• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyguy

DRG Tanks: Walk into AoE's and take damage.
That's how tanks do it right?

DRG Healers: I mean we have potions right?

DRG Casters: Who needs magic defense?

Nohar

Spring is earlier than expected. So 2.4 is probably the last major patch of the 2.0 era?

Nope. There will be at least 2.5 (for the last Crystal tower raid). We will probably get 2 majors updates minimum before Heavensward. Nevermind, if Kagari says 2.5 will be the last one, then it will be the last one.

Veldin

I call bullshit on Spring 2015. They're not getting it out there before Summer. If they do it'll probably be all stripped down and they'll have to patch things in after launch.

docbon

bruh's got hair like shakira

dead.png

I call bullshit on Spring 2015. They're not getting it out there before Summer. If they do it'll probably be all stripped down and they'll have to patch things in after launch.

So like every other mmo so there's content for future patches? There's little reason why the expac won't be in Spring considering 2.5 is barren with what we assume it is adding(CT3, a few dungeons and likely Golden Saucer.....and that's it). Unless Golden Saucer somehow holds people over for months on end and the minigames have some actual value to them, they need something bigger in value not too long after.

Wilsongt

Oh God. Speedruns of Brayflox HM. There will be bitching about the healer not DPSing enough. Or you're gonna have a party of PLD, MNK, MNK, and SCH with the PLD doing big pulls and then bitching about dying.

chrono01

On the stream, it sounds like they have a lot of fun activities there.

It'd be nice...you know...you actually SEE these fun activities on the stream. :/

Finally going to get back into this after spending awhile on Hossin-update induced hiatus from FF14. Any major things happen since June/July?

Also, any trouble getting back into the GAF FC if I got kicked for inactivity?

BadRNG

So, uh, is there any chance we get actual details about this either today or tomorrow? Seems like the vast majority of what they teased we already knew was coming. Level increase, new jobs, new race, airships, Ishgard...

Where are the details Yoshida!

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
So, uh, is there any chance we get actual details about this either today or tomorrow? Seems like the vast majority of what they teased we already knew was coming. Level increase, new jobs, new race, airships, Ishgard...

Where are the details Yoshida!

Please look forward to London Fan Fest. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom