• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all, I just unlocked the novus quest as a SMN and was wondering what stats would be best for me? I'm thinking determination and spell speed? Or perhaps accuracy?

phierce

I live in Vegas and have been at FanFest all weekend, but just left to hit the bar for the late games.

Someone please post play by play of the live letter.

Thanks!

kiryogi

Banned
He said they are going to limit the number of helpers, presumably to prevent too much run demoing.

Even one or two is huge for those without statics or statics needing help. This was the biggest social and seclusive issue with Coil prior. It's bad enough that there isn't really any Free Company wide content on a challenging level.

kiryogi

Banned
What do you mean by coil carry?

They are finally considering lifting the Coil lockout in exchange for lesser rewards possibly to new players. But also, only a limited amount of folks can help out to players that haven't cleared yet and said finished players won't receive anything is what's assumed from the statement.

Boo, was wanting a rearrange of Decisive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom