• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zomba13

The chocobo calculator is legit imo.

I tried using it and got what I wanted on 3 separate accounts (Lotus Pink, Grape Purple & Dalamud Red). Just make sure to have "Updated RGB Scale" selected instead of the default option.

Cool, thanks. I requested what it said on the advanced one (it was the same just 1 apple more).

I'm going from Coral Pink to Soot Black though so dunno if that complicates things. Did you feed all food in one go and did you alternate/try and balance the fruit as you fed it?

Kyari

Kinda sore that the keynote is premium stream only, I don't really want to shell out $20 when I already have uk fanfest tickets.

ThinFinn

Cool, thanks. I requested what it said on the advanced one (it was the same just 1 apple more).

I'm going from Coral Pink to Soot Black though so dunno if that complicates things. Did you feed all food in one go and did you alternate/try and balance the fruit as you fed it?

Hmmm, I've always started feeding from the base color (desert yellow).

Yep, all at one go while alternating between the fruit types to avoid hitting any of the RGB thresholds.

Eldren

I had a change of heart after realising the keynote might be where they show the expansion (one day I'll learn to keep my expectations in check, but not this day) so I paid for the premium. It was only like £12, plus the HD will be nice, especially going by past experience. Trying to make out details on intricate armour pieces on a potato-quality stream is not fun.

MUSKETEER HYPE

Otnopolit

So there's really no way to see the stream without shelling out the $20, huh? They're clever, they know we'll pay for it despite reason D:

Qvoth

heavensward confirmed!!!!!
1413652024314.jpg

Item Box

new primals? hmm original primal aww yeahhhh!

PRIMALZZZZZZ

OH SHIT NEW RACE IS BANGAA?
NICEEEEEEE
MY FANTASIA IS READYYYYYYYYYY

XD OH SHIT

That's it? TWO NEW EGIS!!!

WTF IS THIS ABOUT KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDS?
I NEED TO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Well holy god damn.

get hype!

oqRsNJs.gif

clearing my spring 2015 schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom