• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV |OT2| For Jared!

JayEH

My brother is
fighting ifrit but the shiva summon won't trigger. None of ifrit attacks hurt him as he is overpowered, and ifrits's lifeboat is at a sliver.
Any ideas how to fix this supposed glitch?

I had this happen to me...I had to restart the fight. Almost happened to me a second time but I was able to get it done fortunately. Didn't see anything about it online at the time (about a month ago now) so idk if what's wrong has been figured out.

Audioboxer

I agree but I have to admit its actually refreshing. I know its a rpg, but most of the time I prefer to NOT have a "plot" shoved into our throats while we're trying to enjoy a game.

And also after SEVERAL redo overs, I'd forgive them for just finally letting it go as is. We've already waited for a decade.

The lack of 3 hour long cutscenes has actually been great. They're proving they don't need the FF13 walk 1 minute, 8 minute cutscene, walk 1 minute, 5 minute cutscene. However I think they've been that scared of reception due to scathing FF13 comments the balance is just a touch off. Creating a tight narrative in an open world is hard though, again, IMO, Kojima totally failed to do this. I think MGS5 is a terrible story, and that is partly due to the open world like MMO questing. The story was just hot garbage by MGS5 standards as well, and unfinished, but open world also brought down MGS5. Ground Zeros was ironically quite fun as a mini-sandbox, but as devs do for the main dish in MGS5 it had to be a "bigger more open and more expansive" open world. The same shit Jim Sterling has just recently railed on devs for pandering to.

So far FF15 is a far better experimental FF game, than MGS5 was a MGS game. FF15 seems to try and infuse Dragons Dogma into FF and I appreciate that. Gameplay is pretty solid, it's just the laziest of the lazy side quests I cannot accept. Not after all this time was taken on the game. Dave has to be the worst piece of shit character ever put in a FF game, or he's up there anyway. His voice actor even seems to hate Dave. Find me someone who actually likes Dave... At least Frog Lady had us chasing down rainbow frogs like there is a twist coming and she's actually on acid or something. Dave was just muttering about dog tags and being too lazy to go pick them up 100 yard behind him.

I also see the irony in me saying what I just did and I'm about to hit chapter 13 which seems to get slated for pacing. I won't be surprised if this is the inverse of them panicking from FF13 and heavy hand holding cutscenes and knowing the player just had 12 chapters of totally open ended story-lite and it's now chapter 13 and they have to try and cram in an actual... story? Completely guessing there till I actually play it. The game is going like that though, even seen by them wanting to take the player AWAY from the open world map nearing the end because they're trying desperately to put in some story now that we've just ran around a big map in any order we've wanted for 9 chapters.

Philia

The lack of 3 hour long cutscenes has actually been great. They're proving they don't need the FF13 walk 1 minute, 8 minute cutscene, walk 1 minute, 5 minute cutscene. However I think they've been that scared of reception due to scathing FF13 comments the balance is just a touch off. Creating a tight narrative in an open world is hard though, again, IMO, Kojima totally failed to do this. I think MGS5 is a terrible story, and that is partly due to the open world like MMO questing. The story was just hot garbage by MGS5 standards as well, and unfinished, but open world also brought down MGS5. Ground Zeros was ironically quite fun as a mini-sandbox, but as devs do for the main dish in MGS5 it had to be a "bigger more open and more expansive" open world. The same shit Jim Sterling has just recently railed on devs for pandering to.

So far FF15 is a far better experimental FF game, than MGS5 was a MGS game. FF15 seems to try and infuse Dragons Dogma into FF and I appreciate that. Gameplay is pretty solid, it's just the laziest of the lazy side quests I cannot accept. Not after all this time was taken on the game.

Funny you mentioned MGS 5. I absolutely ADORE the heck out of that game. I didn't even care about the plot, I just loved everything about it especially the free roaming thing.

As for FFXV, its different for everybody. I'm the girl that platinum MGS:pP and Xenoblade Chronicles and still loved it. I'm also that girl who did play all the GTAs and beaten them lol. FFXV is a no brainer for me in that trend of games I really love. I really enjoy the grind of side quests and doing all the "little" things. I know it can pad the game artificially and can be done lazy like but given with how large the world is, I like to absorb much as possible and appreciate what they have worked on it, lazy or not.

Basically most of the video games doesn't offer me enough to fully immerse myself into, and lazy side quests can do just that. I can really just get lost in the world and all the sudden I find myself just enjoying it as it is. I really appreciate being able to play the old classics music too on the portable mp3 player too. <3

Also, to note, my game time on this so far is 170 hours. I'm on chapter 9, just mopping up all the little things left before moving on with the story.

Audioboxer

Funny you mentioned MGS 5. I absolutely ADORE the heck out of that game. I didn't even care about the plot, I just loved everything about it especially the free roaming thing.

As for FFXV, its different for everybody. I'm the girl that platinum MGS:pP and Xenoblade Chronicles and still loved it. I'm also that girl who did play all the GTAs and beaten them lol. FFXV is a no brainer for me in that trend of games I really love. I really enjoy the grind of side quests and doing all the "little" things. I know it can pad the game artificially and can be done lazy like but given with how large the world is, I like to absorb much as possible and appreciate what they have worked on it, lazy or not.

Basically most of the video games doesn't offer me enough to fully immerse myself into, and lazy side quests can do just that. I can really just get lost in the world and all the sudden I find myself just enjoying it as it is. I really appreciate being able to play the old classics music too on the portable mp3 player too. <3

MGS5 gameplay was fantastic, best in the series by far. I just felt the story was hot garbage and then the mission structure pandered too much to open world as if you were level grinding in an MMO. Which kind of was going on with the base building shit. Basically MGS5 could have a thesis written about it and all the development scandal. I'm glad Kojima is out of Konami and I still love the guy and love MGS. I don't want to derail too much with MGS, I just think it's at least valid to recognize both 5 and 15 shake up each long-standing series in similar ways.

As much as I've railed on FF15 I've still loved the journey so far. If the gameplay repetition was boring me I wouldn't have slogged through all the side quests. Or I probably would have because... OCD. All the attention to detail, character chat, and more is just great. Even some of the dumb quests like feeding the cat or collecting statues are charming enough. I just don't know why Square went with the long chain quests being as mundane, boring garbage as they did, especially with as I said earlier in here all the lore and rich FF content they have to draw on. Hunts are terrible as well as it's just stupid amounts of quantity over quality, like it is just ripped from the FF14 MMO.

These criticisms are food for thought about how they, IMO, take a good game and actually raise it up to outstanding. Kind of like something such as TW3 which had a fairly normal development timeframe for a game of its size. More so for FF to look at TW3 hunts, which are repetitive but try to offer a self-contained back story, and also that it IS okay to have cutscenes. I don't know what is coming in chapter 13 but it does sound a bit like they realized shit, we're 13 chapters in and didn't find a way to tell a story all that well during all the open-world shit.

Philia

MGS5 gameplay was fantastic, best in the series by far. I just felt the story was hot garbage and then the mission structure pandered too much to open world as if you were level grinding in an MMO. Which kind of was going on with the base building shit. Basically MGS5 could have a thesis written about it and all the development scandal. I'm glad Kojima is out of Konami and I still love the guy and love MGS. I don't want to derail too much with MGS, I just think it's at least valid to recognize both 5 and 15 shake up each long-standing series in similar ways.

As much as I've railed on FF15 I've still loved the journey so far. If the gameplay repetition was boring me I wouldn't have slogged through all the side quests. Or I probably would have because... OCD. All the attention to detail, character chat, and more is just great. Even some of the dumb quests like feeding the cat or collecting statues are charming enough. I just don't know why Square went with the long chain quests being as mundane, boring garbage as they did, especially with as I said earlier in here all the lore and rich FF content they have to draw on. Hunts are terrible as well as it's just stupid amounts of quantity over quality, like it is just ripped from the FF14 MMO.

These criticisms are food for thought about how they, IMO, take a good game and actually raise it up to outstanding. Kind of like something such as TW3 which had a fairly normal development timeframe for a game of its size. More so for FF to look at TW3 hunts, which are repetitive but try to offer a self-contained back story, and also that it IS okay to have cutscenes.

I have not played FF14, MMOs actually scare me for what I would actually do and invest so much time into which is why I preferred somewhat close-ended game at a certain point so I could eventually move on to another game that deserves my time and attention to.

The Witcher 3 is definitely one of those, I need to get back to it. I've heard so much good things about it and I agree with having the hunts having some kind of substance to it.

