• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Dark-blue, brown and swampy!
Mature fantasy! Please look forward to Final Fantasy: Game of Thr-

Nah it all really looks pretty hype.

Teremap

Banned
I'm going to take a wild guess and say there will be 6 new jobs. Yes, six. Remember, wild guess!

That's what they would need to return it to a clean 1:1:2 tank:healer:dps ratio - 2 new tank jobs, 2 new healer jobs, 2 new DPS jobs bringing the total to 4:4:8 (PLD/WAR/NEW/NEW : WHM/SCH/NEW/NEW : DRG/MNK/NIN/BRD/BLM/SUM/NEW/NEW).

If they don't do something like this, well, I guess DPS queues would continue to be naff? I would hope they try to fix that.

Kyari

Way back at E3 they basically said the Healer/Tank to accompany Ninja's DPS would be in the expansion, so I assume it'll be those.

Nohar

I would say at least 3 new jobs: 1 Tank, 1 Healer, 1 DPS. Now, which ones? Mystery. I'll take a wild guess and say the following jobs will make an appearance:
  • Musketeer (already mentioned in the past, so this one is pretty much a given). DPS.
  • Samuraï (fan favorite). Tank.
  • Red Mage (if they decide to add debuff, I'd love to see this job make a return). May or may be not be combined with some Mystic Knight abilities. Heal.

Eldren

The new jobs should be more thoroughly explored at the London FanFest next weekend but Koji Fox hinted that there might be a little info at the battle director's panel later tonight, so that'll be worth checking out.

I've seen people saying Dark Knight/Templar which would both fit with the whole Ishgard/dragons/holy war theme. I'm really looking forward to more info on jobs.

Nohar

The new jobs should be more thoroughly explored at the London FanFest next weekend but Koji Fox hinted that there might be a little info at the battle director's panel later tonight, so that'll be worth checking out.

I've seen people saying Dark Knight/Templar which would both fit with the whole Ishgard/dragons/holy war theme. I'm really looking forward to more info on jobs.

Oh, we may have more info quickly later? Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom