• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT5| All You Need is Gil

Status
Not open for further replies.

orion434

I'm a bit late but grats on the bow! I made the Titan book because I've always been a fan of Titan, now to work towards making a weapon for BLM.
Awesome! Were you able to HQ it? There is very little info on rotations for these weapons and the pitiful starting Quality doesn't help. Cheshire didn't bother HQ'ing his Axe, was waiting for some enlightenment.

I want to make a Moogle weapon next... no affinity so it's the same rotation as Terminus Putty.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
So tonight is probably going to be Destiny night, and tomorrow is hunts. Bring on those S-Ranks baby!

Jayhawk

We should have people's alts joining other FCs to spy on their mark calls

With regards to your previous idea of having the linkshell group more organized in terms of splitting up who is scouting what, there are 21 aetherytes in the world. If we did have 21 people on at the same time doing hunts, then I can see us being more organized in splitting up the zone coverage. However, we usually have less than two full parties.

We're not doing this already?

Come on people, get your shit together.

I know right

It would be great if the alts could become leaders in the FCs they join, then they can kick everybody or just disband the FC. That will reset Sov on all S ranks and we can move in and take them all like Delve

dramatis

I know right

It would be great if the alts could become leaders in the FCs they join, then they can kick everybody or just disband the FC. That will reset Sov on all S ranks and we can move in and take them all like Delve
Less time thinking up ridiculous espionage schemes, and more time fixing your bikini armor.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
So any expectations on when S-Ranks will be available to do the summoning rituals to make them appear tomorrow?

Hopefully people are playing Destiny tomorrow. Dat Free Weekend + S-Ranks Spawning = The S-Rank will never be viewable on your screen.

Hasney

So any expectations on when S-Ranks will be available to do the summoning rituals to make them appear tomorrow?

Hopefully people are playing Destiny tomorrow. Dat Free Weekend + S-Ranks Spawning = The S-Rank will never be viewable on your screen.

I'll be playing Destiny tomorrow (even though those unskippable cutscenes mean I only want to play in very small doses), but I shall be around for those early morning marks fo sheezy.

WolvenOne

I'm surprised just how much the single item lockout on CT2 is bothering me this time around. Between my tank, Dragoon, and the multi-class applicable items you can get there, I actually need quite a lot from the place this time.

I guess that's what happens when they actually make the loot relevant.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I'm surprised just how much the single item lockout on CT2 is bothering me this time around. Between my tank, Dragoon, and the multi-class applicable items you can get there, I actually need quite a lot from the place this time.

I guess that's what happens when they actually make the loot relevant.

You have three months.

WolvenOne

You have three months.

I know, mostly at this point it's the DRG gear though, and I'm trying to gear up as much as I can before my group goes into T8 next Sunday. It'd be nice if I could just freely lot on whatever I needed from CT2, for that purpose, but you're right, I have three months.

Tabris

The thing I've learned about WolvenOne, is there's no stopping him once he wants something. His pace to Novus and Animus before it was incredible.

Kandinsky

There was a little purge last night of inactive members. Not sure if it was just to let a couple of people in or quite a big one, but I'm sure one of the FC admins will let you know when you can get in.

Try mentioning it on the Guildworks site too.

Thanks.

Edit: Also I wonder, I just got a timeworn map that recommends a 8 level 50 member party. Do people usually shout for these?.

Awesome! Were you able to HQ it? There is very little info on rotations for these weapons and the pitiful starting Quality doesn't help. Cheshire didn't bother HQ'ing his Axe, was waiting for some enlightenment.

I want to make a Moogle weapon next... no affinity so it's the same rotation as Terminus Putty.

I actually did not, mainly because I went in completely forgetting about the earth affinity. I was debating whether to reclaim out and risk all of those mats, but I figured since the book was for myself and for vanity I was fine with NQ on this one. And yeah im looking at those moogle weapons too, need to start grinding mog HM.

WolvenOne

I GOTS THREE MONTHS.

I'm actually planning to take a crack at 2nd Coil Savage Mode first, though not until they take it off the weekly lockout. It just isn't worth giving up loot, to repeatedly slam my skull into Savage Coil.

And yes, I've got three months! XD

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Thanks.

Edit: Also I wonder, I just got a timeworn map that recommends a 8 level 50 member party. Do people usually shout for these?.
Peiste? Every now and again there's a group thrown up in Party Finder. Each person usually brings a map or two. You could ask your FC for some help as well, most enemies in those maps don't really need a full 8 man group.

Kandinsky

Peiste? Every now and again there's a group thrown up in Party Finder. Each person usually brings a map or two. You could ask your FC for some help as well, most enemies in those maps don't really need a full 8 man group.

Yeah Peiste, been reading and most of them requires just a tank and a healer, good to know!.

Edit: Also first time hearing about that party finder thing, shit's amazing, thank you!.

studyguy

Yeah Peiste, been reading and most of them requires just a tank and a healer, good to know!.

Edit: Also first time hearing about that party finder thing, shit's amazing, thank you!.

I wouldn't trust a PF group if I'm map hunting to be honest. Most of the best stuff is free roll, rather not have some random dude ninja my non-existant bluebird or something.

Dunan

Where's good to go at 41 guys? I only have one quest (the heretic among us) and it's kicking my ass.

If you haven't been to Whitebrim yet, there are many quests there that are right at your level. Just one level from now you can put experience into beast tribe quests.

WolvenOne

Eight isn't all that difficult mechanically, it's more a DPS/Can-See-The-Mechanics-Through-a-Lightshow check.

Dat blasted lightshow. D:

I'm actually planning to take a crack at 2nd Coil Savage Mode first, though not until they take it off the weekly lockout. It just isn't worth giving up loot, to repeatedly slam my skull into Savage Coil.

And yes, I've got three months! XD
I was under the assumption that you get the same loot as with normal second coil. Just nothing new except a title

studyguy

Hoping free weekend isn't going to be laggy as hell. I've been having queues to log into Excal during the week which hasn't happened to me in ages.

WolvenOne

You would be correct. It's more of a challenging reward for people who want to challenge themselves with hard content.

I thought I heard somewhere that they were considering adding better gear somewhere down the line. Doesn't really matter mind you, seeing as I mainly just want one of those titles.

Though I have no allusions that it'll be easy, I saw a Japanese clear video for T7 earlier this week, and it looked insane.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
I thought I heard somewhere that they were considering adding better gear somewhere down the line. Doesn't really matter mind you, seeing as I mainly just want one of those titles.

Though I have no allusions that it'll be easy, I saw a Japanese clear video for T7 earlier this week, and it looked insane.

Where did you hear that?

Jayhawk

Not sure, read it shortly after they revealed Savage Coil was a thing.

If it was not a live letter or an interview with yoship, then speculation!!!

EDIT:
Kagari, the Flames Elite bow is calling you.
53c96f8f22c3921c24d52a3b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom