• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV |OT2| For Jared!

I loved
the Levithan fight despite the wonky camera. I'm not really sure what else people were expecting for the fight?

An actually decent boss battle? It was a terrible set piece with no challenge whatsoever. The
Ifrit battle was the best one out of three summons you encounter.
At least that one was fun to play.

Exentryk

For efficient levelling, you might want to complete the quest tasks, but don't hand them in. Complete a bunch of them, and then eat the EXP+ food in Wiz's Chocobo place and then turn them all in.

butman

I loved
the Levithan fight despite the wonky camera. I'm not really sure what else people were expecting for the fight?

I'm pretty sure you can fight that giant bird so see earlier in the game there eventually. Someone mentioned it in the other OT. I would assume that's what those bigs eggs there are hinting at.
It must be a second giant bird fight because I fought against the same kind of bird in other location from a quest of Lestallum.

These fetch quests are driving me insane. How many fucking gems do i have to get? How many dog tags are around? How many more times do i have to see dave or this stupid jersey shore reporter(jeweller? not sure what he actually is)

Kyoufu

These fetch quests are driving me insane. How many fucking gems do i have to get? How many dog tags are around? How many more times do i have to see dave or this stupid jersey shore reporter(jeweller? not sure what he actually is)

You don't have to do any of it.

BadHand

Just bought my first ever season pass for a game because I had that 20% off coupon.

Does anybody else love the fishing? I hear nothing but bad stuff, but I love it.

Athreous

Anyone got this picture in HD?

f131289f60af8171ceec60c2c9e9d45f.jpg

Manu

Still in Costlemark. Made a wrong turn, ended up fighting three Red Giants and one of those giant snake things. Only Gladio was there, Ignis and Prompto vanished from my game. Gladio and me made it out alive somehow, thanks to Ramuh. Jesus that was tense.

Quonny

Not sure what you want.

They suck. You don't have to do them. By using a phrase like 'have to' it is implying that you're stuck progressing until you complete the tasks, when you can simply walk away and miss little to no meaningful content.

That's how I interpreted your post. But keep being a dick, I suppose.

Professor Oak

Neo Member
Tabata doesn't seem to care much for magic. Both Type-0 and XV had very basic types, and I think Crisis Core too but it's been a while. It's a shame because I think the fire/blizzard/thunder triangle is rather stale.

Type-0 actually has plenty of cool magic but it's all unlocked from doing side content.

"Gods I ask not that you guide McMoneyman but that you stay by his side"

Oh dear...

By the way, anyone got any good advice for the
Daemonwall hunt, I just can't defeat him before he pushes me into the teleporter. I think that's the only Hunt as far as I can tell that I haven't finished yet. Even though there's a few stars left till Rank 10

Jeeze, I was looking forward to that (ch. 4)
Titan
fight, but I didn't really enjoy it. Camera was super wonky. But I also did it at night, so I'm assuming that was a part of the problem.

Kyoufu

Jeeze, I was looking forward to that (ch. 4)
Titan
fight, but I didn't really enjoy it. Camera was super wonky. But I also did it at night, so I'm assuming that was a part of the problem.

I thought it was more fun to play than it looked back at E3. I did it at daytime so visibility wasn't bad.

MechaX

At least sealed dungeons aren't mandatory activities for the platinum trophy. Damn you, FROM Software/Sony Japan :(

Shit, really? That pretty much guarantees that I will never come back for a plat in Bloodborne then.

Tabata doesn't seem to care much for magic. Both Type-0 and XV had very basic types, and I think Crisis Core too but it's been a while. It's a shame because I think the fire/blizzard/thunder triangle is rather stale.

Crisis Core's magic for 90% of the game was more like "fire these three fire balls, summon this bolt of lightning, and maybe throw ice I guess" and the late game spells were just like "fuck everything up." Too bad at that point, you're likely to have access to far more overpowered shit than any spell like Costly Punch.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Not sure what you want.

They suck. You don't have to do them. By using a phrase like 'have to' it is implying that you're stuck progressing until you complete the tasks, when you can simply walk away and miss little to no meaningful content.

That's how I interpreted your post. But keep being a dick, I suppose.

Defending low-quality side quest content by "you don't have to do it" is just lame, especially in an RPG.

So is there a way to instantly go from day > night that i'm missing, or am i going to have to wait 45 minutes to get further in this quest? >:|

Other than selecting hunts that only active at night, no.

It's one of my gripes with the game so far. No easy--or at least, convenient--way to skip time.

Kyoufu

XIII-2 was also pretty easy. But just by thinking of the trophy list that 12 probably will have...makes me sweat.

I'm coming Yiazmat. And this time you're going down!

FFXII should be easy. At least the Zodiac version was when I played through 100% of it a decade ago.

FFX is the one that was designed for masochists.

97% of trophies down. Only need survival and fishing maxed out. Will probably have this done in the next few days. I won't be touching this game again unless the DLC has trophies.

Top Bottom