Audioboxer

I have not played FF14, MMOs actually scare me for what I would actually do and invest so much time into which is why I preferred somewhat close-ended game at a certain point so I could eventually move on to another game that deserves my time and attention to.

The Witcher 3 is definitely one of those, I need to get back to it. I've heard so much good things about it and I agree with having the hunts having some kind of substance to it.

Stay away from MMOs... stay far away. lol. 170 hours in FF15 though? Try 5/10/15/20x that for FF14 :p

FF14 is actually fantastic. Talk about taking a turd at release and turning it into a butterfly. I'm sure you'd love it if you love FF in general. Dripping in lore, constant fan service and it actually has a pretty damn amazing story. No joke!

The DLC of TW3 is outstanding, all-together the base game in it's final patched form and the DLC is nothing short of a masterpiece. I know it's not going to happen but if it got a pro-patch, oh boy.

Vashetti

Banned
Finally got round to playing this. Put it off because of all the patch talk but couldn't resist any longer.

Level 39, beginning of Chapter 4, lol.

This is a real gem, isn't it?

Finally got round to playing this. Put it off because of all the patch talk but couldn't resist any longer.

Level 39, beginning of Chapter 4, lol.

This is a real gem, isn't it?

I wouldn't worry about being overleveled for the story. The best fights in the game happen outside of it.

bumpkin

Well that was... Educational. I was doing one of the quests when night fell, and just as I was approaching the item I had to retrieve, a fire golem spawned along with a bunch of imps, and proceeded to get absolutely wrecked. I burned through more items than I care to admit just trying to stay alive while whittling away its health.

I was taking out the imps with relative ease, but I was barely making a dent in the golem's health and it was absolutely ravaging my party. I ended up running out of the area to leave the encounter, spent the night in a nearby camper, and finished the mission during daylight. lol.

RedSwirl

So I think I might stop my rental at the middle of Chapter 2. I just wanted to get a feel for the game flow. Based on what I've heard, the whole map you can see in the map screen from the beginning of the game is what's available to you through Chapter 3 right? Do you just do standard open-world questing and stuff until Chapter 8?

Might get the PC version (that we know is happening) depending on what kind of mood I'm in when it comes around.

Sagely

Just finished the story...what a beautiful ending :')

There were some fantastic scenes in the last few chapters especially, but I loved the whole experience and consider it my game of the gen. It just hit so many personal notes and I adore Noctis and the lads. This game has rekindled my faith in the series.

Time to dig into post-game content since I'm nowhere near done with this lovely creation. It's been a fantastic journey, now it's time to relax and enjoy. And discuss things in the spoiler thread!

im trying to do the upgrade engine blade III side quest. It took me a super long time to get a "crooked helixhorn", is that the wrong item? The quest isnt letting me do anything. The quest marker just says to give a helixhorn to Cid

im trying to do the upgrade engine blade III side quest. It took me a super long time to get a "crooked helixhorn", is that the wrong item? The quest isnt letting me do anything. The quest marker just says to give a helixhorn to Cid
Sturdy helihorn, target the horns and eat mother and child rice bowl.

bumpkin

Dumb question, but when can I actually rent a Chocobo? I'm at chapter 8 and it is still saying I can't when I go up to the kiosks. :(

JayEH

Dumb question, but when can I actually rent a Chocobo? I'm at chapter 8 and it is still saying I can't when I go up to the kiosks. :(

You should have gotten a side quest in chapter 2 I think about talking to Wiz the chocobo man.

Are any hunts unavailable in easy mode?

In general what are the differences between normal mode and easy mode?

Easy mode gives you access to the carbuncle summon which revives you if you die though you can't use it in hunts and dungeons I think. I don't think there is anything unavailable in easy mode but you miss out on a trophy for killing a boss near the end.

Bowl0l

I'm trying to play FFXV soundtrack for the first time. But I always get the message:

The /MUSIC directory could not be found.
Make sure the USB storage has a /MUSIC directory.

What should I do?

Apart from hunts the side quests are getting a little tedious I've never been a major side quest fan but I can't say no to 5k Gil for taking a snap lol.

Apart from hunts the side quests are getting a little tedious I've never been a major side quest fan but I can't say no to 5k Gil for taking a snap lol.

Haha yeah, if I had to pick only one side quest line to do, it would probably be that one just for the money.

Thankfully while the side quests aren't that great, at least it's easy to complete them all. All of the ones that show up in Chapter 3 are basically what you get for the rest of the game until postgame.

