• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
That T10 boss.

tumblr_myqn33tVJR1sp7ha5o1_400.gif

MechaX

What in the fuck is with all this Skill/Spell Speed shit for Bards and Summoners on the new gear? ACC/SS on SMN is like some Poverty Novus/Nexus shit.

Looks like the new dungeons only drop mats.

The Robe of Divine Death will stay on for another 8 months it looks like!

BadRNG

because not all the beast tribes are bad, as seen by the beast tribe quests
and you'll make yshtola hate you
All the good beast tribe guys don't even live in the actual beastmen areas I'm talking about, where the crystal is and everything. They all could easily form a settlement and establish trade with their nearest city. If you locked down the actual dens the tempered beasts would be massively hurt, and they'd have no way to summon the primal.

You can't just wipe out a whole culture because some segment of it keeps using weapons of mass destruction.
Again I am talking about the tempered/evil beastmen, you can establish colonies of sorts like the Sylphs have for the rest. Most of there lairs weren't even always theirs, they invaded and took the areas by force. They need to be fought back against and occupied rather than just sending in small teams to break their newest weapon while they continue to terrorize the people in the surrounding areas in preparation to revive their weapon again. The entire battle plan from the GC side of things just makes no sense, and is woefully ineffective. They've tried to cut off their supply of crystals but that just slows them down, if you don't take out the root of the problem it will never end.

SLEIPNIR IS 24 US DOLLAHS
I REPEAT
MURIKAN
DOLLAHS
might still buy though...
And a ton of people will buy it, I'm sure there are already several in Mor Dhona attempting to show off.

Hopefully all the incoming cash from the shop is put to good use. Maybe a mobile FFXIV spin off game, amirite guys.

Frazley

All the good beast tribe guys don't even live in the actual beastmen areas I'm talking about, where the crystal is and everything. They all could easily form a settlement and establish trade with their nearest city. If you locked down the actual dens the tempered beasts would be massively hurt, and they'd have no way to summon the primal.

Again I am talking about the tempered/evil beastmen, you can establish colonies of sorts like the Sylphs have. Most of there lairs weren't even always theirs, they invaded and took the areas by force. They need to be fought back against and occupied rather than just sending in small teams to break their newest weapon while they continue to terrorize the people in the surrounding areas in preparation to revive their weapon again. The entire battle plan from the GC side of things just makes no sense, and is woefully ineffective. They've tried to cut off their supply of crystals but that just slows them down, if you don't take out the root of the problem it will never end.

And a ton of people will buy it, I'm sure there are already several in Mor Dhona attempting to show off.

Hopefully all the incoming cash from the shop is put to good use. Maybe a mobile FFXIV spin off game, amirite guys.

London said the money goes towards more obtainable ingame minions and vanity gear and datacenters like the new EU datacenter.

aceface

So, apparently hunts don't drop Poetic? Lame.

Yep, A's were popping right when the server came up. A's only drop 20 soldiery and 20 allied seals now. RIP hunts, will anyone miss you?

Set my alarm for 4am to get up and buy my digital house. I think I need to re-examine my life. Illy took the one I wanted so me and Chocolate are in Lavender Beds ward 2 projects subdivision.

Semper88

Because they were up at patch time just like the majority of us and actually had a group together good enough to down it means they have no life?

lol...nice logic.

no the fact they will down all the turns this week and going non-stop confirms it, its not something bad but its funny.

I'm going in my self with the static after work and taste the difficulty.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
They're not going to down all the turns this week.
And if they do, they deserve it and this is not bad design, they're just that good - you can't tune content for 0.001% of the userbase

BG got owned.

BLCKATK

So far Rogue is pretty fun. Very bare bones as always. I still haven't been able to play it in a dungeon, but so far the animations are really great and the class quests have been really fun.

iammeiam

So I made 2.25 million this morning selling the first two relic precursors on Ultros MB. Other people getting in the market now, so I'll keep the rest of my mats and distribute to FC people because screw picking wars.

I'm a millionaire again \o/

Teremap

Banned
Why hasn't anyone ever proposed just wiping out all the beast tribes as a solution to the primal problem. Lairs aren't that big. Get the hero of light and his buddies to go and just raze everything to the ground instead of applying bandaids to this.
Story and gameplay separation.

The beast tribes are actually far larger and more numerous than they are displayed in game... the same way any zone, any city, etc. is far larger in-universe than you actually see in-game.

If Eorzea were actually a 1:1 scale you'd have to spend hours to get from one side to the other on a chocobo. It's not. In fact, if we go by the clock, it's compressed to something like a 1:24 scale.

Ken

So I made 2.25 million this morning selling the first two relic precursors on Ultros MB. Other people getting in the market now, so I'll keep the rest of my mats and distribute to FC people because screw picking wars.

I'm a millionaire again o/

Pls giv me wun

I only was able to play for about 20 min this morning, but I'm really enjoying Rogue so far. The first 2 attacks look really cool and the dagger works quite well so far. Also, I know I'm rather late on this, but I am rather disappointed that DRK will be a tank. I really wanted a Sword DPS class. Regardless, I cannot wait to get home and play some more.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Shiva fight is pretty cool and I've already punched myself for that pun.
Also, Iceheart gets points for the Answers reference.

dcye

New Dungeons are okay, will get boring fast as always. So psyched to try FCoB tonight, I think we can get T10 this week if we push it.

studyguy

Slepinir is 24 dollarus D:
Also the only world first I care about right now is the first person to figure out how to get that fat cat, any word on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom