• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolvenOne

Tried the Odin thing, super easy, but five minutes isn't anywhere near enough time to fix the games setup to your liking.

Not worth the two hour wait in line.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
I don't believe a date has been 100% confirmed yet [probably either tonight at the Dev Panel or tomorrow during the Live Letter], but it's believed to be hitting on October 28th.

The 2.4 trailer is misleading with the OUT NOW! hehe :D

chrono01

The 2.4 trailer is misleading with the OUT NOW! hehe :D
Wow, I completely overlooked that. What an oversight, that's going to confuse a lot of people.

At the very least, it shouldn't be too much longer. October 28th definitely feels right to me, so here's hoping people are correct in their assumptions.

I need something [other than the hour or so of Second Coil each week] to log into game for.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Not creepy

QBXwluJ.jpg

Teknoman

lol at Yoshida calling out people who button mash through CSes and quests

THANK YOU.

I was just thinking about that, looking at the Final Coil section of 2.4 trailer, with the first time we hear Louisoix's voice. I'm not worried about learning fights, but worried that the rest of my party will get too hyper for me to enjoy whats going on the first time around.

I mean partying with GAF, shouldnt be that much of a problem...but I feel for others.

Ken

i wonder if with AF2 we're getting new relic weapons and also the end of the current zodiac weapons? so zodiac weapons will be the best of 2.x, hopefully? D:

Jijidasu

I just picked up the Art of Eorzea book from my local store here. It's really quite well made. High quality paper, binded well with a plastic sleeve. Lots of gorgeous art broken into sections with sketches at the back and a few hints for 2.4 included. I'm not sure why they didnt release it at the same time as its got both English and Japanese for descriptions.

Here's a picture of the Ninja and Rogue concept art:

iz9gGLc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom