• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

GeekyDad

Probably old, but I just got an extra 10 CN coins for filling out a survey regarding DLC for the game. Kinda surprised Nintendo cared enough to find out what people like/dislike about elements of the game.

one_kill

I'm so pissed that I most likely lost 40 minutes because the game glitched.

You see, I'm matching Sully and Gaius so Kjelle can become a Pegasus Knight. I married them when they reached ranked S. The game, however, thinks that I married Sully to Chrom. I'm not sure what happened, but perhaps the game recognised my previous playthrough (which had Sully and Chrom at rank A) and opted to have them married in my new playthrough.

Also, the S support conversation between Frederick and Cordelia sucks.
She was in love with Chrom and Frederick still proposes to her? C'mon, that's not how real life goes!
I regret pairing them :(

massoluk

Banned
I have about 6 women ready to go into S-Relationship with my Avatar. But I can't decide. I'm the worst kind of man.

I can't choose, Tharja is nice, Say'ri is nice, Tiki is nice, Panne is nice, Cherche is nice, Anna is nice. Arrrrgh. It's getting more complicated as Kjelle is about to enter the fray as well.

I have about 6 women ready to go into S-Relationship with my Avatar. But I can't decide. I'm the worst kind of man.

I can't choose, Tharja is nice, Say'ri is nice, Tiki is nice, Panne is nice, Cherche is nice, Anna is nice. Arrrrgh. It's getting more complicated as Kjelle is about to enter the fray as well.

That's just about how it is with me, every girl not married to Chrom is available for S. Which is why I picked Lyn with Dual Support+ to pair myself with :)

one_kill

I can't choose, Tharja is nice, Say'ri is nice, Tiki is nice, Panne is nice, Cherche is nice, Anna is nice. Arrrrgh.
Choose strategically ;)

It's more beneficial for the avatar to have two kids since those two kids will have access to all classes that their gender permits. Or you can choose Cherche since she's the sexiest of the girls you mention.

zoukka

Choose strategically ;)

It's more beneficial for the avatar to have two kids since those two kids will have access to all classes that their gender permits. Or you can choose Cherche since she's the sexiest of the girls you mention.

How do you get two kids for him?

one_kill

How do you get two kids for him?
The Avatar will always have a kid. You'll have a daughter if you're male and a son if you're female. It's the same with Chrom as he'll always have
Lucina

Some females are destined to have children. For example, Lissa will always have
Owain
. So if you marry Lissa with the Avatar, the Avatar will have two children. Out of the females you mention, Cherche, Panne, and Tharja are all destined to have kids.

Frost_Ace

I'm so pissed that I most likely lost 40 minutes because the game glitched.

You see, I'm matching Sully and Gaius so Kjelle can become a Pegasus Knight. I married them when they reached ranked S. The game, however, thinks that I married Sully to Chrom. I'm not sure what happened, but perhaps the game recognised my previous playthrough (which had Sully and Chrom at rank A) and opted to have them married in my new playthrough.

Also, the S support conversation between Frederick and Cordelia sucks.
She was in love with Chrom and Frederick still proposes to her? C'mon, that's not how real life goes!
I regret pairing them :(

Are you at chapter 13? Because if you're there Chrom will automatically marry the girl with the highest support rank.

zoukka

The Avatar will always have a kid. You'll have a daughter if you're male and a son if you're female. It's the same with Chrom as he'll always have
Lucina

Some females are destined to have children. For example, Lissa will always have
Owain
. So if you marry Lissa with the Avatar, the Avatar will have two children. Out of the females you mention, Cherche, Panne, and Tharja are all destined to have kids.

Meh Tharja and Panne are alreay married and my Cherche has not seen a single fight...

one_kill

Are you at chapter 13? Because if you're there Chrom will automatically marry the girl with the highest support rank.
I'm at Chapter 11. I was hoping to marry Chrom and Olivia, but the game keeps marrying me to Sully after the chapter. I'm not sure what's going on.

Edit: Just looked it up and it seems I could either get all eligible females to get married before the chapter or keep Chrom as far away from girls as possible.

lmao at Noire meeting Tharja

I'm missing out by not throwing everyone together in crazy combinations to get all the support. After marrying characters I pretty much kept them together permanently\

Anteo

I'm at Chapter 11. I was hoping to marry Chrom and Olivia, but the game keeps marrying me to Sully after the chapter. I'm not sure what's going on.

Edit: Just looked it up and it seems I could either get all eligible females to get married before the chapter or keep Chrom as far away from girls as possible.

Since you have played the game once, you should know that for story reasons Chrom must be married after Ch11. If he isn't married, the game automarries Chrom with the female with the highest support. So either kill or marry Sully, Maribelle and Sumia.

The other thing is that you can plan ahead and make Chrom stay away from every girl he can support, get to Ch11 and pair him with the female you want to marry so he gets to S rank in one chapter (and you can abuse that to unlock all Chrom S ranks by reloading, getting another female, and saving in a different slot)

Moonlight

Banned
Since you have played the game once, you should know that for story reasons Chrom must be married after Ch11. If you haven't, the game automarries Chrom with the female with the highest support. So either kill or marry Sully, Maribelle and Sumia.
I strongly, strongly recommend you exercise 'marry' over 'kill'.

Chrom

iW6RN75Slb3q5.gif

:lol

Haha, where is the original from? Looks like something from an old cartoon like Rugrats or something.

Should be an exciting day today. North American fans are getting Hot-Spring Scramble soon and possibly Future of Despair 1.

I'm curious whether Hot-Spring Scramble will cause any controversy, like what happened with Harvest Scramble's "boingy bits" convo getting edited in Europe and Summer Scramble's Tharja swimsuit CG getting censored.

Also, I'm interested to know what name NOA will be using for Future of Despair. I know they use the term "blighted future" for
Lucina's future
, so maybe something similar like "Doomed Future"?

Should be an exciting day today. North American fans are getting Hot-Spring Scramble soon and possibly Future of Despair 1.

I'm curious whether Hot-Spring Scramble will cause any controversy, like what happened with Harvest Scramble's "boingy bits" convo getting edited in Europe and Summer Scramble's Tharja swimsuit CG getting censored.

Also, I'm interested to know what name NOA will be using for Future of Despair. I know they use the term "blighted future" for
Lucina's future

Send me a swapnote if you decide to pick up that DLC!

Chrom

Lucina's future

With DLC releases, that's what I've been anticipating. Should be good. I don't really know what it'd be called, but I imagine Future of Despair won't be it.

Based on what I already knew of it, I always thought Hot-Spring Scramble was much more tame than Summer Scramble, so I don't expect much if any controversy compared as the recent episode did, let alone censorship. We'll see, though.

Reclassed Morgan and Noire for today so they can both wear a yukata.

Switch the eyes and that's my Avatar leaping through the window.

Lucky for them Tharja doesn't have a convo or scene in the DLC

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Eh, I really don't think an anime based on Awakening's story would be very interesting, because the story is not interesting at all.

Now, if it's a slice of life story based on everyone's interaction in the army, now that I would be interested in.

Frost_Ace

Sooo the cheapest copy of FE: PoR I found over here in Europe cost 100€ (it's sealed though), do you guys think it's worth the price?

Chrom

Hot-Spring Scramble and The Future Past 1 are up! $3.00 for that and $6.50 for the pack, Future Past Pack.

Ugh, I want to save my money but the Future pack looks so enticing with the parent and children conversations.

Specifically this week because of Tharja and Noire.

Velcro Fly

Anyone else recently get a club nintendo survey and have it be about this game? Mostly to do with DLC and why I bought it and did I buy it in a pack or individually. Free 10 coins for me I guess.

Same situation on my second playthrough. Tharja, Lissa, Olivia, Severa and Anna are all sitting on A rank waiting for me to make a decision - with Noire still a potential option. I'm tempted to go with Tharja again but the problem is that I want to class them as a Bride when that DLC comes out, and she just wouldn't fit with that.

Kurtofan

Same situation on my second playthrough. Tharja, Lissa, Olivia, Severa and Anna are all sitting on A rank waiting for me to make a decision - with Noire still a potential option. Problem is that I want to class them as a Bride when that DLC comes out, and Tharja just wouldn't fit with that.

What DLC?

Chrom

Anyone else recently get a club nintendo survey and have it be about this game? Mostly to do with DLC and why I bought it and did I buy it in a pack or individually. Free 10 coins for me I guess.

I haven't checked myself, but I know others have, apparently.

Top Bottom