• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Awakening |OT2| PAL reinforcements

Busaiku

Ugh, gotta max everyone by the time the last DLC hits, but so far, nobody's even close...
All of the 1st generation people are pretty far away too...
And they all level so slowly...

I've only gotten like 2 Paragons and 4 or 5 Limit Breaker Scrolls as well.
I'll have to play like all day and night at this rate...

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Hnnnghh, the conversation with Severa if you're married.

D'awww, the LucinaXAvatar (married) convo in the Hot Springs DLC is super sweet. :3

Yeah, it really was.
Really makes me question rather Chrom knows or not though haha

Hero

Waifu Emblem.

L4bXkNg.jpg

How do you marry a DLC character?

Marche90

^Absolutely. Also, how did you remembered how he called you when you were little (if Chrom's the father) but you don't remember his face? ROFL

I like how all of the special conversations for Future of Despair 1 involve the parents I never use aside from Chrom and Sumia. Hopefully someone puts the conversations somewhere because I don't feel like getting them in shape.

I had to grind with my characters just to be able to see the convos. At least it wasn't as annoying to get them in shape, since I only needed to level up two characters.

Also, first video (with good quality) is up in youtube! Parings are:

SumiaXHenry
SullyXDonnel
TharjaXGaius
NowiXVaike

Also, I already started to grind for the next episode. Ricken is kinda decent right now, I just hope he is able to keep up, and Maribelle's stat growths are awful. I still need to level up Panne and maybe Vaike. Ugh, my least favorite characters...

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I had to grind with my characters just to be able to see the convos. At least it wasn't as annoying to get them in shape, since I only needed to level up two characters.

Also, first video (with good quality) is up in youtube! Parings are:

SumiaXHenry
SullyXDonnel
TharjaXGaius
NowiXVaike

Also, I already started to grind for the next episode. Ricken is kinda decent right now, I just hope he is able to keep up, and Maribelle's stat growths are awful. I still need to level up Panne and maybe Vaike. Ugh, my least favorite characters...

Thanks for this! I really didn't grind any of the parent characters much in this time. I kinda left them all after getting the superior children lol. I might grind them a bit once I max out my main unit's stats. Most of them would've died within two or three hits from the DLC :<

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Oh lol.

(C82) [Bronco Hitoritabi (Uchi-Uchi Keyaki)] Fire Loveblem (Fire Emblem) [English] (biribiri). zip

fe13_lewd_1.jpg

fe13_lewd_2.jpg

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Man, brady is awesome.

Also gave him tomefaire and galeforce, so he should be extra awesome.

I think I might retire maribelle and ricken for awhile though. Grinded them to insanity just to get those skills on brady.

His map seems geared towards just rushing to the commander and killing him, unless you have a lot of overpowered units.

Torraz

So, my first characters are reaching level 20. As I am playing on normal (classic) it is not necessary to min/max marriages, skill learning, class changes, etc. Is that assumption correct?

I'm not that interested in grinding as I don't want to be burned out before the new disease is localised. I am mostly interested in the story and not post game challenges.

thanks

Jintor

Man, brady is awesome.

Also gave him tomefaire and galeforce, so he should be extra awesome.

I think I might retire maribelle and ricken for awhile though. Grinded them to insanity just to get those skills on brady.

His map seems geared towards just rushing to the commander and killing him, unless you have a lot of overpowered units.

On hard I had, like, 7 dodge tanks just blocking chokepoints erry day

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I don't think I can do that on lunatic.

Then again, I got him pretty early. Which scares me because he's probably going to be one of the easiest ones to get. Every enemy unit was like a lvl 5-10 promoted.

Phew, I had a pretty tough StreetPass battle against my maxed out team from my physical copy.

Next time I think I need to bring more breaker skills. My old Avatar with Miracle, Vantage, Counter, Tomefaire and Vengeance and forged Celica's Gale is really scary to fight otherwise >__<

Jintor

lol Stahl is the ordinary guy. The MOST ordinary guy

8-4 seriously needs some kind of award for this dialogue. "Well, I've always done the average amount of training... but meh"

Fireblend

Banned
D'awww, the LucinaXAvatar (married) convo in the Hot Springs DLC is super sweet. :3

Inigo's convo with the avatar (father and son) is kinda depressing though.

Lucina can marry the Avatar? How does that work? Where does Morgan come from then? What is happening?

Finished the story at the 40h mark (in 12 days!). Morgan and Cordelia destroyed the whole last map. My family so strong ;_;

This is a good ass game.

I'm so undecisive on who to let everyone marry in my game..

Marrying characters and making perfect babies almost soured the game for me. After 4 of them I stopped caring

It's a horrible rabbit hole of indecision. Just pick whoever you want, the products be better than your current cast anyway

Gvaz

Banned
So I started a lunatic run last night.

chapter 2, double the amount of forces I have, some are level 3, and have better weapons than I have. Basically unless they're my one character, they die in like....one hit.

I made a different save file on hard and fairly easily plowed through to chapter 5 for the dlc maps.
emot-smithicide.gif

That Lyn is different to the one I got in the Bonus Box. How do you get this one? Her art is better.

She's also got the skill Zeal which gives her +5 Crit chance (which is a male-only skill) so she works really well with the Sol Katti which has 50 Crit already. If you do all the Skill rallies, pair her up with Dual Support+ (which grants +10 to Crit), then you can pull off 100 Crit chances.

LL92FJv.png

zoukka

So... All three of my saves just corrupted after a mission. 30 hours wasted, just rescued the kids...

Almost trashed my 3DS.

Will never see the end of this game.

Edit make that 40 hours by activity log. Fucking sucks. Would've been my game of the year most probably.

Kurtofan

So... All three of my saves just corrupted after a mission. 30 hours wasted, just rescued the kids...

Almost trashed my 3DS.

Edit make that 40 hours by activity log. Fucking sucks. Would've been my game of the year most probably.

How did that happen?

Frost_Ace

Almost trashed my 3DS.

All three? WTF how did that happen?

Almost trashed my 3DS.

Was it a cartridge? Did any other games corrupt?

Top Bottom