• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV |OT2| For Jared!

Z3M0G

"In order to proceed further you must first undertake hunt blah blah blah"

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW GAME?

Two hours later, the camera flies halfway across the game world:

*Fingers snapping*
"I've come up with a new recipe!"

vj89CCN.jpg
Lmao

Toth

Chapter 13 time....after my upcoming two day 'vacation'. Storyline really picked up in Chapter 12.

However, I notice a very stark difference between the Ravus and Luna in Kingsglaive and the ones in game tbh I can't wait to see how they expand him to hopefully reconcile his actions in the movie with the game.

Uggh my head hurts....

i strolled by a tomb and it said the great sword was mugged by daemons and taken to costlemark.

i just went over there and spent 6 hours straight. since you can't save in there.
Glady during a link attack in the puzzle maze falls through a wall into a bottomless pit. What happens?

i get booted outside the castle and have to go in and do it over. LOL uggh.... time to take a break. i hope square fixes this in the next update.

Uggh my head hurts....

i strolled by a tomb and it said the great sword was mugged by daemons and taken to costlemark.

i just went over there and spent 6 hours straight. since you can't save in there.
Glady during a link attack in the puzzle maze falls through a wall into a bottomless pit. What happens?

i get booted outside the castle and have to go in and do it over. LOL uggh.... time to take a break. i hope square fixes that in the next update.
Oh boy. I've been putting it off, but I'm just about to start everybody's favorite dungeon.

Wish me luck.

mid83

So I'm going to be picking this up this week. I haven't been paying attention to much of anything pre release and just glanced at some general reviews.

Is there one console version that is a must buy over the other, either in terms of performance or exclusive content? I figured I'd go PS4, but in this day in age with exclusive (or times exclusive) content, it's always good to check.

WTF just hapened , i am scared !!!!

Did this hapened to anyone ?

Or this is some weird bug ?

I think its a fucking daemon that came from hell.

there is no spoiler you can watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY6rHxj319w
Looks kinda like what happens when an Ediolon is about to appear?

I had a weird thing happen earlier, not sure if it's a glitch or not - was in Mrylwood at night and there was an insanely blinding light shooting out from the middle part right out of the entrance, I could see it a good distance away. I went inside and you can literally see nothing but white screen, so I had to navigate using solely the map, very strange,

LotusHD

Banned
When should I attempt that dungeon?

I went there during my high 60s I believe. Just come stocked, and yea, you'll be fine.
Just make sure not to step on this red panel, it'll teleport you out of there back to the entrance. I accidentally stepped onto it due to a camera glitch; that was the only annoying thing about the dungeon, but even then, the monsters I killed stayed dead.
Also there's only really one room in there that people often complain about, yet you're not even forced to go down there. Although it's pretty much a given that you'll stumble down there at least one, but as I said, when you're a high enough level, it's really no problem.

_Isaac

I can't believe these two characters basically use messenger pigeons to communicate that takes days and all they write is the equivalent of "lol k thx"

You're insane

Found an area to farm AP (warp strike for 1 AP means my one hit kills always give me one), EXP and Gil (feathers to sell). Would go to the area, kill until I had 99 feathers, go sell them in my car, come back. Rinse repeat. 3,800 AP, 340,00 Gil and I went from 39 to 82 at the 3X multiplier hotel :).

Only took about 30 hours in that spot. I also unlocked the HP multipliers quickly and anything that boosted my strength in the ascension board. This was before finishing chapter 9. Then I just figured out exactly how much experience I needed to get to 99 and farmed to that.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
Say, the whole dog tag collect ore whatever quests... they do have an end, yeah?

Because right now it feels like Radiant Quests for Skyrim.....

Grassy

Oh boy. I've been putting it off, but I'm just about to start everybody's favorite dungeon.

Wish me luck.

There's no shame in using a guide/Youtube vid if you have to. It frustrated the fuck out of me, I'm bad though.

Ignis must have found the recipe for LSD :p

sappyday

They need to add a harder difficulty cause at the moment, as long you're stocked up, you can kill pretty much anything. It just takes time. I beat the lvl120 boss at lvl 80.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This is going to sound odd, but can anyone photoshop Joker from Nolan's Batman films' face onto Gladio's body? Thanks in advance.

LotusHD

Banned
Be warned though, some of them literally take at least 4 hours to complete. Make sure you're stocked full of items and ingredients for high stat food.

Yea I'm aware. Basically free for the rest of the week, so I have plenty of time to do like one a day. Maybe even 2 a day since I'm still on the easier ones.

DNAbro

Fuck me...this is one of the issues I have with the game. I already went through there once. I'm not going back because the game can't give you multiple Hunts at once, or at least have a dialog pop-up when you get to that area asking if you want to do the hunt seeing as you're already there...damn.

I don't know, that room
with the Red Giants and that Nagarani and all the Flans....fuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I don't think I did that fight. I only fought one Red Giant.

Baalzebup

Lol so this cat wants a 20,000 gil meal? Bwahaha yeah ok....
No, the cat wants fine dining and one of the options to provide that is the 20k food. The other option is to go and catch a particular type of fish and get that prepared. So you either spend time or Gil, your choice.

piggychan

I don't think I did that fight. I only fought one Red Giant.

Oh I just completed that castle last night. I think if you keep going down the wrong path you have to keep fighting the wrong monsters. There is a correct way that leads to a jabberwocky and ultimately getting one of the royal arms.

During Let It Die maintenance, I played this game a bit more. I got to do Prompto's 1st tour (I assume there would be more) where we took a picture of the Catobeplas. After taking my Jojo pose, we managed to kill it instead of running like a chicken. I was level 20 at the time and we got 2k+ exp for it. Feels great.

Grassy

Oh I just completed that castle last night. I think if you keep going down the wrong path you have to keep fighting the wrong monsters. There is a correct way that leads to a jabberwocky and ultimately getting one of the royal arms.

Bugger, I wish I knew that before I went in. There were 3 Red Giants in the room I got to(along with everything else). FML. I mean I was level 99 but it was so frustrating.

Wazzy

Banned

I learned this the hard way. A fight against three Red Giants twice made me leave the dungeon and not look back. I'll go back to it one day. Maybe when DLC comes out.

thamks for the heads up.

i just fought 2 red guys. i better redo it.

Griss

Trying to catch the Liege of the Lake on tour with Gladio.

If it snaps my line, do I need to quit and come back some other time? Because I'm pretty sure I had it (down to 33% too!) and it broke my line. Now I can't find it in the pond again.

Mailbox

I've had it happen once (and yes, there technically is a bit of a spoiler, but whatever)

Its a small glitch that keeps the visual and sound effects of Holy on.
Just hold square/x in your next fight and let go and it will disappear

Is magic effective? I kinda don't understand how to use it I just keep hurting my teammates I think.

Also, is potion the only good healing item? I don't understand healing at all either.

And should I not use all royal arms weapons? Do all the weapons hurt me if I use them?

Jeffrey

As we approach halfway of the month... so how often do they do these 'state of the game' live streams?

I might take a break from the game until then lol. I basically preordered a ps4p because of the announcement of that 60fps patch, but ive already put 25 hours into the game now before that even came out lol.

Top Bottom