Haha yeah, if I had to pick only one side quest line to do, it would probably be that one just for the money.

Thankfully while the side quests aren't that great, at least it's easy to complete them all. All of the ones that show up in Chapter 3 are basically what you get for the rest of the game until postgame.

It makes me laugh when I'm driving around and Prompto asks me to stop and take a picture and my immediate response is "you got 5k bro?" &#128514;

I think I really need a month to look at a game objectively, but I still really loved the game. But it's pretty much my anti last guardian for me. Last guardian was a game I really wanted to love but everything about the game made sure I wouldn't. Final fantasy XV seems that ways for alot of people, and I totally get the reasons. To me the 8.5 scores I'd been seeing feels right, although an 8 would be closer to my actual feelings.

Sagely

Optional dungeon
Crestholm Channels
was such a maze, I'm glad that's over. Cool environment, but navigating it took a lot of focus (I missed a switch and had to run around trying to find it in a fully plotted map).

I like how the dungeons are designed to make you careful and consider your actions - it really feels like exploring and they're so atmospheric. Just one optional dungeon to do now, which will hopefully get Gladio's skill all the way up to 10 (I have him at about 9.3 from exploring and finishing the main story).

Never played a FF game before but I've been having fun with XV. I prefer the boy-band road trip feel the game had early on, as the later stuff got a bit too "epic" and lore-heavy for me, but I didn't despise chapter 13 like I thought I would. It was staggeringly amateurish, but I've dealt with worse.

So, now I'm in the postgame trying to get the platinum. I'm at lvl 63 and am still using the Engine Blade III for Noctis, with the Katana of the Warrior and the Shield of Just being equipped purely for the stat buffs. Is that a good idea or are there better alternatives that are easy to come across?

Outside of getting Noctis to lvl 10 fishing and running around everywhere in order to level Gladious' survival skill up, I just need to do the optional dungeons for the 13 royal arms, and defeat
the giant turtle boss
. Any tips on how I should go about all this? What types of battle gear/strategies would you recommend for most of this? Should I bother grinding for levels or ascension points? Any quests that I should look into?

zoukka

So this is the most bizarre game production I have ever played in my life.

There must something like 90% of the storytelling cut-scenes and dialogue cut from the final game. We get to see places and characters that have been painstakingly modelled and designed and they vanish never to be seen again right after you meet/see them. The game is full with sections where you see something epic and interesting and you just teleport out and never return to said places. Every time the characters speak it feels like there's hours of dialogue that should've been there to prelude what is happening.

You get more of the story and world building from random magazines laying around in the game than the cut-scenes and dialogue. This would be ok if this was an indie game made by two people.

It's infuriating and fascinating. There's an epic tale and a good game somewhere on the floor of the cutting room. What remains is a husk of a game with a nice open-world filled with bad filler quests.

I can't even rate this game. It's completely unfinished. I salute the art-team who made the incredible world, enemies, effects and characters. For the rest of the game I have to say this: it doesn't deserve the title Final Fantasy. It's an utter disgrace to the series.

There must something like 90% of the storytelling cut-scenes and dialogue cut from the final game. We get to see places and characters that have been painstakingly modelled and designed and they vanish never to be seen again right after you meet/see them. The game is full with sections where you see something epic and interesting and you just teleport out and never return to said places. Every time the characters speak it feels like there's hours of dialogue that should've been there to prelude what is happening.

You get more of the story and world building from random magazines laying around in the game than the cut-scenes and dialogue. This would be ok if this was an indie game made by two people.

It's infuriating and fascinating. There's an epic tale and a good game somewhere on the floor of the cutting room. What remains is a husk of a game with a nice open-world filled with bad filler quests.

I can't even rate this game. It's completely unfinished. I salute the art-team who made the incredible world, enemies, effects and characters. For the rest of the game I have to say this: it doesn't deserve the title Final Fantasy. It's an utter disgrace to the series.

You basically described MGSV to me.

I dunno... the combat, fun main character interactions, neat open world with a lot of cool sites and the chill-as-fuck nature of the first 7 or 8 chapters of the game (plus the post game) make it fun for me. I can understand why fans of FF might be disappointed, though. The fact that it's so unlike earlier FF games is a big part of why I gave the game a chance in the first place, honestly. Hopefully the team can make the next FF game feel more like a proper entry, while keeping the cool mechanics present in this game.

spidye

I thought I didn't understand FF 13's story because I'm dumb but I guess I'm not the only one
nope, you're not the only one. FF13 story just doesn't make any sense if you don't read hours upon hours worth of all those informations about the lore, gods, fal'Cie and l'Cie and so on
that's exactly how you shouldn't tell a story. if you want to flesh your world out than it's ok but putting vital information about the story in your ingame encyclopedia is just bad story telling

that's exactly how I feel about the game. I like the main characters and gameplay enough to keep going but this is the most boring FF world I have seen since so many things just seem missing

Audioboxer

Can't say I disagree, but so far I think there is just enough there to say it's still a good game. Just goes to show how badly the development of this game went. MGS5 was at least made within a decent amount of time for a project of its scale, part of the dispute with Konami was clearly just wanting the game out. Dunno if the cut content would have changed my mind much on how bad the story was but it would have helped it not end as abruptly.

I do wish Square had left a damn movie till after the game, not have had their hands in multiple cookie jars and tried to push out way more than they could handle. I mean it had to be some intern who was given 2 hours to create the quest chains which resulted in completely unlikeable boring terrible NPCs. Dave, Frog lady, Photo guy, Fishing dude and Gem man were some of the worst characters I've ever seen in a JRPG. Absolutely terrible and the quests were shoe string budget F2P MMO turd.

Even the growing carrots quest was an abomination. Not to mention lol at the guy who stands 24/7 at the side to give you stuff. 3am? NP restaurant boss still standing there. Clearly his restaurant was cut from the game and the NPC just made to stand in a field. Not to mention if there was suppose to be some farming lite mini-game it was stripped down to barebones plant shit, run over to sleep, run back and pickup, turn into the man who never sleeps for car decals... As I said early in this thread some high highs, but plenty of bottom of the barrel lows.

Sagely

One of my friend told me there was a dungeon that takes 4 hours to complete. Is that true?
They're probably referring to an optional dungeon which only becomes available post-game. Name and dungeon gameplay details behind spoilers just in case:
Pitioss Ruins is a platforming dungeon without any combat. It's apparently very tricky and requires precise control
which is why it can take a long time (4 or 5 hours seems to be thw standard for a blind run). Haven't played it myself yet, though. Nor have I tried the (more post-game dungeon names)
Sealed Dungeons
which might also take a long time.

Gui_PT

nope, you're not the only one. FF13 story just doesn't make any sense if you don't read hours upon hours worth of all those informations about the lore, gods, fal'Cie and l'Cie and so on
that's exactly how you shouldn't tell a story. if you want to flesh your world out than it's ok but putting vital information about the story in your ingame encyclopedia is just bad story telling

FF XV has its problems but at least you can understand what's going on

Also, forgive me if this has been posted but it's super useful if you want to farm AP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipa2Ya75_FQ

zoukka

Also this was the first Final Fantasy that I remember that didn't have epic bosses. Maybe some are hidden in the end game or something, but the battle system just made all bosses so trivial. And some were instantly killed by summons.

FF XV has its problems but at least you can understand what's going on

I didn't. It seems most of the key story points are in random newspapers that are lying around in the game world and if you miss them you have no idea what's happening and why a key character suddenly lies dead on your feet.

Still miles better than that horrendous that is 13's story. Its an incomprehensible mess.

I thought I didn't understand FF 13's story because I'm dumb but I guess I'm not the only one

I don't don't believe any plays the Final Fantasy games for their stories. I've asked so many people what the story to FF7 is and no-one knows or can barely follow it. You can draw so many similarities between the entries to each FF game that saying 13 is terrible but 7 is good almost sounds like nostalgia goggles are being used. Who honestly plays the Final Fantasy games from 7 and on wards for the story? Bro, you're doing it wrong.

You can do it as early as chapter 3. Just go to Wiz Chocobo Outpost and you'll be given a few sidequests which then leads to you unlocking the Chocobo feature.

Audioboxer

I don't don't believe any plays the Final Fantasy games for their stories. I've asked so many people what the story to FF7 is and no-one knows or can barely follow it. You can draw so many similarities between the entries to each FF game that saying 13 is terrible but 7 is good almost sounds like nostalgia goggles are being used. Who honestly plays the Final Fantasy games from 7 and on wards for the story?

You can do it as early as chapter 3. Just go to Wiz Chocobo Outpost and you'll be given a few sidequests which then leads to you unlocking the Chocobo feature.

Story isn't just the strict plot, it's the characters and their interactions. Also the environments and places visited.

FF7 is a fairly by the books save the world plot, but the characters, especially Sephiroth as the main villain are just memorable.

This is one thing FF15 does quite well, the interactions between the guys are great. However the supporting cast are largely forgettable and poorly written, and as I ranted about above the side quest NPCs are absolutely diabolically bad.

You can take a fairly straightforward main story arc (save the world/save x) and add to it such a memorable experience that it's the sum of all parts which elevate the game to a great experience. Most plots in just about every great game if stripped back are some save the world trope. It's just a popular fantasy/power play.

zoukka

I don't don't believe any plays the Final Fantasy games for their stories. I've asked so many people what the story to FF7 is and no-one knows or can barely follow it. You can draw so many similarities between the entries to each FF game that saying 13 is terrible but 7 is good almost sounds like nostalgia goggles are being used. Who honestly plays the Final Fantasy games from 7 and on wards for the story?

lol

FFXIII's story was so bad an offensive that it was the first FF I didn't finish. I still replay the old games and the stories are fine (well VIII is a bit out there I admit).

Somewhere around XII Square-Enix must've gone through some big internal changes because their games lost the simple thread to follow in their stories. They now ask the player to read some fucking data logs/newspapers so you can understand what's happening and the characters became dumber and dumber with each new game. I think Advent Children messed up the company somehow.

sackninja

Also this was the first Final Fantasy that I remember that didn't have epic bosses. Maybe some are hidden in the end game or something, but the battle system just made all bosses so trivial. And some were instantly killed by summons.

I didn't. It seems most of the key story points are in random newspapers that are lying around in the game world and if you miss them you have no idea what's happening and why a key character suddenly lies dead on your feet.

Really I found the story incredibly easy to understand with barely reading any newspapers and things until the linear portion of the game, what about it wasnt clear?

For all of this talk of cut content, FF15's story would actually be better if one character was cut entirely
and that is Jared, whose use as a tragic turn of events felt very misplaced considering he wasn't really a character
. Otherwise I do think there is a simple and clear story to follow, production mostly hurt the pacing of it.

sackninja

I didn't have a clue of why am I going where I should like 90% of the time.

Never had this problem myself, but I can see why someone would, especially when you started working on the boat without explaining why we needed to go to Altissia, except in a chapter loading screen. Everything became much clearer from Chapter 9 on.

zoukka

Never had this problem myself, but I can see why someone would, especially when you started working on the boat without explaining why we needed to go to Altissia, except in a chapter loading screen. Everything became much clearer from Chapter 9 on.

I felt there was a fundamental difference between XV and let's say the PS1 trilogy. In the older games you usually chased someone or had to get something from your destination and you had many cut-scenes explaining why. In XV you are told you need to go somewhere but not why and even when you get there it was confusing to me why the party is there. It didn't help that you have these jumps in time and space that aren't explained and major characters dying off or doing stuff in the background... which you can read about in a newspaper if you happen to notice it on the ground.

My latest confusion was about
Noctis waking up in the ruined world, in some new cool location that you can't explore since in a few seconds I was on a boat and in a harbor. I understood that it was intentional for the player to feel like this but once we met the other characters they were just like "hey it's Noctis cool" after you've been missing for 10 years... wtf.

Terrible.

Rymuth

Finished. What a mess. What a beautiful, clunky, patchwerk narrative monster of a mess.

I can't even bring myself to hate it.

It's basically the equivalent of someone saying "I got a real cool story ending!" But didn't know how to reach that ending. It's all payoff without the set up. I felt like I was reading the abridged version of a history book. Events are skipped in order to reach climaxes ASAP, only without the proper context for us to appreciate said climaxes.

Unlike MGSV, I get what they were going for and I can appreciate that beautiful dream - it's just a shame that they couldn't reach it. Perhaps in +2 years time with all the added extra adventures and scenarios to plug those narrative gaps, I can learn to appreciate it some more when I return to platinum it...but for now, I'll just sit here and be sad.

GeeTeeCee

It took about 40 minutes of farming today, but the game finally found it in its heart to hand over a Sturdy Helixhorn.

My suffering is at an end

Top Bottom