• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadRNG

It's not that surprising considering the developer skills most assumed were rogue/nin found a couple patches ago(they were +dex), but it's still an odd choice. DEX makes sense thematically but not really in-game wise.

What do you mean by coil carry?
You die (or just don't get in the way) and the group clears the content for you.

kierwynn

They're onto me.

C3Bwds6.png

They'll never take my philos from me!

I'll probably wait until the last minute to exchange them.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Oh huh they actually expanded the residential areas as opposed to just doubling ward isntances.
Edit: Nevermind, it's actually doubled but for some reason not as wards but as "divisions" which just makes everything stupid complicated?

Nohar

They are finally considering lifting the lockout (well, "sorta" indeed)... Heck, it was about time.

Sorry, I need to get off the hype train, Morpheus is calling me. Time to go join her (and Kirby) in the land of dreams.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
No that's Heavensward AF.

Re: Marriage, this is becoming too complicated for the returns (cool dress).
Just like real life! And the dress is actually the only they showed in the trailer instead of the one on the artwork they had shown so bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom