are you joking about it or we do in fact get the collectors edition of the expansion? Makes the Premium stream better.

chrono01

WHAT??? Are you joking about it or we do in fact get the collectors edition of the expansion? Makes the Premium stream better.
Haha, no. I was mostly stating what I'd like to see happen, but I know there's basically a 100% chance [99.9%] that it won't.

I like to dream big, only to see the entire thing combust into a fiery explosion. It's quite the spectacle.

Sorry if I gave you hope where there was none. I'm sure the Premium Stream will be fun nonetheless!

dark_chris

None of the characters do shit in this game, expect your. Seriously, in FFXI you had Prishe and Lion going around, even taking major bosses with ya.

Can Milfilia even fight?

The only other character that did shit was Urianger, that poet mofo.
But he only did shit in 1.0 when monsters would start appearing in the cities and a GM would actually control him and help the people out.

Frazley

Haha, no. I was mostly stating what I'd like to see happen, but I know there's basically a 100% chance [99.9%] that it won't.

I like to dream big, only to see the entire thing combust into a fiery explosion. it's quite the spectacle.
Dang, but hey a Moogle outfit is so worth it!

I heard there is a Mail Moogle plush with a minion code. I so want one!

My artbook just shipped and I was charged less than expecting! :D

chrono01

Somebody at fan fest needs to ask this question to yoship. WHERE AND WHEN CAN WE GET FF14 MERCH?
If we get FFXIV figures, it will likely be from their Play Arts line [which means NO THANKS from me]. They generally don't release standard figures [non-Play arts] of their IP's, and when they do, they're generally poorly made [such as their Million Arthur and Magnolia figures]. :(

Dang, but hey a Moogle outfit is so worth it!

I heard there is a Mail Moogle plush with a minion code. I so want one!

My artbook just shipped and I was charged less than expecting! :D
The Moogle Attire will foster a nightmare or two from those that see it. Well worth the purchase.

I'd love that delivery Moogle plush too. Here's hoping they make it available on their store soon.

Jayhawk

If we get FFXIV figures, it will likely be from their Play Arts line [which means NO THANKS from me]. They generally don't release standard figures [non-Play arts] of their IP's, and when they do, they're generally poorly made [such as their Million Arthur and Magnolia figures]. :(

ONE CAN DREAM THAT THINGS CHANGE, MAKOTO.

a6byCG5.jpg
Well okay then

Jayhawk

Well, the characters used for the Ramuh event in TGS were idling in Summerford farms in front of the striking dummies. I wonder why they chose Costa. There are no dummies there.

Tabris

Man, I wanna be in Las Vegas right now.

The whole point of Vegas is to feel like a baller and do stuff you wouldn't do normally. So y'all better be doing bottle service at the Hard Rock and rolling up to those money games at Bellagio. Then after losing a decent amount of money, head to the Spearmint to pick your spirits back up.

Sorian

Banned
Man, I wanna be in Las Vegas right now.

The whole point of Vegas is to feel like a baller and do stuff you wouldn't do normally. So y'all better be doing bottle service at the Hard Rock and rolling up to those money games at Bellagio. Then after losing a decent amount of money, head to the Spearmint to pick your spirits back up.

As someone who spent all of their formative years in Vegas. Meh. The rhino is nice though, just gotta be careful, they'll overprice you on everything if they mark you as an easy target.

Tabris

As someone who spent all of their formative years in Vegas. Meh. The rhino is nice though, just gotta be careful, they'll overprice you on everything if they mark you as an easy target.

You either got burnt out or you did it wrong and didn't ball hard enough.

WolvenOne

Finally settled in. I'll try to keep you all up to date on any interesting stuff I might happen upon.

PS: No I will not be living like a baller while I'm here in Vegas. XD

phierce

Rhino is top tier, but I'd hit Crazy Horse III. You get 7s and 8s (maybe a 9 mixed in) instead of guaranteed 10s, but they're cheaper and way, way "friendlier".

...and booze is cheaper, as well.

Did i say I? I meant that's what my friends tell me...

Wilsongt

Might jump over to Ultros. Not a lot of activity in RedDot anymore and I think I'd have a better chance of finding a static
getting carried
through second coil than on Sarg.

iammeiam

Might jump over to Ultros. Not a lot of activity in RedDot anymore and I think I'd have a better chance of finding a static
getting carried

I'm godawful and have somehow managed to clear 6-8. If you're moderately competent you should be fine on Ultros. There's a linkshell for filling in on stuff if you can't find a perm group.

getting carried

Ultros isn't as populated as it once was so finding a static may prove...to be rather difficult. It's kinda dead right now. FC included.

I'm godawful and have somehow managed to clear 6-8. If you're moderately competent you should be fine on Ultros. There's a linkshell for filling in on stuff if you can't find a perm group.

Oh you, self-deprication only goes so far!

kiryogi

Banned
getting carried

Been some drama recently so I'm a little upset personally, but also busy with non ARR gaming :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom