• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV |OT7| 1000 years DRAGONSONG War

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRI Mike

I didn't see this answered in the FAQ so here goes: Can I create several characters without paying extra¿ I remember XI charging an extra dollar for every extra character you made.

Caelestis

If any BRD experts are around, does having a certain number of crit increases the chance of bloodletter proc significantly? If yes what are the numbers?

Another shot.

Au Ra change confirmed

TvQfZol.jpg

Valor

If any BRD experts are around, does having a certain number of crit increases the chance of bloodletter proc significantly? If yes what are the numbers?

I could be pretty wrong on this, but crit scales in a linear fashion, so the more you have the better off you are. It's possible there's a break point to significantly increase the amount of Bloodletter procs you get, but at the moment the only reason not to stack as much crit as you can is if you're under accuracy cap.

Ken

I didn't see this answered in the FAQ so here goes: Can I create several characters without paying extra¿ I remember XI charging an extra dollar for every extra character you made.

Depends on your sub; the cheaper option limits you to 1 per world and the other one lets you have the max of 8.

iammeiam

There's no such thing as too much crit--recent rebalances have it slightly edged out point-for-point by Det, but since Crit caps higher than Det does (ie, you can get 19 points of Crit on an i110 accessory vs 13 of det) a Crit item generally weights heavier than a Det one.

I haven't been able to turn up anything indicating there's a real breakpoint--the only formula I've found is linear scaling with absolutely no backing math so potentially garbage.

The reality of Bard gearing right now is that you're going to basically be picking whatever you can to meet but not exceed Acc cap and avoid Skillspeed. There's not actually a ton in the way of judgment calls.

scy

I like the circle over the one star on the right side.

Also, maybe I overlooked it but "patch notes":

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Hotfix (Apr. 28, 2015)
The following issue has been addressed:

- An issue in "The Final Coil of Bahamut: Turn 2" wherein players that had joined mid-progress would not be able to trigger certain mechanics properly.

...which apparently refers to in-progress players would not count for the pads.

Stuart444

Seems like Ultros is open

Any EU players playing on that? how's the latency?

Latency is fine, both EU and NA servers are in the same data center. There isn't much difference between NA/Eu servers atm.

But yes latency is fine, can do anything in the game without too much latency issues.

T.O.P

Banned
Latency is fine, both EU and NA servers are in the same data center. There isn't much difference between NA/Eu servers atm.

But yes latency is fine, can do anything in the game without too much latency issues.

nice, the FC is still on ultros, correct?

ViciousDS

Banned
By far my favorite shot, the rain, lightning even got take in the background, along with the glowing fields was a fantastic shot!

Gratz to DarknessTear for winning my old GTX 680! I'll be following up with a PM for shipping info!

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lsMMzxD.jpg[/IMG]

Kenai came in a close second....but wasn't enough, sorry bud :(

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KGbEret.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks to everyone else who participated

Yes, even you Ken XD

arrived in Limsa Lomensa

so many lvl 1 quest...... guess I can do those for when I choose to be a rogue.....

PS. That cut-scene with the main evil dudes made me want to be them so badly

they look way cooler then the good guys

ViciousDS

Banned
arrived in Limsa Lomensa

so many lvl 1 quest...... guess I can do those for when I choose to be a rogue.....

PS. That cut-scene with the main evil dudes made me want to be them so badly

they look way cooler then the good guys

Yes, do NOT do the low level quests....however do the quests at the 15 or higher range as there are only really 2 low level areas each starting zone with quests. 15 is the conjoining area thanks to the first dungeon.

UsQGaQF.png

Sad I didn't break

Also I didn't get any frame stuttering while in BW like I do now. Maybe the D11 version will get rid of this for me

Pretty close to my score. I have the same CPU and a GTX 770.

DX11 looks nice but I hope they are already working on a DX12 version. It seems like you can get some major performance gains from it and I don't want to wait another year.

gryvan

Pretty close to my score. I have the same CPU and a GTX 770.

DX11 looks nice but I hope they are already working on a DX12 version. It seems like you can get some major performance gains from it and I don't want to wait another year.

so does that mean a titan X is in your future maple? ;D

Yes, do NOT do the low level quests....however do the quests at the 15 or higher range as there are only really 2 low level areas each starting zone with quests. 15 is the conjoining area thanks to the first dungeon.

wait how do I do that?

wouldn't putting on my rouge gear lock all of those lvl 15 quests?

ViciousDS

Banned
wait how do I do that?

wouldn't putting on my rouge gear lock all of those lvl 15 quests?

it will.......until your level 15, you said when you choose rogue, what are you going for as a main exactly then? Ninja?

I was saying, save all quests in the other 2 areas for your alt professions so you can level to 15 fast and unlock your first job quicker. Your main profession whatever it may be grab all quests in your original starting area and anything that's level 15 or higher when you move along in the story mode, otherwise you will be majorly under-leveled come story time.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
I thought fishing was ridiculous RNG.
Then I started crafting tokens for MB II.

I pity the dead who can no longer know such joys. With enough cash you can just overpower but that FCIII gets burned like nobody's business. Desynthesis sucks.
And it's not like most of these books contain things of value anymore.

Well, I did get the book for Culinarian... Only to discover I don't have enough craftsmanship to make Triple Cream Coffee for myself. That's gg if there ever was one.
I guess I'll just get that lucis.

Tash

Seems like a lot of people liked 3 the most.

So I edited and changed them all a little better. Blue or red?

Still like #3 the most :)

I tried to adjust the face paint to make it look less out of place, might remove it. However, right now, anyone care to give input on the hair options?
8YRIFJt.png

it will.......until your level 15, you said when you choose rogue, what are you going for as a main exactly then? Ninja?

I was saying, save all quests in the other 2 areas for your alt professions so you can level to 15 fast and unlock your first job quicker. Your main profession whatever it may be grab all quests in your original starting area and anything that's level 15 or higher when you move along in the story mode, otherwise you will be majorly under-leveled come story time.

oh okay..... thanks :)

BadRNG

I should think of upgrading at some point though.
I probably should for Witcher 3, but not sure what to upgrade to. I usually stick to midrange cards so maybe a 960, but not sure how big of a leap that'd really be long term

Still like #3 the most :)

I tried to adjust the face paint to make it look less out of place, might remove it. However, right now, anyone care to give input on the hair options?
Option A looks way better from front/side, option C hides the cool scales on neck.

goddamn it, judging people's waifu simulations now. when is june. Tomorrow still?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom