• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolvenOne

I actually just ordered the ost off Amazon, since it's sold out here.

Only thing I really want now is the Odin t-shirt, but I've been booted from the line twice now, kinda.

Teremap

Banned
1b9710e7e1.jpg

I AM READY FOR MY KATANA

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Does a Samurai make sense for an expansion themed around Ishgard which is so heavily inspired by Medieval Europe? Eh...

rocK`

Banned
alright. I'm back in this game, just rolled a new char on Ultros.

hope there's people around the starting zones, hate playing empty mmos!

studyguy

Does a Samurai make sense for an expansion themed around Ishgard which is so heavily inspired by Medieval Europe? Eh...

Considering the Domans will be in full effect, absolutely.
I figure we'll have Mor Dona mobilizing its own defenses made up of Domans... thus Samurai would probably be it.

WolvenOne

How does one KIND of get booted from a line? Let alone twice?

First time, line was blocking a fire exit, lost my spot as it reformed.

Second time, the line was bending around a corner, somebody didn't realize that, and started extending that line from that spot. Everyone in the original line had to get in the back.

Right now, I'm resting while waiting for the lore panel. Hopefully I'll have a second wind, and that line won't be so insane.

studyguy

First time, line was blocking a fire exit, lost my spot as it reformed.

Second time, the line was bending around a corner, somebody didn't realize that, and started extending that line from that spot. Everyone in the original line had to get in the back.

Right now, I'm resting while waiting for the lore panel. Hopefully I'll have a second wind, and that line won't be so insane.

Real life queues that sometimes fail, XIV Fanfest really has it all.

studyguy

From /r/ffxiv regarding the samurai:
Just asked him about it as I got his autograph, and he put his finger up to his lips and said, "Sshhh, it's a secret!"

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN FOR SAMURAI!

Oh I double posted

pablito

Can't be hype for SAM til I know if it's a tank/dps. If it's tank only I will be severely dissapointed. Branch into both, make it happen.

studyguy

Garleans, their only weakness is that the Warrior of Light appeared. If not for the warriors, all of Eorzea would have been overrun before they learned how to tie their own shoes.

Garleans, their only weakness is that the Warrior of Light appeared. If not for the warriors, all of Eorzea would have been overrun before they learned how to tie their own shoes.

The protagonist is always horribly broken, they should have just went into hiding until they died and then take over.

Eldren

45mins until the battle director's panel. Koji and the two community guys all implied there might be some interesting hints dropped re: new classes so it should be worth checking out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom