• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu

LaneDS

As a returning player (stopped pretty quickly after being amongst the first Turn 5 FCs having most, maybe all iLvl 90 stuff), I've glanced through the (very helpful) Reddit threads but have a feeling I'm going to login later today (patching now) and feel totally overwhelmed and not really know where I should go or how I should spend my time. Any recommendations?

chrono01

The Odin fight looks on the easy side, but still enjoyable. I look forward to it.

I could watch these Odin attempts on-stream all day.

WolvenOne

The Odin fight is designed to be beaten, they want to give out all those shirts.

Gonna have a go at it after the music panel, the line is still really crazy right now.

As a returning player (stopped pretty quickly after being amongst the first Turn 5 FCs having most, maybe all iLvl 90 stuff), I've glanced through the (very helpful) Reddit threads but have a feeling I'm going to login later today (patching now) and feel totally overwhelmed and not really know where I should go or how I should spend my time. Any recommendations?

Unlock the new dungeons, including CT/ST and stock up on soldiery and myth tomes for the new patch.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Soken seems permanently in a different reality.
And apparently they have enough money to get Uematsu back.

He seemed legitimately thrilled that the CDs sold at the fest sold out.

Cetra

Soken's face when he realized they weren't pulling his leg about the soundtrack selling out...man that almost made me misty. Dude was genuinely flabbergasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom