• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

iammeiam

Who are the three players ahead of me in queue. Get out. I want to start the story.

Edit: now 2. Then lobby server error. Noooooooooooooo

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Clearly LTTP on this, but the game has a cash shop now? Is the stuff exclusive to it or can you get it in game? I'd complain if I didnt want Sleipnir ;)

You know, you could always just...go get slepnir for free.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
i think this is a cash shop only item, but who knows

OH I'm an idiot. It's an actual slepnir mount, not the barding. NEVERMIND

(shit I want that too...)

Qvoth

so all the augmented ironworks stuff are dyeables, cool
the non upgraded version aren't though

edit: oh can someone please check the price of sleipnir mount?

thetrin

edit: oh can someone please check the price of sleipnir mount?

Just logged into JP Mog Station.

"Option Items are currently inaccessible due to maintenance. Please wait."

BadRNG

zFgNMgZ.jpg
Why hasn't anyone ever proposed just wiping out all the beast tribes as a solution to the primal problem. Lairs aren't that big. Get the hero of light and his buddies to go and just raze everything to the ground instead of applying bandaids to this.

Seems the new tier of loot operates exactly as old, same upgrade system/benefits and all.

Reknoc

Why hasn't anyone ever proposed just wiping out all the beast tribes as a solution to the primal problem. Lairs aren't that big. Get the hero of light and his buddies to go and just raze everything to the ground instead of applying bandaids to this. .

but they keep respawning

Qvoth

Why hasn't anyone ever proposed just wiping out all the beast tribes as a solution to the primal problem. Lairs aren't that big. Get the hero of light and his buddies to go and just raze everything to the ground instead of applying bandaids to this.

Seems the new tier of loot operates exactly as old, same upgrade system/benefits and all.

because not all the beast tribes are bad, as seen by the beast tribe quests
and you'll make yshtola hate you

thetrin

You can't just wipe out a whole culture because some segment of it keeps using weapons of mass destruction.

IMBored

God the temptation to check streams is rising. I know I won't be able to be unspoiled for T10 (didn't even finished T9 yet) but I want to go to the rest blind.

ReaperXL7

The good thing about all these low level scrub ninjas is that I can use it to my advantage and finish leveling War. Paladin will most likely always be my main (unless Dark is awesome) but it'll be nice to have a second option.

Roxas

Whoever thought it would be a good idea to drop the 2.4 patch at the same time as the PS4 2.0 firmware needs their fucking head examining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom