• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

tauroxd

Love how we ended the first thread.

Severa is my waifu.

serenafe13.png

I could not bring myself to marry any of the
children
Because I see so many things wrong with it... I mean they are
your best buddies children
so not XD. My waifu is Cordelia
another reason to make me think what I think

Moonlight

Banned
I am honestly buying more games than I have time to play at this point. I'm only at the second stratum of EO4, and now I've got Soul Hackers, and I'm still trying to grind up supports in FEA.

Feels bad, man.

ohlawd

LB, I saw your post at the EOIV thread. I'll post something but eh I'm really not helpful with team suggestions and skill builds. I'm more into helping with dungeons, monsters and quests.

And Dancer waifu talk.

---

look at all you guys and balancing like 3 games at once. eff that noise. One at a time!

edit: speak of the devil, it's my dancer buddy Mauricio :3

I am honestly buying more games than I have time to play at this point. I'm only at the second stratum of EO4, and now I've got Soul Hackers, and I'm still trying to grind up supports in FEA.

Feels bad, man.

Haha same.

I still have EO4 and SMT:SH pretty much untouched and I'm just starting ALL THE SUPPORTS EVER.

On that note:

SullyxChrom is amazingly dull.
The most amusing part is that Sully proposes to Chrom.

wow look at my edit before.

Are we really not friends now? :(

I'm not worthy of the dancer either?

Oh be still my heart. You will not burst from the pain.

we're friends, but you really should evaluate your priorities

not liking the delicious brown dancer is just wrong

okay... I gotta talk about Fire Emblem: I'm really enjoying the game so far, really charming cast and I'm already feeling that every girl is waifu material!

Moonlight

Banned
You're both wrong, because the Landsknecht in all incarnations is better than the Dancer.

But I digress!

SullyxChrom is amazingly dull.
The most amusing part is that Sully proposes to Chrom.
The worst
mother
with the worst
kid
deserves the worst support.

ramyeon

I don't know why I keep preordering from Ebgames :( they never ship early and for some reason Nintendo likes to release games on Saturdays here so I always have to wait till the Monday at the earliest.

ohlawd

There are 3 save slots. Abuse them!!!

This.
Unfortunately I can't do this. I'm down to 2 since my little bro has his own file.

btw Kin, my little bro waifu'd Cordelia. I asked him why and he said "cuz she's pretty" He's like 10, dafaq is he thinking.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
This.
Unfortunately I can't do this. I'm down to 2 since my little bro has his own file.

btw Kin, my little bro waifu'd Cordelia. I asked him why and he said "cuz she's pretty" He's like 10, dafaq is he thinking.

Not the only reason I would marry her, but tell your bro he has good taste =P

Moonlight

Banned
You can't. There are FeMC exclusive supports, S-ranks, and (spoilers if you don't know or you care about what happens after Chapter 13)
variations on parent supports depending on who's the father is, and there are sibling supports with Morgan and with Lucina.

Anteo

This.

You get Cordelia, you too, you too, you too..

Can you get all the supports on one file? You can't, right? Or am I missing something?

You will need a second save slot since you need to save at least once after seeing a S rank support.

And, there are also supports for each parent/child and sibling combo (even if they are similar to each other).

AND, you have both a male and female avatar that have their own supports.

AND AND, there is a female and male Morgan.

You need three at least, one for each gender of your avatar and a free one to actually record the S-rank supports.

Anteo

So... You should do your preferred support LAST, in that case? *trying to understand, brain likes to derp*

If you are hunting for every posible support (besides father-child) yeah. Otherwise don't even think about it and get whatever you feel like.

ohlawd

But why throw away all your hard work in raising characters.

Is it really hard work when you're repeating 8-9 spotpass battles per S rank? lol

In retrospect, I should have finished farming all marriage supports (they're all I have left for the log) before making a serious file for the DLC.

Is it really hard work when you're repeating 8-9 spotpass battles per S rank? lol

In retrospect, I should have finished farming all marriage supports (they're all I have left for the log) before making a serious file for the DLC.

For reasons, Chrom pretty much makes GETTING EVERY SUPPORT more work than pairing people up, getting the levels and returning back to an earlier save.

Though, once his and whoever else he influences is all accounted for, it isn't really that much hard work besides the gender differences in your avatar for the rest of the supports.

Today is a sad day. This is out and I'm still stuck between unfinished Luigi, Persona 4 Golden and well, Monster Hunter *supersadface*

Why is handheld gaming so damn awesome in 2013?!

TL21xx

Banned
Today is a sad day. This is out and I'm still stuck between unfinished Luigi, Persona 4 Golden and well, Monster Hunter *supersadface*

Why is handheld gaming so damn awesome in 2013?!

Tell me about it. I got a 3DS for Christmas and have put more hours into it this semester than all my other game systems combined! Mainly has to do with time constraints, but the fact remains that I find myself reaching for it before my controllers. The 3DS' time has finally come.

Esura

Banned
This.

Not gonna lie, I chose my waifu solely on appearance too.

Just so happened my waifu
Lucina
produces an overpowered offspring.

Tell me about it. I got a 3DS for Christmas and have put more hours into it this semester than all my other game systems combined! Mainly has to do with time constraints, but the fact remains that I find myself reaching for it before my controllers. The 3DS' time has finally come.
Same here. Haven't touched my home consoles in weeks, except the wii u for couch web surfing and some Runner 2.

And looking ahead this won't change anytime soon. 3DS is beasting this year.

Monster Hunter never ends..... I wish the 3ds version had online ;-;
Only 7 hours in, I wish I would be unemployed for the rest of the year :(

How many hours will sink into FE?

Top Bottom